Pages:
Author

Topic: The rate of divorce in the society - page 4. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 03, 2023, 05:37:57 AM
In fact, today the reason for divorce is increasing, the main reason for this is that the husband and wife didn't not understand each other and cannot tolerate each other's words, so the whole problem arises from here. He says that I am captive, then the other says that I am full of freedom, so in this case, one should bear with the other, then this rate may be reduced, but to understand this, a person should study a book etc. Apart from that, whoever lives his life in a good way, then he will have peace at home and peace and security outside, but both should understand, not from one side, if in any place, what is If the husband is wrong, then the wife should explain it to him and where the wife is wrong, then the husband should understand it with gentleness, but if these two cannot understand each other, then what is the real rate of divorce? The big one and the harm in it is to the whole community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
December 01, 2023, 05:16:18 PM
The rate of divorce is fast increasing because people are finding it difficult to cope with each other because the economic depreciation is also causing many marital challenges, though this shouldn't be a reason for any but we can also consider how things have been going wrong through family economic and financial challenges, also we can consider our personal behaviours and attitudes, some people cannot just learn to live with others in peace without causing trouble before they leave, divorce occurs through anger and series of disappointment with loss of trust in your partner, we must know ourselves well and get acquainted with each other before marriage, then be able to be tolerant, self-control and hard-working, then ultimately we must love each other genuinely, divorce will be far from you.
I don't think the economy is what is causing most divorce,  the main reason for divorce is that no good understanding between the two persons.  I think people are just too fast in relationships without knowing each other. People don't go fall real love this days, what they care about is what they can benefit from each other. If people get married when they have genuine love it will difficult for split in marriage.  This days people pretend a lot and it is one of the problems people normally have in marriage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2023, 09:38:41 AM
The rate of divorce is fast increasing because people are finding it difficult to cope with each other because the economic depreciation is also causing many marital challenges, though this shouldn't be a reason for any but we can also consider how things have been going wrong through family economic and financial challenges, also we can consider our personal behaviours and attitudes, some people cannot just learn to live with others in peace without causing trouble before they leave, divorce occurs through anger and series of disappointment with loss of trust in your partner, we must know ourselves well and get acquainted with each other before marriage, then be able to be tolerant, self-control and hard-working, then ultimately we must love each other genuinely, divorce will be far from you.
The problem is most people don't tolerate they can't just live  in peace with someone that's why most of these couples after divorce they remain single throughout their life, hardworking can also limit the rate of divorce, since everyone is talking about the economy and money issue causing divorce now, I think if both parties are working there will be no issue. Sometimes I don't know who put this law saying men will work and the women should sit at home, that's very wrong in this modern world now women also work hard some are business managers etc. So if both parties are working money should not be a problem.

It's alarming that people are getting divorced without having a control measure to bring this down, once a partner feels uncomfortable any longer with his spouse, they get rid of themselves through divorce and one person will be definitely hurt so badly while the other not, or the two of them being affected at the cause, there's nothing to gain for filing a divorce letter against one's partner, we only tends to show how rigid we are to comply with living peacefully with others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 21
December 01, 2023, 02:53:46 AM
I noticed that divorce is now a normal thing , people will get married today and in less than two months they are divorced already..I heard a story of how a man after seeing the wife's face without  make-up the following morning divorced his wife saying he was deceived that she is not as beautiful as he sees her before.
But our forefathers has been with same women for decades, is it exposure ? Who is really the problem ? The man or the woman?
The idea of divorce is global , most people go into marriage without knowing each other and they marry under recommendation  , without marriage courses, without dating each other , without formal relationship and at the end there will be no mutual agreement between both of them before marriage . Some people Marry because their parents want them to marry the girl and not because of love ,some others marry because their parents have business relationships with the proposed Inlaw’s ,and these are some factors that can lead to the end of marriage .

Divorce occurs as a result of so many things in marriage like :
1. Infidelity ( having extra marital affairs.)
2.impotency
3.infertility And many others . These factors can cause chaos in marriage and can result to divorce.

Talking about our forefathers as you mentioned in your passage , there has already been ancestral fear , women don’t talk back to their husbands , they respect their husbands, they don’t expose their nudity just like modern women now and most of our forefathers if not all of them married their wives as virgins .so the idea of olden days marriage is unique and more respected more than the current day marriage .
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
November 27, 2023, 11:13:23 PM
Societal norms & values have evolved leading to a greater acceptance & recognition of individual happiness & personal fulfillment as essential in a marriage. Economic independence has grown allowing individuals to support themselves outside of marriage. The stigma around divorce has decreased making it a more accessible option for unhappy couples. Changing gender roles & expectations have also impacted relationships. These factors among others have contributed to higher divorce rates compared to the past.
The problem we are having this is that people don't even rate marriage be something very valuable. Civilisation had really made marriage to be something people don't even care to make it work. Women are not ready to summit themselves totally to their husband , and husband to are not ready to love and respect their wife. People think they can walk of marriage when they are not comfortable with their partner, marriage needs to adjust people tolerate one another.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
November 26, 2023, 08:25:43 AM
The problem is most people don't tolerate they can't just live  in peace with someone that's why most of these couples after divorce they remain single throughout their life, hardworking can also limit the rate of divorce, since everyone is talking about the economy and money issue causing divorce now, I think if both parties are working there will be no issue. Sometimes I don't know who put this law saying men will work and the women should sit at home, that's very wrong in this modern world now women also work hard some are business managers etc. So if both parties are working money should not be a problem.
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 26, 2023, 07:59:15 AM
People fail to understand that when you are in a relationship it is totally different from when you guys have married the level of tolerance must increase between you two and you must always learn to forgive each other frequently but when they are married everybody wants to be the boss and we must know our boundaries but a lot fails to understand each other and that is what marriage is all about, and to me, divorce is not even the best option to settle issues, they seriously need to start doing serious counseling before people start getting married if not we our generation have a problem.
Marriage is not compulsory for everyone so we shouldn't see marriage as a must. We can as well get a baby mama that will have children for us and live without doing things that will cause more problems for us. Majority makes mistakes by going into marriage when they can't endure a woman or man as there partner. If we know we don't have the strength to accommodate people, it is good for us to stay away from relationship instead of complaining everytime of what people are doing for us.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 590
God is great
November 25, 2023, 09:25:25 AM
I noticed that divorce is now a normal thing , people will get married today and in less than two months they are divorced already..I heard a story of how a man after seeing the wife's face without  make-up the following morning divorced his wife saying he was deceived that she is not as beautiful as he sees her before.
But our forefathers has been with same women for decades, is it exposure ? Who is really the problem ? The man or the woman?

I think one of the reasons why the rate of divorce is at the high side is because couples don't even each other, people don't really know what they want this days. Some of our ladies they fall in love without knowing much about the character of the man, they are just interested of the relationship because of the money and later on they see that they are not compatible,  same thing with men they are carried away by the physical looks of the ladies.  I think people needs more time to check themselves to be sure if what they are going into  is something they can endure till the end of life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 185
November 25, 2023, 07:15:01 AM
People fail to understand that when you are in a relationship it is totally different from when you guys have married the level of tolerance must increase between you two and you must always learn to forgive each other frequently but when they are married everybody wants to be the boss and we must know our boundaries but a lot fails to understand each other and that is what marriage is all about, and to me, divorce is not even the best option to settle issues, they seriously need to start doing serious counseling before people start getting married if not we our generation have a problem.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
November 25, 2023, 05:58:34 AM
But, I think peer pressure some times can affect some persons and the responsibilities that comes with been married can be very pressing sometimes.
You nailed it.

If someone who's too reliant to the society, peers, parents and whoever influences his/her decisions might get into forced relationship and then marriage.

Because they like to compare themselves from the other people and that's a wrong thing if you're too relying with the impression of people and what they think of what you should have at your age and one of it is about being with someone or getting married already.

Yeah. There are. So many married couples taking marriage lessons from unmarried people forgetting that when it comes to marriage experience plays a very important part.
Moreso, you don't need to compare your marriage with others, no two marriages are the same.
Yeah.

Not every marriage is the same. Yours can be perfect in the eyes of others but your point of view seems that you're at a worse marriage. That's why we can't judge the marriage of others because we don't know what they're dealing with and how they're getting together.

Just identity what works for you and stick to it, instead of copying different people.
Exactly.

Whatever works for the couple, whether it's with your desires, material things or anything that both of you like doing. That's all you need to stick on it and enjoy things together to avoid divorce.

Time will come that you'll feel that you don't have appetite anymore to your partner but even so, choose to stay and don't fall out of love.
November 25, 2023, 05:13:50 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
November 25, 2023, 01:16:49 AM
But, I think peer pressure some times can affect some persons and the responsibilities that comes with been married can be very pressing sometimes.
You nailed it.

If someone who's too reliant to the society, peers, parents and whoever influences his/her decisions might get into forced relationship and then marriage.

Because they like to compare themselves from the other people and that's a wrong thing if you're too relying with the impression of people and what they think of what you should have at your age and one of it is about being with someone or getting married already.

Yeah. There are. So many married couples taking marriage lessons from unmarried people forgetting that when it comes to marriage experience plays a very important part.
Moreso, you don't need to compare your marriage with others, no two marriages are the same. Just identity what works for you and stick to it, instead of copying different people.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
November 24, 2023, 06:58:20 PM
You nailed it.

Activity: 294
Merit: 232
Let love lead
November 23, 2023, 04:21:21 PM
I heard a story of how a man after seeing the wife's face without  make-up the following morning divorced his wife saying he was deceived that she is not as beautiful as he sees her before.
This is fiction and not a factual story. I mean its a childish play. The man in question can never convince me that he's not been in the same house with the wife until dawn, not can he tell me he hang seen the wife immediately after taking her bath. Nobody can be on makeup every time , and no matter how much she covers up with her makeups. One day she'll lose guard and expose her natural face mistakenly.
This is just a cock and bull story, I put it to you that the man used this as an excuse to go his  separate  way.

Our fathers were with different women as wives, so they choose to be with anyone of their choice at any time, depending of their plans. Information available now is much and our ladies mostly pick the wrong ones and build their lives from it
November 23, 2023, 12:07:05 PM
There are so many reasons why people get married and when they feel they have achieved their aims, they can opt to go their way.
If both couple can have an understanding and know that there are different phases in a marital relationship, maybe they can work hard enough to keep their commitments.

Like what op said about a man asking for divorce after two months as he saw the face of the wife without makeup, this may be one of the many reasons people go for divorce. But to look deeply, some marriages were never contracted in the beginning because they were under falsehood from either of the spouse unknowingly to the other spouse. I have heard of such an unimaginable thing as sex as a reason that a man spent his time and money to deceive a lady he has been having crush on just to sleep with her. He got that and no natter her good the lady was to the "marriage ", it was never good for the man until he left the fake "marriage ".

I do not want to believe that someone ended a marriage because he saw his wife face without make-up.
The question is, was there no courtship before the marriage? I mean didn't they dated for a while before getting married?
If they did, does it mean the man never saw the woman's face without make-up before they got married?.

I know people get divorce for the weirdest reasons, but this one is strange, don't you think?
Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
November 22, 2023, 12:55:49 PM
There are so many reasons why people get married and when they feel they have achieved their aims, they can opt to go their way.
If both couple can have an understanding and know that there are different phases in a marital relationship, maybe they can work hard enough to keep their commitments.

Like what op said about a man asking for divorce after two months as he saw the face of the wife without makeup, this may be one of the many reasons people go for divorce. But to look deeply, some marriages were never contracted in the beginning because they were under falsehood from either of the spouse unknowingly to the other spouse. I have heard of such an unimaginable thing as sex as a reason that a man spent his time and money to deceive a lady he has been having crush on just to sleep with her. He got that and no natter her good the lady was to the "marriage ", it was never good for the man until he left the fake "marriage ".
November 22, 2023, 12:37:35 PM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 20, 2023, 12:16:05 PM

Its pretty evident that your source is a Twitter post or shared WhatsApp message. Cheesy

In most countries the couple can get divorced only after 6 months or 1 year after they get married. And there is no proof that in the previous generation, the divorce rate was low because as per the records its almost similar but due to the increase in population the numbers got higher and due to the social media influence and fake news we get to see them more often that how it used to be.
November 18, 2023, 07:52:56 PM
Many things could be the reasons, but in this case be fake and deceitful could be reason as stated by the said husband. Probably that was his first time seeing the woman without makeup, who knows? It could also be that he wasn't satisfied with the outcome of after wedding night. Lol..... But many things can cause divorce ranging from cheating, abusive partner, selfishness, and many more.

One thing about divorce is that the two of them couldn't bear it to the minimal level again than to cut it off and put an end for each to part, another thing is mostly that divorce is mostly being followed by the absence of a pleasure, tolerance and endurance for hardship in challenging times, there are many reasons that could have lead to filing for divorce in the society today because everyone will think he's always been right and therefore cannot bend down to rules.
Activity: 700
Merit: 523
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
November 18, 2023, 04:07:44 PM
I think the trust issue is the main reason to giving divorce. Now day this is a common problem in our society no one trust on his partner in  this generation. Because of trust issue after sometime the decide day will leave his partner because trust is more important in a relationship then love. We can see our previous generation like our mother and father they do fight on a reason after sometime they stay together. That's type of trust and believe not available in this generation that's why the rate of divorce is increasing in our society.
You think that trust is above love in marriages, I will disagree with you on this. Love conquer everything because it is love that brings tolerance and trust. Any marriage without love will never work, because when two partners are in love with themselves, they will build trust.

There are some problems like rushing into marriage when you didn't take time to know the person and after rushing into it, you will rush out because your expectations were not what you saw. Another thing is that people marry the wrong partner and it is compulsory that when you marry the wrong person, there will be a divorce, because you guys were never made for each other. Not being open minded and iron out issues that you don't like that your partner is doing by telling him you don't like it and not also giving attention to your partner can break your marriage.
Pages:
Jump to: