Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official MCXNOW - REALSOLID SCAM Thread - Please add to this if u scammed. - page 6. (Read 13072 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I was able to withdraw all my coins
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Once again I will copy this because it says so much

RS 's latest and greatest words!!! "i would fucking clock 80% of the users on this exchange i think" --- WOW is this the guy anyone ever really should trust to hold anything...

YUP what a guy

as a side note selling fee shares of a site that has no fees to share IS illegal.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Sounds like RS is an old school programmer, quickest way to clear a table is to turn it over.  Makes a mess of the floor but expedience is its own prerogative.  I look forward to the revamp

Ok got it, this is what happened then. Thought process begins:

Step 1: Realization.

Step 2: Clear a table.

Step 3: Pause to reconsider.

Step 4: Changed my mind.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Sounds like RS is an old school programmer, quickest way to clear a table is to turn it over.  Makes a mess of the floor but expedience is its own prerogative.  I look forward to the revamp
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
hm dont think this is a scam. withdrawing of your coins is possible
mcxFEE is a own story: just do the math. 1 BTC for a share which gives 0.000001% (or something like this) is insane. you were all greedy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Why would an exchange need to shut down and all coins withdrawn for a customer service and games add-on? Can't they test that shit on a test/staging box?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I would recommend anyone who has been scammed file a cybercrime report here.

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Just fill in "Unknown" for what's not known yet.  We'll get his real info eventually.  Here's a sample of what you can fill in.  *Make sure to fill in the total amount lost*

MCXnow, a Bitcoin and altertnate cryptocoin exchange, run by "RealSolid", on or about September 11, 2013, sold its first set of "Fee Shares".  The Fee Shares were a promise to pay a certain percentage of the exchange's profits for an ongoing basis to the users who purchased shares.  They are similar to the CRYPTSY and SBFS shares sold on the site Cryptostocks.com.

I invested in X such fee shares at an average cost basis of approximately XXX BTC (currently approximately $800/XXX) each.  At the time of this writing, fee shares are trading at approximately 0.07 BTC, or $56.  This represents a total monetary loss of $XXX USD for me.

On November 25, MCXNow announced that it is "shutting down for a period of time".  No definite time period was given as to when the site may be opening again.  Users were encouraged to withdraw all of their virtual currencies.

It was also suggested that insiders at MCXnow (friends of "Realsolid") including "Supertramp" and "Vipah" who were apparently in on the scam, and some holders of large fee share positions, were given advance warning of the closure and allowed to sell their shares at an inflated price before the news of the site closure was announced to the general public.  I believe very strongly that "RealSolid" does not in fact intend to reopen his site and that fee shares will never pay an additional dividend to the owners.

On July 23, 2013, a court declared that Bitcoin is a real currency, and the FBI has stated on record that scammers will not be protected just because they deal in Bitcoin or another virtual currency.  http://rt.com/usa/bitcoin-sec-shavers-texas-231/

Below you can find the IRC nicknames of the people associated with this scam.

Day changed to 26 Nov 2013
01:51 -!- RealSolid [~real@unaffiliated/realsolid]
01:51 -!-  ircname  : realsolid
01:51 -!-  channels : +#mincoin
01:51 -!-  server   : rothfuss.freenode.net [FR]
01:51 -!-  account  : RealSolid
01:51 -!- End of WHOIS
01:52 -!- SuperTramp- [~user89324@unaffiliated/user893245]
01:52 -!-  ircname  : realname
01:52 -!-  channels : @#mincoin
01:52 -!-  server   : asimov.freenode.net [TX, USA]
01:52 -!-  account  : user893245
01:52 -!- End of WHOIS
01:52 -!- vipah [[email protected]]
01:52 -!-  ircname  : vipah
01:52 -!-  channels : @#mincoin
01:52 -!-  server   : barjavel.freenode.net [Paris, FR]
01:52 -!- End of WHOIS
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Supertramp and Vipah who were also in on this scam need to get scammer tags as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
You derps "invested" in Real Solid? Lol. See here.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I traded a grand total of about 1 BTC at MCXNOW was open.  And that was just to dump the WDC I had mined. 

It sounds like everyone is going to be able to recover their coins.  As of right now.  We'll see how that goes.

But for everyone that lost out on the "shares" deal, I think most of you were warned repeatedly by numerous people on this forum about realsolid.  If you didn't know about his history that's one thing.  But every time his name was mentioned on this forum that I saw, there was someone around from the olden days of bitcoin (way back in the yesteryear of 2011) warning people about him.

I hope everyone gets their coins back. 

Activity: 599
Merit: 510
I personally would like to thank RS for all his shady deals and for giving me the opportunity and drive to create a real exchange with out all the hiding and back doors to run out of...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Yeah it's looking like he has no concern for his customers. This smells like a scam hard.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Post your message here on how he has scammed you.  I was scammed by him as he decided to shutdown his site "Temporarily" Which could mean years based on his history.  His announcement took the price of his shares from .21+ to .05 within an hour.   Keep in mind that just a few weeks ago he sold his shares for .4 to everyone.  Promising that his site will never go down and it can be run by his dumb wife that has half a brain if there really is one.   
Pages:
Jump to: