Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of Bitcoin will soon reach $15k on April, 2018 - page 13. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
the coinmarket is very unstable, good news comes then bad news comes, and then good new comes. in the short time, i think bitcoin wont reach $15k in april, bitcoin can reach that price in 3 or 4 months later
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
The price prediction of BTC is very difficult!

But I like the prediction that many people have a lot of faith in BTC!

This is helpful to the market, will invest money to the market!

Difficult to the fact that we doesn't know on what would be the real score happen if April comes but if we prefer to see those past things and history with the bitcoins then maybe we can also say that april will be one of the bounce back month of bitcoins. But lets just try our self to bee cool and see on what would be the outcome of our expectation if those month came.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I think BTC will bounce back in April, now the price is $9000!

Fifteen thousand dollars and some distance! If there is great news, the market will rise quickly!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The price prediction of BTC is very difficult!

But I like the prediction that many people have a lot of faith in BTC!

This is helpful to the market, will invest money to the market!
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
It is definitely possible, as the price has been picking up again for the past few days. But it would probably take longer than April, a little longer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Thats only speculation, nobody knows what will happen in the future, may be there are some good news that will makes demand for bitcoin increase but maybe there are some bad news that wioo makes demand for bitcoin decrease. Any experts cannot make any precise predictions.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

Bitcoin must be supported by positive news. Because this can make the bitcoin being one and many investors.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Very nice explanation and prediction of you, we all hope that this will happen. Anything is possible let's just be positive every new month that comes. I want to hold my coins as much as I can, I hope the bad news about bitcoin banning will stop and I hope there's no more hard dropped of coins this coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
There are some more work to be done before the pump. The price should get above of 200 days mcad price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
This depends on the decision of the G20.
Hopefully, it happens, I also expect it.

But I am also pessimistic because bitcoin lately is always hit by bad news.
Last March bitcoin reached 11k and suddenly there was bad news and back down drastically, it makes me sad. I think will touch again 13k and moon.
And with one-way bitcoin with crypto. I hope this April all will go up and downtrend will end.
Activity: 350
According to the candlestick chart, the bitcoin has a strong resistance at 12k $ so that the bitcoin can rise sharply so it needs to break through this level. But I think that this year bitcoin can fully achieve $ 50k, which is quite acceptable when bitcoins are gradually being recognized around the world and in very small amounts nowadays this is It can happen and I believe in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
well who doesn't want that to happen for those btc holders  Cheesy
anyway, anything is really possible in crypto market and i believe if good things comes for bitcoin we may see that price again in april i'm quite positive for that Smiley
Activity: 266
Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

You can believe that bitcoin prices can recover to $ 15,000 and April. We can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have shown marked signs of recovery as they have increased steadily over the past three days. The G20 summit was adopted as well as there were steps to mark the development of acceptable community bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
that has many possibilities bitcoin will reach that prices, your analyze has a good work and I hope your predictions will come true
Well we can make only prediction but no one can know about the exact coming price of bitcoin, sometime bitcoin rise very high and sometime is goes down but we cannot say our prediction will come true or not, price of bitcoin will be high and we will see it making profit for us soon, some expert bitcoin holders told me this that bitcoin will be high this year so if you are holding you are doing well so here I share my own prediction as according to the market that bitcoin will become 30k this month as it is already 19k so till the end of April 2018 bitcoin will reach 30k for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
people are fudding, but I still think its great that bitcoin is hovering around 10k from where it started at.  I still think bitcoin will be in the range of 40k-60k end of year.
$40k-$60k seems pretty high for this year, don't you think? it's possible in the year say 2020(don't forgot bitcoin will halve again in 2020), but at the end of this year i think bitcoin price may fluctuate between $15k-$25k!

I hope so your prediction will come true. Cheesy

Already there is an upward movement in the price and I am hoping that it will be the end of the crazy run of bitcoin.So people who wanted to invest on bitcoin grab as soon as possible this man may be right BTC will hit $15K by April.
I hope so too. we all want to see bitcoin go $15k and above. Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I too was pretty optimistic about the recovery after the G20 summit, but the market is facing some high resistance especially in the 8800-9400$ BTC mark. Once we get through it, I am sure the market would rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Right now the market conditions is a little bit weak and I would wait till it strengthens and then i would like to buy after my strong Bullish candle trade signals say to do so. The price of bitcoin is ranging between $8000 to $9000 and the strength of the trend will get confirm only after it breaches $11000 and till then there are chances that it is expected to go sideways. But I think if the strength and momentum continue to break the 11k and 12k levels then it is sure to reach the 15k price levels with the smoother way and once it breaches the 15k price level then we can expect to reach 20k price level soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
IMO all of the investors are now looking forward for that value but suddenly it wont happen yet instead many people are now scared to invest due to quick fluctuates of bitcoin value that is why the volume of demand are slowly increasing.
Also panic seller makes bitcoin value dump instead of helping to increase the value they are the one who pull down the value of coins and whole market was affected for that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
 perhaps soon we will see a new ATH and in my view your predicted price has potential to reach on this mid of April Unless if the valued didn't fluctuate again. 'cause the price always survive after it plunges to 7k and it's been 3 times attempts to break that value.  that's why i believe also that there's a strong support on that value which is the reason behind why the price always pump after.  .
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
 people are fudding, but I still think its great that bitcoin is hovering around 10k from where it started at.  I still think bitcoin will be in the range of 40k-60k end of year.
Pages:
Jump to: