Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!! - page 2. (Read 3053 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Of course, now panic and massive sales really catastrophically worsen the current situation. But I am sure that now you just need to be patient for several months, from next year the situation will gradually improve. Now it's best to continue hodl and buy Eth at a bargain price.
Activity: 420
a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

I am fully convinced that now there is no reason to panic. Because now Ethereum remains one of the most reliable coins with powerful support. That it is used in the development of most new projects and platforms. Even in the period of falling prices, it continues to develop with good potential for price hike from next year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
The original post was made last september.
Three months later, it dipped below $100 now it is at $119.
What other market has such volatility?
Crypto truly is a crazy place.

Some things to consider, is that there are some major developments coming up soon for eth.
Including various protocols and forks.

Anyone who is an eth investor shouldn't be worried at all.
For awhile people thought that without the ico market, eth would be useless.
But that isn't necessarily the case.
And if you explore the blokchcain a bit, you will see that there are quite a few addresses stockpiling eth.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I will not call it a panic, it is better to characterize my attitude to the instability of ethereum as a strong emotion. I keep several ethereums, the latest trading results for the last two days have given me a reason to calm down a bit - today ethereum has become 118 dollars.
Activity: 336
Eth had a downfall from 1400 dollars to 100 dollars which is 14 times downfall we can expect again eth price growth in 2019 after the new development version got released this is patience time for eth holders
Activity: 415
This is an interesting comment. When the market falls, if you don't panic, then you will go bankrupt. The financial market is cruel. Only numb people will be indifferent. This view will make investors lose more.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.

As almost of everyone here is saying, Ethereum's price will really recover but it'll take so much time so there's no need to worry about the current situation. The only best thing to do right now is just to hold your ETH or buy more of it.
the possibility of recovery is certainly there, but it looks like ethereum takes a long time to get back to its highest price, now it's better to hold or if you have capital to buy ethereum now because the price is cheap, we have to be patient until there is a price increase again
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
In the last week the price of ethereum started to grow a bit. I know it is baby steps but I am sure ethereum will survive and its price will be much higher than it is now
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
it's normal but i truly believe in the long term of this market ethereum will survive in the end but before that it needs to be upgraded good luck for all investors in those taught days Smiley
Believe in something that potentially will come along the way, there's still a lots of developers who continue building their project using ETH platform, in each new projects community support will help both ETH and the project itself so its a matter of timing just keep holding and continue supporting this coin and enjoy after the bounce back.
Activity: 299
Indeed, the price of eth is very worrying in my opinion because, the decline in prices is so fast and makes many people become shocked, including me but, I try to calm myself so that I don't get lusted high, and I try not to panic until now indeed you will get used to it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
it's normal but i truly believe in the long term of this market ethereum will survive in the end but before that it needs to be upgraded good luck for all investors in those taught days Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Panic is a massive phenomenon. As a rule, people who do not follow the market and do not know its history will give in to it. With the help of panic, you can easily manipulate the crowd and provoke an uncontrollable flow of sales at an unprofitable price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Ethereum is the best coin on the market and I do not see any reasons for panic, because now you have an opportunity to buy the most perspective altcoin only for 80-100 USD. It is the best scenario for people that are going to start they journey in the crypto industry.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
In my opinion, if you stick to the HODL strategy, then you should not worry about your ETH. But if you are engaged in mining, the rate below $100 is already able to cause you stress. In my opinion, you should not stop mining coins, even if you are working at a loss now. The market will start a new bullrun very soon and you will benefit from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14

If this situation of market continue, the price of Ethereum may reduce more , about 40-50 USD as my prediction. In next days, there will have hard-fork of ETH, I hope it can make the price raise a little
Early next year it will be a determinant of Etherum's resurrection, with the possibility of Hardfork happening so it could be the beginning of an increase in the price of Etherum. We are all waiting for the pump to occur, so I am still optimistic that Etherum can become a coin that is trusted by the public and gets attention from various elements in the world financial system.

Etherum is a part of the digital financial system in the early days.
The power of Etherum, Bitcoin and Doge will continue and we just need to wait until the situation gets much better.

Hope there will be no ETH ABC and ETH SV. Lol! That would be another bad image for  the market and another price deflation. Also if that happens, then a lot of exchanges and projects will be greatly affected since they work with ethereum's smart contract.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

If this situation of market continue, the price of Ethereum may reduce more , about 40-50 USD as my prediction. In next days, there will have hard-fork of ETH, I hope it can make the price raise a little
Early next year it will be a determinant of Etherum's resurrection, with the possibility of Hardfork happening so it could be the beginning of an increase in the price of Etherum. We are all waiting for the pump to occur, so I am still optimistic that Etherum can become a coin that is trusted by the public and gets attention from various elements in the world financial system.

Etherum is a part of the digital financial system in the early days.
The power of Etherum, Bitcoin and Doge will continue and we just need to wait until the situation gets much better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I really like your attitude towards cryptocurrencies. I think that optimistic people can always get more benefits, whether it is physical health or investment fun!
Activity: 784
Thanks for your advise but i think bitcoin was not decreasing its price quickly, it drops step by step as and months to count to reached below $100. However we should not panic, perhaps it is better to buy more ethereum coin for future investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Eth price drop is affected because of bitcoin price but at the same time Eth is oversold in last few months due to many ico projects eth price has efforted badly but in the coming months after new development eth will increase in price may reach previous all-time high price
Pages:
Jump to: