Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official MCXNOW - REALSOLID SCAM Thread - Please add to this if u scammed. - page 2. (Read 13072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Anyone who was recently scammed by RealSolid needs to be smarter and do their homework before investing.

Ever since day one when he released soiled coin #1 he was scummy and scammy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
No surprise that he is a scammer, rude man he is! Someone needs to reach out to him and teach him a lesson

I have to agree. Most of the posts I read from him were plain rude, or he had terrible etiquette.

Time to start a Internet manhunt.

By the way, wasn't MCxNow closed down one time in November of 2011?

Is possibbility that the people that are mods for him are part of the scam scenario, making him look like a honest business owner,  Last year I thought he was going to become big but he could be probably be Mark Kapeles Equal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
No surprise that he is a scammer, rude man he is! Someone needs to reach out to him and teach him a lesson

I have to agree. Most of the posts I read from him were plain rude, or he had terrible etiquette.

Time to start a Internet manhunt.

By the way, wasn't MCxNow closed down one time in November of 2011?
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Rude and scammer are entirely different things.   You are just helping the real rip off merchants by trying to mislabel somebody you dont like, its not the same thing.
All the people moaning about shares are obviously not aware of investor risk, you can be upset or pissed off but it just helps the real fraudsters out by slinging mud at everyone
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
People still trust realsolid?  I remember when he raised some bitcoin donations to "finish development" of his solidcoin, then promptly disappeared for a year or so without doing any work.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Post your message here on how he has scammed you.  I was scammed by him as he decided to shutdown his site "Temporarily" Which could mean years based on his history.  His announcement took the price of his shares from .21+ to .05 within an hour.   Keep in mind that just a few weeks ago he sold his shares for .4 to everyone.  Promising that his site will never go down and it can be run by his dumb wife that has half a brain if there really is one.   

I got scammed as well see here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6540430
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Avoid realsolid (ken armitt) like the plague....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I don't get it, what did he scam? Mcxnow.com still seems to be online.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Wow, this thread is scarying :/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
He his identity hasn't been confirmed yet.  but he's a crook.

i might be reading incorrectly so i ask. is ken from australia realsolid ?

STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
no
but for the purposes of criticism, yes
Activity: 196
i might be reading incorrectly so i ask. is ken from australia realsolid ?
Activity: 158
McxNow will be back to normal sometime today?

Lol.  +1 karma for a hilarious post.
Activity: 137

The scam isn't that he promised to make people rich, it's that he promised to pay out shares of future fees from an exchange that has no future fees.

mcxNow is paying it for mcxFEE holders. What's the problem?

"No future fees" where? 3 weeks from now the site will be normal again.
McxNow will be back to normal sometime today?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

The scam isn't that he promised to make people rich, it's that he promised to pay out shares of future fees from an exchange that has no future fees.

mcxNow is paying it for mcxFEE holders. What's the problem?

"No future fees" where? 3 weeks from now the site will be normal again.

Normal thats where he promises one thing and when enough people buy in changes his mind so they sell back cheap then changes his mind again.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Don't know if it has already been mentioned, here's another place to file a report, just in case he is in Australia:
http://www.asic.gov.au
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Can't wait for the sob stories when the authorities eventually pull the plug on those illegal mcxFEE securities he's trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK
I wasn't scammed, but I got real-tired of the real-solid bait and switch.   Like the 9:1 buyin thing, and all of the rest of the BS.

He is a multi-millionaire.  If he ever reopens his exchange again, which I doubt he will.  I know I won't visit that flunky ass place again.
Pages:
Jump to: