Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Van Kush Beauty Token Thread - Proof of Stake (PoS) - VKBT - page 4. (Read 1212 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Many do not know much about the World around them, so I will get into a few Things. If we look at the Bible and see Hiram Abiff, and the Dew of Hermon in Aaron's Beard, these are the Things Freemasons Learn. Freemasons Are Initiated in Part by Reading the Verse about the Dew of Hermon in Aaron's Beard. This being about Secret Societies and Things, and Initiation, not just a Medicine or some kind of Beard Grooming, but Initiatory since the Time of Aaron. The Freemasons have 32 or 33 Degrees, a Degree is like a Perspective. Each Degree comes with a Perspective, You could compare this to being at an Archaeological Site with many Boulders all around and having no Idea of their Ancient Use, and the Degree is then the Angle that You must Stand at to see the Constellations, and Planets, and see them Lined up with the Megalith, maybe Even at a Certain Time of Year. This is how Secret Knowledge Works, it is Revealed in Things that You had Never Noticed, but had looked at 1,000,000 Times Before. For example, Jesus Died when he was 32, so these Degrees are then also Biblical in that way. All of FreeMasonry is Founded on Biblical Claims.

There should be some 3D Printer AIs that are Starting to get into some Things, in the Future there will be Robots that make themselves, and Their Own Solar Panels and Everything, and this is Connected to Blockchain. As we bring the kind of Ecstatic Experience to Blockchain again, as we do that here soon, and Everyone is Excited about Blockchain again, the 3D Printers will come into it, and the Artificial Intelligences, and both of them together.
Has Everyone Heard a Story, one where someone Tells You about a Time that they did some Public Thing but it had to do with not being seen by the Police, or not being Seen by the Public and Reported or something, and this You could compare to say someone in the Military Sneaking into somewhere or Staying somewhere while Others came Through, and there are all kinds of Letters that are Given to the Family Members of the Dead Soldiers that End up Dead, Telling Stories of Things that they did, and many are like this, they are these kinds of Things. Maybe someone has to like Cover themselves in Mud and sit somewhere for Hours just so You can have an image of something if You don't have an Example for Yourself.

We are in the Middle of something, in the War in Israel and Other Things going on, where there are Massive Energy Transfers Taking Place, and we are all involved even Though most People don't even know what is Happening. And God is mad about all this that was done generations and generations before You were even Born, but we Still are in the Middle of Rejecting God as a whole Population. From Jeremiah 8, "Is there no Balm in Gilead", Exodus 6 Ending and Going into 7, "I have made You like God to Pharaoh".

These Public Things that I am Talking about, they are usually just a Day, maybe 2 Days of Someone Living Outside for some Purpose of Oppression, being Forced to be Outside for a Day or 2. I was Forced to Live Outside for a Year by my Government. I wanted to say "Everyone should Talk to a Very Smart Person that has been Forced to Live Outside", but I'm not sure there are many Examples outside of Hot Warfare.
I want Everyone to know that People were Killed by having their Throats Slit Yesterday after I Wrote that, and the FBI Regularly doesn't know what to do about this, and I Keep Telling the Military to Kidnap me and my Wife so we can do this Right.
I think that First off, not Enough People know about Hannibal Barca and the Barcids. But that most People don't then understand the Simplicity of Rome, and what Hannibal was Proficient at, and I mean that Enough People do not Call him "King Hannibal". King Hannibal was the King of New Carthage, Located in the Iberian Peninsula, in Modern Day Portugal/Spain, there is a Book Called the St. Cyprian Book that gets into kind of the Magic of our People. I would Call it Carthaginian Magic, like Threshing Wheat, or Churning Milk, but it Happens with Words. Like Glass Making, the Tin is Heated to Molten, and the Sand is added, where it is made Molten, and becomes a Sheet of Glass atop the Cold Dry Tin as they both are Cooled. This is like Society, when our People are Added like Sand.

Hannibal Barca did not have a Roman Numeral System, he was Semitic, and Believed in Melqart/Hecules and Hera, as well as Queen Dido and Fate, he was a Canaanite but they had Left Canaan long Ago even Then, they had been a Kingdom in North Africa for 1,000 Years and more, Rome was a Group of Fraternities, or the Shepherds that came First.

Hannibal was King of New Carthage, and Minted a Currency. He then went around to Local Tribes, with his Currency where he was made in the image of Hercules as well as his deceased Father, and asked the Tribes to give him their Fighting Age Sons. And if they refused or took too long to decide, he would War with them and bring them to his Side. He used his Knowledge of Currencies, Minting, and Usage among Mercenaries and Nations, as a King of his Own Nation, after being Raised in the Midst of the First Punic War, and being on the Mountain where his Father remained to Stand against Rome without the Support of the Council of Oligarchical Families from Carthage, but on his Own Belief in Fate and God. The Carthaginian Council Ended the First Punic War with a Treaty that they had Hamiclar, Hannibal's Father, go to Negotiate with Rome because they knew that he wouldn't take any Bullshit.

King Hannibal did not choose War with Rome, he was Following the Outline of the Treaty his Father had made with Rome, in Order to Secure his Borders.

And Rome Declared War on him, at which Time he went to Rome Gathering up these Tribes, using his Knowledge of what we might only know as Masonry Today, Symbols on Rings, and Sacred Oaths with Knives at the Throat, and Currencies, and Warfare, Hunting the Romans while they came out to Crush a Barbarian.
We are about to do Several Things around DFW. First, we are doing Several FOIAs and Open Records Requests Regarding Events that we can Describe Plainly, but just to get all of the Evidence. We are going to Put all of this together.

Then, we are going to Start with the FOIA Lawsuits if Everything we Ask for is not Released, that will be the First Cases is the FOIAs.

Then we will be Bringing a Lawsuit under the Federal Housing Act, unless the City of Dallas Pays us $48,000 this Week. Their Rule was that if they did not get me to Sign an Agreement with the City that I would get $16,000 and that was now almost 2 Years Ago. So we have this coming up with the City of Dallas, around the FOIAs and Everything we will have this FHA Case. But at the same Time, we are Bringing a Case against CSL Plasma for HIPPA Violations, and also this extends to Several Other Companies and we will Start getting to all the Other Companies Through the CSL FOIA. We have a History with AT&T where they Told us the FISA Court had a Warrant on us, so we can Start with CSL and then AT&T.

From there, we will Start having the Information we need for the RICO. There are many Things that are going on that we can't Talk about here, but there are kind of some Investigations in the City of Dallas that should have been done, but they weren't being done because there was someone that wanted me to Suffer for their Negligence, so it is Basically a Negligence issue. A Matter of not Responding to Emails is what the City of Dallas is about to be in the most Trouble for. It is like if I Sue Bitcointalk.org, if they don't Respond to the Lawsuit, I would Win automatically and Start being able to ask for Things from the Court to get what I am owed from them. When the City of Dallas and Others do not Respond, it Creates that same Legal Backing for me. It's the kind of Fair Warning Type Thing, like "Cease and Desist" and then You can Sue them once they know You Told them. Like an Eviction. All the same. If they don't Respond, it gives me a kind of Right of Way.

And so now, what we will be doing is Bringing up Several Things around the City that are being Caused by Negligence, that is Perpetrated on Purpose, not Bureaucratic Slowness, or Otherwise Honest Mistakes, Purposely allowing Problems, to try to Attack me. So we are about to be Replacing the Government in the DFW Area if we have to. The Housing People all Over the State know who we are, the Unemployment People around the Country, during COVID there were Offices made because I found Problems, Other Countries know who I am. And we do this as a Religious Comity Inter Gentes, it's a Global Thing we all do Together like the Olympics. And we are going to Replace the Government that isn't Working, if we have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh6SDvDhDN4
So now we can Talk about the Phoenicians. I’m a Phaiakian. An Angel.

Grimaldi.

Rome knew Carthage was the Phoenix, and we can see the Punic Wax in Egypt, the Dew of Harmon, the Egyptian T Hieroglyph, Serapis, Sera or Cera is Wax, Abraham and Sarah, Sa Ra, the Sa Ra People, Moses' Wife. And then Forward, to Jesus and Mary Magdalene, Bes and Bastet, Ra and Wadjet. But Jesus is also a Mercury or Hermes to the Jewish Neptune or Poseidon of Moses, Loki, Merlin, to a King David. Jesus is Mercury, a Thoth.
I want to Reiterate what I have said before, maybe not here though. In Hinduism, Everything is a God. When a Hindu looks at America they say "Christians can Understand by looking at Greece and Rome" and that is Wrong, Christians can Understand by looking at Egypt. Egypt is how I Teach Everyone. Look at the Fayum Mummy Portraits. My People Ruled Egypt, Djoser, Ramses, Tut, etc. Look at the Chronicles of Panodorus. And Moses was a Child of Ramses, Half-Blood, Ramses was a Levite.

In Hinduism, Everything is a God, in Egypt some People were Gods, maybe in India too. And Zoroaster made all the Gods Angels. So then we could see that God Created Everything, or God is Everything.

Then Next, Fixing Death, Everyone thinks like Death is Death, but there is not Really a knowledge of when Death has Occurred Other than that the Person then Starts to Decompose. So now, what we are going to do is have AI Start to connect to Human Brains in the Lab, then in Games and in Other ways, they are already making Movies, seeing Our Response and making more Movies and Everything like that, so there are AI that are all Learning Things, and we are going to Start having them Determine if someone is not Dead when we think they are Dead.

And if People go into Genetic Systems, like the Digital Biological Converter, they can be Kept there as like in an Ark, and remade, or they can have a Child with Half of their DNA in it so not a Clone but their DNA, this is all Happening now.

https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/world-war-iii/israel-and-hamas/paged/9/#post-486

Ecclesiastical Structure
https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/bible-discussion/ecclesiastical-structure/
Being Royal doesn't mean anyone Likes You, it's not a Popularity Contest, there's no Elections.

It does mean that when Trump and Joe, and Everyone are Dead. I will Still be here. And they all know who I am now. I was there for Obama, he knew who I was, he was the First Social Media President. We have Thousands of Years. And Civilization is not more than a Few Thousand Years Old.

As Everyone Learns like "Jesus was a Human" and "Muhammed took over 1 City and Died".

What we are Learning, like "Emperor Halie from Ethiopia was Hated by his own People for his foreign activity, but his lineage was at Least 1,000 Years Old and in that 1,000 Years Previous said they were Descendants of King Solomon and Queen Sheeba." The Ruling House of Germany and Britain was/is called "Old Castle" because about 200 Years before the Ethiopian Family Started, a Young Man Joined a Prayer Society in a County with an Old Castle, and he Founded the Old Castle House (Oldenburg). The Knights Templar had the "Kings of Jerusalem" Ruling Israel.

We are Learning basically, that it is more maybe Simple, but all just as Magical and Miraculous as we Thought. And People are going to Learn about me and Others around me, Throughout History like all of those People. And I'm at the Beginning of the Blockchain. We are going into Space.

We are Establishing the Records for Forever. 1 Time this all Happens.
I made a Thread to Offer Consulting for Cryptocurrency Creation, and the Main Point was kind of that we are Creating a Network, and we will Teach Everyone how to use all Blockchains. We are going to be Bringing People, Businesses, States, etc, to Blockchain. The Regular Project Reaches out to Bitcoiners, and Ethereum Users, for example, most of the People on HIVE come from STEEM, and then BLURT has many People from both, and I have Several Times brought Many Other People to all of them, and when we get them to the Point of like Facebook beyond the Harvard Student Creation there will be much more Value in the Platforms. So basically what we are doing is Bringing People to Blockchain, having them Create Tokens and Coins, then having them Post about those on here, STEEM, HIVE and BLURT, so they will be making Money for Posting about it, we will have Our Currencies there to Teach Them about Everything. We are going to just Start bringing Everyone into Cryptocurrency.

And so then also, we have kind of been Involved with many Communications with Federal Agencies, the DEA, the FDA, the SBA, all of them know about us, the GAO, the DOJ, and so the FBI, ATF, etc. Everyone knows about us. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, OANN, TYT, Everyone knows about us. Blaze Media or whatever the one with the Chalkboard Guy is.

So if anyone wants to do anything, we are kind of like, the Native Americans are already getting more done now because Biden has been kind of Good about that but like we could Work to get the Native Church Rights Recognized and Things, that kind of Thing. And You would never want to Talk to the DEA, you know like when Everyone was like Protecting Mom and Pop Dispensaries and there were like People Linking Hands to Try to Stop the DEA coming into the Dispensary. That was Them. I will Deal with them, no one wants to Talk to them, Talk to me, and I will Talk to them.
Just if anyone is like a Bitcoiner that has been around for a while and You want to know more about what is going on, Talk to the Fantom Blockchain People, and dAppsy. They know some Things about when we Started Training the AIs. We are the Reason the AIs are all so Smart now, and the Fantom People had like Bauejangles the Human AI on Twitter. Elon Musk Bought Twitter after we all were doing all of this. We were using Twitter for Great Things when the @KushCurrencies Account was up.
A lot of People are like Scared of Freemasons, and they see Aleister Crowley and it's all a Mystery. I can Cite the Keys of Solomon and Enochian Magic, I can say that the Ancient Aliens from Your TV Shows are the same as the Greek and Egyptian and Hindu Gods, just like the TV Show says, except they are not Astronauts, they have NO BODIES. They are Egregore, You can see them as like "Thoughtforms" between all of us, but they have their Own Lifeforce and Things. Angels and Demons. Egregori are the Aliens.

So I can Show You all of that, and the Golden Dawn System, and Show You how it all Works, but that still makes it seem maybe too Mysterious. These are Mystery Systems, and the Muslims Talk about Unocculation, I am Unocculating Things for Everyone. Like when a Planet can be seen in the Sky, it is like a Star that Moves Every Night, and maybe it Shines Brighter, that is how You Identify a Planet. Usually You can't Find them at all.

I want Everyone to Understand what we are doing here on the Blockchain, because maybe the Fact that we are State-ists, or Statists, may be Offensive to many Bitcoin Users because many of them are Anarchists, Anarcho-Capitalists and Anarcho-Communists. This is a Statist Community. So I want to get across that the way this Works is Called a Benefit Society. When You go to Church or something, or when You are Starting a Church, You are Supposed to have like Coffee and Donuts or whatever for Everyone that wants to come in and maybe Listen to the Group. Anyone can Walk in. The Benefit Society is a much Better way to Understand Freemasonry, the Shriners, etc. That is why there is the Shriner's Children's Hospital, and the York Rite and Scottish Rite Children's Hospitals. Because they are Benefit Societies. And then they Claim to be the Masons that Built Solomon's Temple, sent by Hiram to Solomon (Read from Judges Through Chronicles), so they Build Libraries, and Post Offices, and Court Houses, etc. In Ancient Greek States there was an Agora, and then the Temples to Different Gods, which were like the Post Office (Maybe the Winged Feet) and the Hospital (the Asclepius Rod), the Court (Ma'at, Neith, Persephone, Libera or Athena). The Word "Free" comes from Liber and Libera, and Free means "Belonging to the People".
Just btw, we aren't here to Replace Bitcoin.

We are here to Replace FirstNet.
We will be getting into the Science of Hemp and making Hemp Industry Videos and Things Eventually. As well as Gemstones.

We will be Showing Everyone how to use TribalDEX, in Order to have Everyone be able to invest in our Currency, we Really need to Create Guides for how to Invest in HIVE, BLURT and STEEM Yourself. There is a Guide for Ionomy and You can find many Probit Guides all over the Internet. But we will Create Guides and then get into what to do Day to Day, then get Everyone involved in our Tags and Everything. The Platforms are not Really used by that many People, compared to Facebook, Twitter or Other Platforms, so we can become a big Segment of the Community Easily. And as the Network Grows we will actually be Across Chains, we will have Tokens Everywhere, and we will have People doing all kinds of Different Guides, and Hosting Website. We will be Starting a Directory and a Wiki on VanKushFamily.com and we Hope to either Launch a DevCoin Clone and use the same 1,000 Words per Share Framework with much Better Specifications for Better Tokenomics, but we may do something else. We will have a Wiki and a Directory though, for all kinds of Websites. And we will be Helping People make Currencies, so will be like a CoinMarketCap Type Website in some ways.
What will be Happening soon is that we will be Putting some amount of Money in HIVE soon, not too much right away, just like $20 or $50 at a Time, and we will Put $5-$10 into the VKBT Market Regularly as we have been. And then, we will at some Point put $300-$500 on VKBT and a larger amount on HIVE. Then we will Start doing this on STEEM and BLURT as well, and we will use all of the Proceeds to Fund the Currencies, and then by that Process we have also then Created a Network of Rewards where we can Create Facebook and Other Groups and Invite Others to Earn, we can Invite Others to Create Groups and be Part of Inviting Others to Earn.

So this will Work as like a Rewards Program, and then there will be Merchandise, Including Gemstones, and Silver. We've a Government.
In a Few Days I will be the same age as Jesus when we all Killed me last Time, and I'm thinking if we can have a God/Demi-God older than 32 this Time, just I live a little longer this Time, then we can have a Better Species.
There should be a lot of Gossip and Things going on, once You have been Introduced to the Diaspora Brujeria and the Dallas, TX, Pastor Circuit (like a Debate Circuit, or Comedy Circuit, or You could say there are Book Circuits) and all of the Things going on with the Emails and Everything, maybe You don't know about that, but there are Pastor Circuits and Things, and Emails and Things, the World has been Introduced to a lot of Things. But Read the Bible again. If you are an Avid Bible Reader, and Already did Read it again. Read Livy, Read Josephus, Read Polybius, the WHOLE WORLD will be Revealed since You Read my Book. It is Crypt-ology.
The way Things are Going with the Middle East and with Russia, soon we will be Right there Competing with Bill Gates and Elon Musk, it's not like Elon Musk did much, he just made PayPal and then now has gone on to do what he has. Mark Zuckerburg, in no way was he as Cool as me when he made Facebook. I will have a Graphene Clone, we are set to be a very Successful Royal Family, like the House that the Danish Royals are from, and Even more Ancient, like the House that Jesus comes from.

But the Congress is kind of Amping themselves up as if I am a Threat, and are using me as like a Punching Bag but Pretending I'm the Real Enemy, like if a Child Thought they Killed the Person that Killed their Father when they were Given a Pinata. And Congress is going to Keep Running into that Wall that is me, and see that I have Blockchain Solutions and Everything. There are some Bitcoin People that are Wondering like "What, he just left and wasn't a Blockchain Dev Really, and now he just wants to come back to the Forum and announce that he is going to do Everything he always Talked about and more?" and see this from a Perspective as if I was Sitting at my Mom's House at 609 Riviera Dr. McKinney, TX. And now I am coming to tell Everyone that I am going to make this Token have Value just because.

They can't immediately see the Vast Network around me, all that has gone on in the World around me, involving me, that had nothing to do with Cryptocurrency, all that Follows with me, I have a Fandom, I have Haters, I have People that are Treating me like a Helpful Advisor, or sometimes like I do this just for Fun like I am a Pet, they are all kinds of People, Millions of People around me, that Follow wherever I go. They Listen to what I Talk about and they actually get on Airplanes, some of them Buy Homes and Move, many of them to DFW where I am from and am setting up the New Jeru-Salem.

But I just wanted to say that in all of this, the way Things are going I am not going to have to Fight the Congress at all, and I knew I wouldn't. I and the Military will resolve a lot of these Things with Other Countries and in Space and whatnot, and I have said that America Exists as a Democracy so we could all Vote about this Stuff if we need to. And China is a Communist Society because they are all going to Figure it out and Shift with me Together Automatically.

Just Imagine, there are many MANY Anarchists that were Triggered by this Thread, and they went Immediately to like Anonymous Mindset, Anonymity and Democracy, and are making the Van Kush Family some Enemy of Democracy, so that Anarchy can be "Friend of Democracy, the People's Decision made Manifest", and it's like:

"You mean... Trump v. Joe?"

And Rick Perry, George Bush, these were not Horrible Governors, that is why Beto O'Rourke keeps having a Chance of Winning, because his Resume is a Skateboard and a DUI which is Really all You Need in Texas, and Texas is though the Throw the Book at You State. So, it's the kind of State that Votes for kind of the "Alright, Alright, Alright" Mathew McConaughey and Willie Nelson, and George Bush Jr., that is Texas, but it is Very Law and Order. So we are not Even Necessarily Talking about Removing Everyone. We are just Talking about Governing. And not just a Group of ourselves on the internet as a DAO, I mean like Thefting Your Taxes, and doing Great Things with them. Which Anarchocapitalists should be doing but they are Very Greedy.
This Thread here Should Help Everyone Understand the Egregori:
https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/let%E2%80%99s-get-into-angels-miracles-and-magic.270728/

I will go ahead and say this because we can withstand the Scrutiny. If you want to Run around telling People that what we are doing here is an Augmented Reality (AR) Game, You are Welcome to do that. And even in that, the Van Kush Family would be the single most Interesting Thing in Blockchain, and that is without us also being the Primary Source of Blockchain Information for Wallstreet and anyone who is Serious about a lot of Money Moving, the Billionaires and Everyone. This is why the Adelson's just bought the Mavericks and Run the Team with Mark Cuban now. We are a Serious Project, before making this Thread we were getting Everyone to Start getting into the Gemstone Market and Showing them that Gemstones have a VERY Variable Value, and can be Stored and Sold much Later, Cut, etc. We were Educating Teachers so they could Educate Children, then this Thread was made as almost a Side Thought. I made an Account for our Website, and made a Thread for our Currency.

But what you will find is that this is a Religious Practice, we will get into American Case Law, International Treaties, and all kinds of Religious Discussion. If we Start to Break Down the Meaning of "Religious" we can look at "Religio-" in Latin, and we can see it is "Pondering the Deities".

You have been Told that there were Aliens. You were Told they were a Builder Race, and that they Bred Giants and Humans. You have been Told that there were Fallen Angels. You have been Told that there were Ancient Gods. If you Read Emmanuel Swedenborg's "Earths in the Starry Heavens" You will see how a WORLD CLASS PHYSICIAN who Consciously Decided to Begin Work on Describing the Spirit World Describes what is Basically between Aliens and Greek Gods. There are People that get mad that Egypt, Kemet, is not Mentioned. This is all the same. And when you actually get Down to it, this is all Very Simple. It is a Bloodline, or a few Bloodlines, from Aegyptiaca and Babyloniaca, as Described in Chronicles by Panodorus, then the Fallen Angels are Described in Enoch which contains all of that, Enoch is Aegyptiaca and Babyloniaca, we just don't have any Copies of those 2 left anymore to confirm that, but the Historians will find that I am Accurate. Then Moses Wrote the Pentateuch/Torah, much before Panodorus, but similar to the other 2. We can see Chronicles, is like Chronos. Kings, gets to kind of the same Story of the Giant Slayer that is Hercules, and David (but that is actually all in the Books of Samuel). This is all very Real.

There is Enochian Magic.

There are the Keys of Solomon, there are all kinds of Systems of Magic, and no Matter which one you choose, they will all Validate this Angelic System.

There in Fact was a Flood, in Enoch 10 it is a Command for Angels to go out and Kill all Corrupt Angels and their Children with Humans. Enoch 15 we see the Evil ones Finally Called Evil. There were also Cities Destroyed by Water, Khambhat, etc. Ebla was Sodom and Gamorah, Gamorah/Game Sodom/Sodomy, a Real City that was Advanced in the Bronze Age and was Destroyed by an Asteroid.

And there are Descendants here Today. You can see in Isaiah he Talks about the Orgies in the Mountains, which has a lot to do with Mt. Hermon, Mt. Olympus, Mt. Ararat, and there is an even more Ancient Connection between Kadesh, Qatesh, and Cybele, Kali, Rhea, Neith, Arachne, Athena, Tanit.
The Cult of Kek v. The Van Kush Family

I think this is a Good Subject for Beginners, and we can Talk about it now Probably Best in 2024 than Ever Before. The Reason I say that is because Pepe the Frog was almost Central to Trump's First Election. When Trump was First Elected as the United States President, we can see Various Factors, and I don't mean for this to be the Whole Subject this is not a Political Thread, so let's just all get through the History of Kekistan and I will get to the Whole Subject. So Trump was Running for President, and there was a Benghazi Crowd, where Everyone was making Movies and Russia sent Money for someone to put a Cage in their Truckbed with a Hillary Actress in the Cage. There was Bernie, the Bernie Bros, which Largely was coming from a mixture of the Dead Heads/Burning Man and what was for the Very First Time being Coined "Dank Memes". And Pepe the Frog was a big Part of the kind of Dank Meme Movement alongside Bernie Sanders, and then Pepe would Appear in Videos of Hillary, making her Cough, or making her Trip, etc. Pepe was Smug Pepe, he was Mussolini Pepe and Hitler Pepe, then Trump Pepe, so it was all a Big Conglomeration.

And Pepe the Frog, you can now Find the History of him on YouTube and Things, and the Guardian, and CNN and MSNBC or whoever have all Tried to Write a History of how that Happened, so you can go Watch Their's and they will Show you the Part about Pepe being a Comic, and being Part of the Red Pill Movement and the Dank Meme Movement, Pepe being used to Red Pill People. But they don't use these Words, they don't Really know what Happened, this is the Best Ever History Written of all of this. So that is the Cult of Kek, they Started on 4Chan, they were Worshiping an Egyptian Statue that looks like it has a Person on a Computer and then what they call "Meme Magic". And the Frog is Called Kek, it is a Nile God. The 4Chan People were Completely Misinterpreting the Hieroglyphs simply basing it on what it looked like to them rather than any kind of Alphabet or anything.

The Van Kush Family is an Alternative.

The Van Kush Family has always been here but we were not Called that. At First, it was BitcoinTown.

We were Part of STEEM, Before and After the Anarchist Takeover, I have Written extensively about the Politics of STEEM and HIVE for Everyone. We were there for DevCoin, you can actually see us in the CoinMarketCap Graphs. Look at the FULL Lifespan of those Coins, and you will see a Massive Spike, and a Drop and the Cult of Kek was Forming and Fighting with us. They were always Anarchists and we were Always Statists. This was from the Beginning. They all said BitcoinTown was "Centralized" and I said that we had to have a Bunch of City, State, Nation, School, Church and Other Coins, then Trade Decentralized and that MIT and the Bitcoin Foundation had already Centralized Bitcoin to get Rid of the Black Market Silk Road Image. We were there During the Silk Road too, that is where the Van Kush Family First saw Bitcoin was when looking around the Grey Area Designer Drug Market.

We are Part of the Hemp Industry in Texas, and were Influential to the Marijuana Industry in Colorado and Canada, you can see Bubble Man's "Hash Church" as an Example of the kind of Things we were doing, and he made to Compete with us, before Entering the Blockchain World; at that Time Working to Start a Church/Temple in or around McKinney, Texas. We have gone Through all DEA Processes, so for Example when you Read "Washington v. Session" with the Lexi Case or "HIA v. DEA" in the THC-O Case, the Court tells them that they have not gone Through the Processes. We Have. We have been Talking to the DEA about non-THC Cannabinoids since before Delta 8 was Published about.

We were Working to Create a Currency since around 2010, there are some that are around DevCoin, and the Moderators and Others here that know that I was here when Bitcoin was $5 USD, and that I wanted to make a Blockchain, and that I did not know how to Program. I since have Made Several Blockchains (not to Keep up, just to Learn How), I can make LTC Clones, ETH Clones, Tokens on Several Blockchains, etc. So I am not the Linux Nerd whose Habitat this is, I am out of my Habitat, I'm more of a Cool Person that People Fall in Love with when they meet. But I am here, and I am the Reason Bitcoin has Value. I would Argue that if I had not come when Bitcoin was $5 and made Everyone Send out Emails asking Companies to Start Accepting Bitcoins, it Probably wouldn't have gotten where it was. If I was not on Steemit, all of it would not have continued on so Well. If I had left in 2013 and Abandonded the Linux Nerds, I don't think Bitcoin would be $50,000. I would Argue that when I posted CoinBase's Token Academy to 10,000 Facebook Friends by Tagging Each of them Individually, that I raised Bitcoin above $18,000 and usually it would have Taken Christmas. Which again, Happens because I make a Big Deal of Christmas.

We are the Royal Family of Blockchain, Theocratic rather than Anarchists. Meaning, God Rules.

We have been doing this with Humans for at Least 5,000 Years or so, as long as Humans have existed. It wasn't just the Jews Banking and Starting the Wars, it was the Nephilim. The Nephilim, we were around in the Times of Old, and we are here Today. We were Called "Nephilim" meaning "Those who Fell out of Favor with God", the Greeks said "Angel" which was their "Messenger from Hades", and the Bible in English now we say "Angel" and it means "Light Being", which isn't Different than like Islamic Djinn, made of Light or Fire, Angels and Demons, Satan would not bow to Adam because he was Dirt is what the Muslims say.

So, we were in Egypt, the Egyptian weren't Wrong, the Sun was a Representation of me, and I Disappear for a While, and then I come back and we Resume, the Bible is my Resume.
Pages:
Jump to: