Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Mastercoin Foundation, Master Protocol & Mastercoin Thread - page 61. (Read 165272 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
I really didn't think my last post was rude in anyway and certainly added value to the thread, but never mind seeing as you've deleted it twice I'll have to come up with a re-wording!

https://twitter.com/metaquestions

Hey guys just saw this blog by David Irvine of Maidsafe! can anyone explain why he says he has only really raised $3 in cash terms? I thought he raise $3 in Bitcoin alone no??? How come he hasn't counted all the millions of dollars he gave away a 62% share of his coin for in return for mastercoin?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Are you really official? Anyway, more gifs, less yada yada about suing troll posters. Thanks! Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
When I try to send MSAFE via omniwallet with Chrome, the only browser "supported", I have this error. I have enough BTC to pay the fx fees.

Please do something, it's really annoying to say the least...

When Mastercoin is totally failed, debunked and defunct, it will be very easy to say why it died.  The user interfaces - are all totally impossible to use.  User friendliness is at an all time bottom for any system which desires widespread use.  The black user interface of Masterchest windows wallet is horrible.  Omniwallet does work at all.  The whole thing is a raging joke.  No matter how persistent one is, the wallets are simply garbage which doesn't permit use of the protocol.  So users simply leave - probably to NXT - never to return.  Mastercoin is just unusable.

Can one send MaidSafeCoins via MastercoinAdvisor.py?  Can we get some instruction how to code that?

Can anyone suggest a way to send MaidSafeCoin which is even somewhat possible?  How can one transmit this new SP?  

But mastercoin will still be 1:1 to bitcoin in a few weeks?
I've used both masterchain and omniwallet with succes. First for sending mastercoins and second for sending both maidsafe and mastercoins. Remind you that omniwallet is still in alpha.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
just a reminder to not use racist language or vulgar words on this thread.  also no trolling, if you want to troll please go to the XCP forum (joking).

your posts will be deleted.

Thank you, those posts were offensive and have no place here.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
When I try to send MSAFE via omniwallet with Chrome, the only browser "supported", I have this error. I have enough BTC to pay the fx fees.

Funds could not be sent: Server error:
 502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

I sent this over to the omni dev's skype chat room

you can also always email [email protected]

also of my greatest interest.

what is interesting that it seems to work for some people - i get the same error.

i think that means that there might be some weird issue with websockets.

what browser and exact version do you have?

have you tried to clear your cache? and do a shift refresh?

Are you running some kind of chrome/FF add on?
Activity: 742

502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

also of my greatest interest.

what is interesting that it seems to work for some people - i get the same error.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
Hi,when are my Safecoins going to show up in https://masterchain.info/wallet.html

That is a question best aimed at grazcoin.
The Foundation is officially working on only two wallets - Masterchest (MaidSafeCoins going to appear there within a few days), and Omniwallet.
You can also already check https://masterchest.info/
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
legendary
Can anyone suggest a way to send MaidSafeCoin which is even somewhat possible?  How can one transmit this new SP?  

I thought that the Master Wallet v 4 was going to handle that.  I also heard it was going to be released on Monday but it hasn't yet...

https://test.omniwallet.org/
legendary

502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
just a reminder to not use racist language or vulgar words on this thread.  also no trolling, if you want to troll please go to the XCP forum (joking).

your posts will be deleted.

also anyone quoting posts that meet deletion criteria without taking out those words will get your posted deleted as well to get rid of the offensive content. that means if you are feeding a troll, you might get you post deleted also - this is to your psychological benefit to avoid direct engagement with a troll.

Look at the cute puppy:

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/076.gif?w=500&h=284
legendary

When Mastercoin is totally failed, debunked and defunct, it will be very easy to say why it died.  The user interfaces - are all totally impossible to use.  User friendliness is at an all time bottom for any system which desires widespread use.  The black user interface of Masterchest windows wallet is horrible.  Omniwallet does work at all.  The whole thing is a raging joke.  No matter how persistent one is, the wallets are simply garbage which doesn't permit use of the protocol.  So users simply leave - probably to NXT - never to return.  Mastercoin is just unusable.

Can one send MaidSafeCoins via MastercoinAdvisor.py?  Can we get some instruction how to code that?

i use chrome and have no issues with omni wallet, been sending around maidsafecoins for a week now.

the dev's are looking at why some of the browser issues that are happening.

and i am putting out a hiring req for a product manager - they will handle some of this UX feedback, focus groups, analytics, etc stuff which is being done by the developers right now and should be more methodical.
Activity: 728

I thought that the Master Wallet v 4 was going to handle that.  I also heard it was going to be released on Monday but it hasn't yet...
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 861

502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.4.7

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
^ he has a point.

Anyways.. please stop whining and sell your maidsafe.

I don't own any maidsafe, I don't believe in this project.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
^ he has a point.

Anyways.. please stop whining and sell your maidsafe.
The system is so insanely floored it suggests the whole thing was a con to take advantage of a particularly gullible customer or that the customer himself is a conspirator.

Please point to one beneficiary who was in on the price fix?

Huh 20% of all Mastercoin in existence were sold at over 3 times the market price (which is hundreds of times over inflated in a market this size). Sorry buddy I think you're entertaining in small doses but I don't really want to discuss anything serious with you, because you're thicker than pig sh*t  Grin
I'm trying to follow everything that's being said. So to do an asset issuance on the mastercoin protocol you have to have a good chunk of all mastercoins like tens of thousands, or did I miss something.

It was impossible for this fundraiser to ever reach the target of $10mil using the mastercoin system. This is because the value of Mastercoins lent to Maidsafe to exchange for Bitcoin didn't amount to $10mil at a value of 0.2 per bitcoin.

As per the table I've posted if the price was left at 0.06 then 68% of all Mastercoins would have had to be sold in order for the fundraiser to sell out. They changed the price to 0.2 for one of these reasons:

- So Maidsafe could re-sale the Mastercoins they'd been lent by Bit-angels at a higher price in exchange for Bitcoin.

- So only 20% of all maidsafe coins in existance would need to be sold for the fundraiser to sell out. (relative to 68% at previous price)

- Because they thought the market was going that direction anyway (official reason given by David Irvine of Maidsafe but most unlikely)

The system is so insanely floored it suggests the whole thing was a con to take advantage of a particularly gullible customer or that the customer himself is a conspirator.
legendary
Activity: 861
I have the message "Servor error, try later" when I try to connect to omniwallet.
Pages:
Jump to: