Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!! - page 3. (Read 3053 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 1
Honestly I am very panicked right now, because the days of ethereum prices are getting lower and worse, I think the current situation is that everyone is disappointed with eth and there are a lot of them losing money.

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

Why to panic if you know the market situation is just the beginning? we should always look at the bright side and not always be a pessimist. First, it is bad to our health, second, if we are affected, we have the possibility to make worthless decisions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
actually this doesn't make me panic. the only thing that makes me panic is the plan of vitalik discharge from Etherum and I am worried that it will affect the existence of Ether in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.

I think that  a lot of people have earned the right to panic, it is their coins and they have a right to react to the prices of the coins falling in any way that they want and deem fit. I think it is time that we stopped telling people what to do because they have been saying to not panic since january and now here we are with the coins having lost over ninety percent of their value
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
You have lost a lot of money now, you don't understand the cryptocurrency market, and you are too optimistic about Ethereum's judgment. Although I didn't buy Ethereum, my coins also dropped, so selling coins is sometimes correct.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
The usual tips which are not supported by any facts. Ethereum will definitely grow, a lot of projects have already been done and will be done on this platform. It is necessary to wait for a bullish cycle.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
The ethereum price as of now was $88 it was dropped quickly but i'm still believing of ethereum that it can recover again by the end of this year so don't get any panic and continue to hold your token in order to get your dream profit sooner or later.

yeah, i believe ethereum price will recover but i think not in this year my friend
i know crypto is unpredictable , but its hard to be true if the price of ethereum will recover again by the end of this year as you said above
Activity: 392
We are waiting for the long-awaited update, I hope due to this at least to 150 the price will rebind.
In fact, I sincerely hope that the project will release high-quality add-ons that will solve most of the current problems. After all, if this does not happen, then eth will lose confidence because a poor-quality product with such competition is equal to death.
Activity: 434
If I believe in your point of view, I am now bankrupt. I sold all the Ethereum in September. My way is correct. Now I am shocked by the price of Ethereum! It will return $70! I don't know how many investors in Ethereum are going bankrupt, which is really unwilling to see.
Activity: 532
ethereum back down deeper and certainly many will doubt this is to expect a rise. waiting for the recovery that many people say is happening later this year but in fact, quite the ethereum increasingly falling. with this may be a good idea to stand or go in with some capital to start again from the ground than just silence and saw a decrease.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
can not be denied that many people are panicking with the current state of eth, even now eth prices are below $ 100 and until now the price has not been recovered as well as other crypto coins that have not experienced recovery and even now are still experiencing price reduction. It is preferable for especially eth coin holders to continue to hold coins that they still have in the longer term, while waiting for market recovery to occur.
copper member
Activity: 196
I am ready to lose everything, so I will stand to the end. I believe in cryptocurrencies and I believe that the market will definitely recover, so I do not panic and I am determined to win.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
We have to wait for the market to recover as it will happen sooner or later but it will and no one can judge the timing of that happening. Don't panic as these conditions were arise before also but the market recover every time and make new highs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
The ethereum price as of now was $88 it was dropped quickly but i'm still believing of ethereum that it can recover again by the end of this year so don't get any panic and continue to hold your token in order to get your dream profit sooner or later.
it looks like your expectations are too excessive, this year the market is unlikely to recover. Market recovery takes a long time, the possibility of market recovery will occur in the next 1 to 2 years.

and we must be patient for that.
copper member
Activity: 476
It's very easy to say that don't panic but it's very hard to believe. But crypto market is something which nobody can predict. Deep inside , we all know that this may happen , so there is no need to panic. Now , market is at it's low , tomorrow it will rise again.
Activity: 59
"Do not panic" lol. Have you heard any of the presentations of ETH employees live? I'd panic if I were you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Activity: 294
Yes this is right, don't panic and we need to be calm. Just to be sure that we need to be aware for all the scammers. Because they are one of the reason why the market dump.
Activity: 382
Yes right, in my opinion, ethereum prices will recover, because many people will encourage them to rise again, but it takes a little longer, so we hope that in the future it will reach the highest price.

Activity: 531

As almost of everyone here is saying, Ethereum's price will really recover but it'll take so much time so there's no need to worry about the current situation. The only best thing to do right now is just to hold your ETH or buy more of it.
Pages:
Jump to: