Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Van Kush Beauty Token Thread - Proof of Stake (PoS) - VKBT - page 3. (Read 1250 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Since making the Announcement there have been People Adding their VKBT to the Market, as well as Staking their VKBT. Some may be Angry about the amount that they Earn from VKBT, it will be Very Small for Stakers, and You will Earn much more from posting in both Actifit and Proof of Brain, that way we can make Sure Everyone gets Voted for. If You are Serious about all of this, and You are Reading this, at any Time in History, get Your Posts to Proof of Brain and You will get Votes at some Point.

But Staking will Earn also, and as we begin to Reach out and Start Recruiting People, the Accounts that have VKBT will Start being Part of a Community, and we will all Work to make sure Everyone gets Voted for. There will be Regional Accounts that will take care of Everyone in their Area. For example, I Speak English and will be Learning more Spanish soon, I want to get to like what is it, like B2 or C1 in Spanish, but while I am not able to do that without Google Translate, we will have Spanish Representatives. People that are Fans or Recruited by VKBT, who will then go on to be Recruiters because that is what we will be Recruiting for.

So what we will be doing is over the Next few Weeks VKBT will be 1 HIVE each, I will use whatever that Takes, maybe $300 maybe more. And I will get the Price Stable there, but it won't take much, because once it is 1 VKBT = 1 HIVE it will Show up in Everyone's Wallets, and it is on the HIVE Blockchain, so we will be the same Price as the Native Coin and Everyone will Take Notice, because their Token Wallets will say that they have Tokens Worth 1 HIVE Each. This will cause a Run on the Market, and there are not many in Circulation. I will Set Mine for Sale only at 2 HIVE and 2.5 HIVE and 3 HIVE except for 100 that have been placed for Sale at 100x VKBT for 1 HIVE Each. Someone has posted 500 for Sale, these are amounts that are Large for us. There are not People Selling those amounts Regularly because it is a Rare Coin, not many People even have 500 VKBT.

So once we are Selling VKBT for HIVE, what we will do is Keep the HIVE, we won't go out to USD and BTC, we will Keep the HIVE we get, ad we will use it as HIVE Power (HP) and then we will use that to Pay the Recruiters even more. So now, once that is done, You will get VKBT and HIVE when we Vote for You. Everyone we Vote for will get VKBT and HIVE, and the VKBT will be maybe more Valuable than the HIVE, because our Tokenomics have it set up where our Coins are more Rare than HIVE. It all just depends on how many Buyers there are. Right now HIVE has say 100,000 users (I may be over estimating, this is just a mental exercise) a Day, while we have maybe lets Call it 100 People Paying Attention Regularly and maybe 5,000-30,000 People Holding the Coins. So once we have 1,000 People on the Market all Day Every Day, because this becomes their Job, we will have a much Better Regular Value and the Rarity will Matter more than it does now, because now it's Hard to Tell (I have been keeping the Price low so People could Try to Buy in and so I could get the Financing Prepared).

This is what is about to Happen. Anyone Reading in the Future, this is what Happened.
We made Announcements Today telling Everyone that they should move their VKBT that is not Staked, for Sale at 1 HIVE Each or Higher. This is where the Price is going to go and it will likely go Higher, but we will secure it at $0.001 and then $0.01 and it Costs like $40 to do that, and then we just have to Spend maybe $300 a Month or so making Sure it Stay above that. As this Happens the Wallets Everyone has on TribalDEX will reflect these Changes and we won't have to do anything to secure this because People will realize the Rarity and Tokenomics of VKBT, and never again will it be as low as $0.001 or $0.01, it will go to $0.10 and $0.30 and won't go back.

So I am going to let this Happen Slowly, I am going to Force it to Happen, but not Today, and not Tomorrow, Soon, Over Time, maybe a Month, maybe 2, I am going to Moon Ramp VKBT. Or, we all are Really.
Some Probably Read this Thread and Thought "What do we need him for now?" and Thought maybe I spilled my Guts and Everything was here.

Anyone who thinks I can Write Everyday, meaning I'll have something Prolific in this Month, Next Month, the Next Month, the Next Year. How could I do all that if Everything is already out for You to Read that I know? I haven't Hardly Written anything. If You think this all is a lot, then You have Your Work Cut out for You. I have a lot more to do, many More Projects.

But to Prove my Point since I am going on now about how there are Things You haven't Heard yet. Here is my Website, where I get into how to Build Your Website Ranking. And now we are on Bitcointalk. So we have the Benefit of being like the HQ of any Other Cryptocurrency. Then on Top of that, we have also done Everything we need to Build our Ranking and will continue to, here is the Link so You can Learn:
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/seo-marketing-and-help/

We want to Teach Everyone how to do all of this.
And now that we have the Typhon being Recognized, I want Everyone to know there aren't 2. It's just Typhon, and the Animals will Join in.

Everyone look at the Time of 5 Emperors.
People think "It's 2024, we all have Social Media, I'm on TikTok" and they have no Idea that like Chinese People can't get on Facebook and Nigerians are using Free WiFi that Basically only allows Communication. But Everyone is on the same Mental Level where Nigerians and Other People in Africa also think of "We can Talk to China" and they go to Chinese Universities, and America doesn't Help Everyone in Africa like they did in the Past and now sometimes Russia is now Providing Grain to Africa and Things. We Live in a World where most People think we are Past all the Feuding, but now it is coming back. First with the War in Ukraine, then the Russian Part is Often not from Putin (who is more Measured) and is Russian Mercenaries in the Wagner Group who are much more Wanton.

And we hear in America that "Trump is Talking to Dictators" and he's not allowed to do that. Iran, during Obama there was an Attempt to kind of Reconcile, but now it is just Iran vs. Israel.

And Hillary Clinton and the Bushes, this was always how it was with them, they already knew all of this was there. And would say that the People that aren't Worried about this or that maybe just don't know, they are Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed they might say about the Others that think we are in 2024 and don't have to Worry. Just as an example, if You say "Free Tibet", China gets Mad, and Tibet says "Come on man, China is Mad enough, don't do this again". If You support Taiwan, China wants to Claim Taiwan, they say Taiwan and Tibet are China, and Hong Kong was supposed to have some Time before they Joined but China came in, and now if You Talk to the Official Hong Kong Government, it is the People's Government of China. And just Talking about this makes China Mad. Because they want all that to go away, and all of this to just be China, it's all just China now.

But You can see how we don't even Talk to Each Other yet. Christian Nations still don't Talk to Muslim Nations much, except now we like the Royal Families who we kind of called the Worst before because they didn't let Women Drive, but that actually spurred their being Diplomatic. Other Countries are more Sharia Based, Shariac?

So we are doing that now, that is what is about to Happen. I'm like Alexander the Great. Can Everyone just accept and get over that. An Administrative Angel, like Hannibal Barca, come to Administrate the Creation.
How to Build a Typhon to Fight a Zeus or such:

First, Establish that You are not out to Eliminate a Religion or a Race. Typhon's exist only for Purposes of Self-Defense. Then, You must Call on all the Earth and the Heavens. With Hera and the Sky, or the Earth is how Typhon was made for the Original Zeus. And basically, we are at a Point where Hamas attempted to make something Happen, and we as a Globe now have to Reach Down to our Afflicted Tendon, and Massage Israel-Palestine into the Typhon. Also, You need Italy. We will Judge these Angels now, it is Judgement Time.

One will be coming from the Euphrates Soon, that is the Page of the Bible we are on if anyone is Following the Lessons in the Textbook Provided, some call it "Basic Information Before Leaving Earth". Has Every Country Received Copies of the Bible?

The Birds are Watching all of us, and it's like when Rafiki knew Simba was Alive in the Live Action Lion King Movie.
Everyone who wants to know who Should be President. We will have a Pope, and we will have Me, and I would say that we won't have Me Forever, but:

1. I have Taught Everyone how mtDNA and Denisovans are Important to all of this, Defining my own Condition for Science (Reincarnation).

2. There are also Clones, so I am a Natural One, but now we can do it too, and we have Me as the Primary Example since I Talk about the Digital Biological Converter and Things all the Time and Started giving Plasma to make sure this could happen. And I have been Studied for a while now, because I guessed around 2010 that the Digital Biological Converter is just the Yeast Tech with Amino Acids and Proteins, when Craig Venter had kind of wanted to keep that Secret. And Pakistan does Clones, and they want a Muslim Version of me. I think they are Raising them in Afghanistan too, I'm not sure exactly the extent, but I know I am in the Digital DNA System and I can be Emailed around the Internet to be Printed out like a 3D Printer into a Cell. For People who have Digital Biological Converters. This is how we will Populate Space, with Animals and Plants and Microscopic Creatures First. Some Planets will just be for Harvesting Natural Resources and Things.

3. I am Teaching Everyone how this also Works like the Dalai Lama, and it is Epigenetics, so I am Teaching Everyone to Wake up Children that are Clones and Reincarnations. You have to get a Thought in their Head that they had before, maybe a Fear, or a Paranoia, an Alert, in their Head, that You can Find in Genetic Markers. As in, it has to Happen to them and then You Collect the DNA, it can't be DNA from before they Experienced that. And I am the most Documented Angel and Reincarnation on Earth, so being the Most Documented, I will be the Easiest to Wake Up in the Future. On Any Planet, Near Anywhich Star away from our own Sun. But like Superman with the Suns when I am near a Sun.

So we will have Me forever now, but I was gone for a while. The Egyptians weren't Stupid, they were comparing the Sun to Me. How I go to the Underworld to Fight the Demons and Things, and then have to come back here now. Over and Over forever.
There are some that would Call the Van Kush Family Political, and that is a Complete Farce. I will get into here what even they could look at and Start to have a Discussion about if we are Political, because they aren't even making Sense. Currently they are saying that Because we are Religious Marijuana Users we are "Trying to Change the Law" but that is not True, Religion does not Require Legality for ALL, the 1st Amendment IS LAW, so it IS THE LAW, no Changes Needed. So that Argument Trips on it's Shoelaces and Falls on it's Face, maybe Stepping on a Rake and Smacking itself in the Face before Falling Flat on it's Face. Further, we are Complying with Hemp Law, which IS THE LAW. So this Argument that we are Political is nothing more than Clowns making Jokes about us. We are not Political, we are a Religious Society, like the Jesuits. I am Part of an Oracle like the Oracle at Delphi, or like the Company "Oracle" which is like Tongue in Cheek.

But I do want to Talk about our Plans, because we have our Own Cryptocurrency, meaning we are not "Gambling" as some Might say, but we actually OWN THE CHIPS. We are the House. The Van Kush Family is the House in our Gambling (I use that Word only because Congress Does), and the House always Wins.

This Link is to the Terry Lowry Link Letter, this is something that some have Attacked, but what it Basically is in like a Bulletin, or a Newspaper, but for Voting, and You Pay to get it and Pay to be on it:
https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/news/2020/02/21/what-is-this-link-letter-some-praise-others-question-legitimacy-of-pay-to-play-voting-guide/1660381007/

Some have Questioned the Legality of "Pay to Play" Politics used this way, but I think that what needs to be done is that People should just Copy this. And it is not Illegal for a Church to get Ready for Election Season, Churches do "Souls to the Polls" and bring BUS LOADS of People to Vote, that is not against the Rules. It would not be against the Rules for a Church to Create a Voter Guide with simple Names and Pictures, maybe Twitter Handles and Things. Maybe Quotes from the Candidates. None of that would be Illegal.

What we are going to do is take a look at Financing of Political Campaigns, and some may say "Aha!" because the Rule IS, that You can not Run for President, or Other Office, with the Religious Organization You Built and Paid no Taxes on. And that is not what I am doing. I am saying we can Finance People, which is something done all the Time. And I am not even saying that it is a Guarantee that I will do this, we are just Talking about Rules. And I know for a Fact that even in the City, Many Judges only get say $10,000 or $20,000 to Spend on Staff and Food, Events/Banquets, Signage, Shirts, they get $10,000-$20,000 and that is in the City, some may get more. There may be a few that get Millions and $500,000 and $900,000, etc. But not in Dallas, that's like Greg Abbot and Beto. So we will be setting up Blockchain, and then Creating not only Financing that we don't Pull out of Pocket, but an Environment where they can come like Twitter or Facebook, but it will be like OUR Link Letter, and not Really about Politics but that will all happen and will End up there, because that is just Part of being a Community Organization which a Church is. And that gets to Exemption. I should be Tax Exempt just by Nature of my Teachings I Share for Free, Regardless of my Religious Status, but this is a Religious Organization.

So that Brings us to Zion Oil and Gas. This is a Company that asks for People's Money and Really it seems like a Big Scam, they are Asking for Money and are Digging where Geologists say it is impossible to Find Oil and no one ever has, and they say God will make Oil come out there for them, and they aren't even Trying all that Hard to Find Oil, it's not a very Active Drilling Project. And they ask People to Buy Stocks, and Sell Stocks to their Friends, and it was Publicly Traded. Apparently they Spend more Money asking People to Spend Money, than they bring back in at all. And of Course, there is no Oil, they didn't even Buy another Plot of Land in like Canada to say "We do have this One, but we Persist in Israel!". They are just Religiously saying all of this should happen, with no Clear Evidence Other than Bible Verses out of Context about maybe Flowing Oil and Abundance, to get investors to Buy a Stock.
https://newrepublic.com/article/176986/weird-evangelical-oil-company-supports-israeland-seems-no-oil

They do not Claim Tax Exempt Status for this. I asked them in their Chat. And we would Probably have to Pay Taxes for some of the Cryptocurrency Things, we will get into all of Everything as it is Happening, and it will all make Sense. I'm Positive that when I Start saying Exactly what I don't have to Pay Taxes on and what I do, it will be used by the IRS as like the Rules, while they say "That's not Official, he's not Working for us" and not Confirm it at all, but use it to Prosecute at Work.
This is like... Year 2, that's maybe something I should have Talked about in the Intro, but our Coin is Different, You can Tell by Reading this whole Thread.

Every Day there are 1,440 VKBT added to the Pool for Voting Rewards.

It was July 2022 when we Started, Central Standard Time, on Earth. We are the Scribes of the Graphene Blockchains, as like Jedi Archivists. I only use Jedi as a comparison because they are like the Religious Monks compared to a more Atheist Star Trek, but also because we are like them on the Blockchain. For the Blockchain, we are not the Senate, we are the Religious Archivists. Teaching Magic and Things, Angelic Things, the Ways of Angel.

But the Point being that it is now 2024, and our Currency has a Good Tokenomic Setup, Good Specifications, it was Built Well. So we will be seeing it do Very Well over the Next Few Years.

The First Year was all about getting the Coin Distributed, Better than an Airdrop, a Graphene Drop, on the HIVE Blockchain, with all the knowledge to go with it, like a Brochure, for Everyone who wants to Follow along and Participate, or Create their Own Token.

This Second Year has Largely been about more Art and Artificial Intelligence, and now making the VanKushFamily.com Website.

We have some Other Plans, but like Other Currencies we will Talk about that more as needed instead of having a Roadmap be our Forward Facing Image. We are more of a Royal Family, with all of the Regalia, and Cryptography of that. In our Currency. It's not Graphics, it's the Bible.
I think some People think this is a Game, I know many weren't here when I was and came in much later than $5 Bitcoins. But I want to Show Everyone something.

Below is BLURT, a Newer Currency, and it's Entire History of having Significant Value comes from me being Part of it. There still is Plenty of Room to Grow, as there are Only like 5,000 Daily Users or something, and it should be Several Million. I made it go up because I Bring New People, I just have this Entity around me, a kind of Giant Mass of People and Angels and Ghosts, Demons, but Angels and Demons, and People, many are just People and Law Enforcement and Congress, and the Presidents, and Other Countries, they all know Who I am. Some may be saying "We will VOTE in America" because I am the King of the South, but it's not a Vote. If you want to be King of the South, You have to Feed Everyone like I do. And to be King of the South You have to have the World know who You are. When we Vote, we Hardly know who we are Voting for, to be King, Friends and Enemies must know Your Name and Reputation, Discuss Your Habits, etc. Not just Your "Subjects" but their Predators, like a Shepherd Protecting a Flock. But the Point being that You can actually see it.

This image is of the Entire History of BLURT, and You can see me in the Price Spikes.

This is STEEM, I did it for STEEM before. The way this was done was by Copying what I did for Bitcoin because I actually Helped get Bitcoin to $1,000. So what we did was Simply do Press Releases and Teach Everyone else how, and Start Sharing Email Lists of Businesses and Media. This Brought STEEM up, but with the Anarchist Takeover, the 102 Week Withdrawal Period taken down to 4 Weeks, and the Website being Sold to TRX, the Price Fell. It did go up as You can see, when I taught them how to use SBD, that was how the Price went up, until Bitcoin went from $50,000 to $20,000 and that Hurt STEEM as much as everyone else. STEEM and BLURT are waiting for BTC to go back up (and it has, but they haven't seen the Recovery yet).

On HIVE my Wife and I Showed what can Really Happen, we went on LinkedIn and Announced VKBT before it was even Stakable, and LinkedIn Flocked to HIVE thinking it was a New Social Media Savior. The Price went to $3.00 before the Investors were Disillusioned and found the White Supremacists Fighting against the Van Kush Family, around Joe Rogan and Rob Dyrdrek, etc. And the Price went back Down.

And the big one, Bitcoin. By Teaching Everyone how to do Press Releases, and make Email Lists, I Helped Everyone get the Price up to $1,000 each, then it goes up because of me during Christmas sometimes. And then I sent out 10,000 @ Tags on Facebook to the CoinBase Token Academy, and that gave them the Idea to Post Ads, and that was the First Time we got BTC to $50,000. Now, we are getting it to $100,000, like I said we would. I Told the Mathematicians to make Valuable Altcoins and we would have a $100,000 BTC.
Everyone maybe needs someone to say this, this could be a Whole Thread, a lot of what I say could be a whole Thread. This Subject is that of the Technology of Blockchain itself, as a Repository of Information, the way kind of Networks are made, we could look at SocialFi and now FediVerse as Examples of Blockchain being Social Media Based. There is Graphene where there are STEEM, HIVE and BLURT, these being Vote Based Mining where Delegates are Chosen to Mine Coins, and this was Copied by TRX and used on an ETH Based Fork. TRX has Super Reps,or SRs, and these SRs are the ones who Mine TRX and they Create Programs to bring in New Users, or that's the Idea. They are meant to be an Authority, STEEM was the First Chain that had this, and that was not Accepted at First, a 51% Takeover was Considered like a Kiss of Death in Cryptocurrency at the Time (before STEEM). That was the Main Complaint about STEEM, and what People called it a Shit Coin, because there are Many Coins where 1 Person Owns 50%, and they usually don't Work because they are in no way like STEEM and TRX, and STEEM and TRX Actually Lose their Value when High Value Users are not using their Income to Create Programs for the New Users.

So that gets into kind of the High Tech Information, but then there is the Records, the Archives, so then there is the Museum Aspect, these Currencies are like Doubloons and will be Remembered for Thousands of Years for being the First on Earth, that is Bitcoin's Main Claim to Fame.

But then, this is Real, and it hasn't been being Done very Correctly. Dan and Ned have done Great at what they were Trying to do, they invented Tokens, not knowing what they would be used for, I have Discussed an Access Model, and A, B, C Models, Burn Mines, all Kinds of Things that we can Start doing, and there is PNUT, which is a TRX Token that Integrates with STEEM. If You Log Into Steemit on TronLink, then You kind of Connect Your Wallets. So Dan and Ned made all of that Possible, 1,000,000 Transactions Per Second, Diamonds and Fish on the Blockchain for IBM, these are all Things that First off needed to be Done and Tested, then they need to be implemented in Space as we move into Colonizing other Planets. Outer-Space was Talked about as a Frontier before we got Rovers out, it's meant to be a Place where we are all Trying to Build Log Cabins. Dan and Ned have gotten a lot done for all of this. But Currencies are not meant to be Competing with Blizzard Games and Nintendo or Bungie or whatever in Graphics, unless that is Their Thing, and maybe that is Part of the Problem, there is a lot of Movement in the Gaming Community, and there should be, that is a Thing that is Definitely needed. But there should be more Currencies that compete with STEEM, HIVE and BLURT in the Gaming Community. And then there should be Coins with a Tree, and a Bird, and a Flag, maybe they could be attached to existing Nations. But that was a big Part of what we were doing when we Started. We were Talking about Islands, and the Nation of Lovely, and Sealand by Britain, and Homesteading, the Main Thread was our Thread where we were Teaching Everyone about all of this, and how to make a County of Your own from 6 Acres of Land or more. How to Create a Super PAC, and some information about Running for Office. I was Teaching People about all kinds of Things about how You Should Seek to be near a Train, a Highway, a River, etc. I Showed Everyone Canton Texas, and Talked about Breeding Plants and Animals. We were going to have Solar Mining in Town and if we had Started at that Time we would be more Successful now than the Mining Farms that exist in Buildings or Compounds now. We would have been a whole Small Town, and we would have been First. But the DevCoin People got Jealous of someone who made a Video, and Lied about Fiverr being used, which is now Commonplace, and it was a Lie that it was even used, so it doesn't even matter. It was all just to Take Down Bitcoin Town which was considered "Too Centralized" by the Bitcoin and MIT Michigan Bitcoin Crowd, and those arouond DevCoin and Martti Malmi and Everyone.

And I Talk about all of this to get to this Subject...

Aggroed, when Leaving Steemit and Helping to Create HIVE with all of those who left STEEM, or had their STEEM Accounts Frozen by the TRX People as the TRX People bought STEEM, and the Bitsharetalk.org Community was Still in the Position of Delegated Miners. So because that Community was Still there in the Super Rep Type Position, there was a Feud, and the TRX People who bought Steemit, Froze the Accounts. So because all of that Happened, and when Aggroed left, he Wrote a Thing on Steemit, a Blog that was Compared to the Magna Carta, Basically he was Giving an Open Choice for TRX to either Agree with the Users that had their Accounts Frozen, the "Purchased Userbase Expected to continue using the Platform" we could say, or they would all Leave and that would Happen with 100% Support of all the People who could do the Work to make that Happen, that had the Capability. This was kind of like Freemasons, and they were the Peace, Abundance, Liberty (PAL) Network which was kind of a Liberty Cap Type Society, and it was like a Benefit Society, with the whole Concept being Hidden as like by a Tyler (Masonry). And this is what Really needs to be there for all of this to Work, Cryptology is Crypto-logy, but it is also Crypt-ology, that is where it comes from. Cryptology is the Study of the Crypts of Pharaohs for example. Theoi is not just a Mythology Website, it is a Cryptology Website.

So when People look at the Concept of Blockchain, these are Archives, these are Cryptological Technologies, these are not just something that is on the Internet and some kind of World of Warcraft Gold, or Video Game Gold that is Unlimited that someone can come in and Change or make more of, and it can be Traded on Markets. It can be used in many ways, and the Term Token itself comes from the same Thing as like Tokens which are a Vocabulary Word like "Cookies" for the Computer, Tokens are another one.
I am the Most Serene High Lord, God Father of Angels.
I want Everyone to know, we have Proven that the Flood is Typhon, the Set Animal and Set, the Creation of the Lightning Kings, in a Phoenix v. Aquila Type way. The Iron Age, the Sentian Pirates had Iron Weapons and they Taught the Southern Italians. The Oracle at Delphi was like a Remnant of an Apollo-Ra Culture of People with Light Emanating from their Heads, and the Oracle would Tell the Others what to do. What needed to be done. Like, "Go to Libya, Everyone in Your Village, You'll do Good there.", is one of the Examples, or "Persia can Only be Ruled by a King.". Utterances. And so this was the Tapestry Woven by Arachne, She Wove a Tapestry of the Histories. Athens was a Colony of Sais, Egypt, before it was Athens.

But all the Flood, Noah, that all Happened in 1 Generation. In 1 Generation there was King Midas, and then King Manis, the Frantic King, and Nannuk and the Flood. And Turkey is where the Bible says Noah Landed with the Ark and the Animals, and then Turkey has Bronze and Iron Age Culture Still, as well as Cherries and Roses, etc.

1 Generation. Repeoplement doesn't Take more.
This is NOT A GAME. I STARTED THE WAR IN ISRAEL.

You don't want Beef with me Little Bitch. Lil Wayne Runs Scared from me, only Plays Music, ad thinks that's Manly. Music is Feminine, so he's a Bitch in his Only attempt to be Masculine, at 5ft Tall or whatever it is, 5' 4" or something, his Short Self. Runs. He's out of his League.

Vietnam is not SHIT. I will give them to China, and they'll be Happy about it. I said PAY ATTENTION, that does not Mean Fight me. I will Destroy You.
I don't think Trump and his Cronies, and Obama and Joe, and Hillary, these People don't understand. Ken Paxton. They don't get it, they think this is Politics. And I could give the Example of Israel and Hamas, and it still doesn't Help them understand, they Still think it is Politics.

I Started the War in Israel, with the Discussion about the God of "Frict", with "So Be It" the Jews for Jesus YouTube Channel, and the Strip Clubs. The Van Kush Family is not some Benign Organization. We are a Very Effective NGO, and You could say "Government". I do.

And I can Start a War in China, so I want China to know that I am coming to STEEM, and that they aren't going to Ban me, and that all of their Population are not going to Fight me. And we are going to have Discussions about Hong Kong, and Taiwan. And there are People that we need to Talk about in Japan, South Korea, and now Vietnam, there seem to be Trouble Makers in Vietnam that do not Appreciate Angels and Royals. We need to Handle this, because they Expect to have their Currency go up in Value, so if they Continue their Behavior we need to be Ready to Trash the Entire Vietnamese Economy, just Throw it away by having Americans Sell, Sell, Sell, we need to Start Building the Infrastructure to Destroy the Vietnamese Economy. Then Maybe they will Listen.

But we need to Talk to India, Nepal and Tibet Right now. So we can Afford this as a Planet.
Is Everyone hearing about Dallas, TX, Recently? Yeah.

Wonder Why? Yeah.

It's the Van Kush Family.
If anyone isn't aware, we are doing Color Block to Vapor Wave, and we have some Angel Art that many may be interested in. And it Really is amazing, You can Show it to Everyone You know, and say "These are Angels Drawn by AI" and they are images that will inspire People, and make them want to either use the AI, or think about the Nature of Angels. It is Real Art.
https://blurt.blog/@vankushfamily
I Really think some People are Retarded and can't Grasp that not only am I not a Cave man, I am the most Advanced Person on Earth.
Pages:
Jump to: