Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of Bitcoin will soon reach $15k on April, 2018 - page 16. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
virtually no one can predict where bitcoin prices will go because this bitcoin will easily falter when there is good news and bad news that makes all the trading sciences that use graphical analysis is not very useful for now because there is evidence of good news that bitcoin should be able to rise but just even down even stable, so you should be confident, eagerly waiting for a good moment to sell and do not easily believe with the graph you are analyzing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
It is time to end this dip. I think that all this downtrend was carefully coordinated by the big whales in the market but they need small investors like us in order to get the prices up. So in order to stop the panic and maybe to keep to the trend of adoption of crypto, they will bring the market back up.
Anyway, I don't think that we will see BTC at 20k too soon. Maybe next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I hope this will happen but as people are very scared of the market, even it breaks the downtrend there will be lots of sell so bull trend is a bit difficult in the short term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
that has many possibilities bitcoin will reach that prices, your analyze has a good work and I hope your predictions will come true
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like your prediction based on Bollinger Band and Trendline indicator. Actually this is very reasonable because we will be entering Q3 next month. Whales have prepared themself to make a move in the market which is I believe to be bullish too. Besides, G20 Summit has come into conclusion that crypto is not threat in world traditional financial system.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

Pages:
Jump to: