Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Solution to Dumping - page 15. (Read 1481 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
February 01, 2019, 12:41:09 PM
Your solution has also been applied, There are a number of projects that pay for bounty hunters using ETH or USDT, but the problem is that not many projects are willing to do that. If paid by ETH, or USDT, the bounty Pool will not be attracted by pool bounty for millions of dollars calculated by token.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 12:31:34 PM
You know that to maintain and develop a project requires a lot of money, so they can't pay you usd, usdt eth, btc. This may make them financially exhausted and cannot continue to develop the project. Distributing token to bounty hunters is also a goal to help them develop their communities.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 12:27:59 PM
From what is happening, what i can say, is that most developers do not yet know what they should do to correct it, which means the working formular is what most do not know.
I can still see some projects making good progress and their prices rising, despite hunters being involved.
Hunters are not the main cause to the dump, the project itself should be checked.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 12:27:30 PM
This would solve all the problems, because in 99 percent of all cases, a new coin is going to be dumped on exchanges, because of the bounty hunters, that are trying to earn some Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 12:26:25 PM
the solution to being able to withstand dumping is to stop giving bad news in some media and telling all the governments in the world to be able to provide support for cryptocurrency so it is certain that dumping will stop and for bounty hunters it is better to pay with USD which has very many supporters and is difficult to collapse.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 01, 2019, 12:22:44 PM
If the project is strong the bounty hunter can't dump the price, i have seen it many times. With the strong projects many investors waits for the bounty hunters to buy more. But ofcourse those projects number is limited, we can say mostly %3 sadly. And also in background there are too many intrigue from project and telegram admins..
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 01, 2019, 12:13:35 PM
ingenious decision. but we all understand that their words about the bounty hunters fault in the dump are just excuses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 12:08:26 PM
Your opinion is good also there are some bounties i have done which have paid in ETH as payment. But sad thing is allotment for this of Bounties are kept very low. Instead i will suggest to devs to lock up tokens for private and Pre-sale participants for at least a year or 6 months which may help.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 01, 2019, 11:55:56 AM
Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover

I like your advice, but that doesn't seem possible because now ICC is garbage. Dev only wants to get money and they don't have the desire to throw money only for bounty hunters. and I think dev is one of the parties responsible for dumping on the market. they have a large token allocation.
Activity: 925
February 01, 2019, 11:48:29 AM
The work of a bounty hunter is not worth the USD value of tokens they receive - hence projects will most likely not start paying in USD, or if they do, the payout would be lower than the payout in tokens.
A cleaner solution will be locking BH tokens and unlocking some percentage every month.
Why are bounty hunters not worthy to receive USDT ETH or BTC? They work for projects and they should be paid by ETH or BTC rather than paying for these tokens are not priced in this market
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 01, 2019, 08:11:21 AM
Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover

Good God ! This was my idea for months and I am glad to see people who think as like me. If they think the problem is bounty hunters, this is the only solution. But sometimes before the bounty awards are distributed, the tokens are listed on exchanges and their prices crash. So who is the guilty?

Activity: 255
February 01, 2019, 08:05:15 AM

You are very right. These project managers know very well that the primary reason why a bounty Hunter gets involved in a bounty is to make cash. Rewarding bounty hunters in USDT OR BTC OR ETH is a sure way to preserve their tokens and retain it's value but if they let out all the money raised during ICO, what then is the future of the token
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 01, 2019, 08:00:10 AM
Is that true ? Any link to see that information?
That would be a wrong way if they really blame the promoters because the price dumped. I was just surprised, because there weren't many bounty hunters who complained because they didn't get the profit they wanted.
That will be a contradiction, when the ICO project is used to look for initial capital so that their projects get success. But when the Devs ICO project pays for each participant with altcoin such as ETH or USDT, they have to find more capital to pay for the budget. Indeed, that is a good choice when bounty hunters are paid with ETH or USDT but they must have a large amount of capital at least.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
February 01, 2019, 07:38:12 AM
And what an interesting idea! After all, on the ICO, the project team collects funds on the Ether. They could really pay bounty hunters in it.
True, in practice I had only 3 such projects. And it was great (it was not necessary to wait for the token to go to the exchange, to engage in the exchange).
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
February 01, 2019, 05:32:17 AM
I don't think  only bounty hunters is the reason of dumping price of a project. It depends on the project movement and the liquidity  of any exchange where the token/coin listed. Most of the project are now deferent before ico and after ico. If a project team work hard and keep their promise  after finishing ico then the  price of token will not be acffected more by bounty hunters.  Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
February 01, 2019, 05:15:08 AM
I agree with you, that's what i have really thoght before, the project should give stable token or tether instead of their project, so you can set the dump of your project.
Activity: 602
February 01, 2019, 05:12:58 AM
There is no solution for dumping  as investors are also dumping their coins and not only the hunters do. People are jumping into  investments without proper research  and they are not patient enough and expecting quick profit. When it does not happen they dump.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 01, 2019, 05:10:01 AM
IMHO, devs aren't really the ones that blames the bounty hunters but it is those investors that seem to be faithful to that project and decided to go long term with their coin. But in the progress, when they see the coin starts to be dumped the first suspect that comes to their minds are the bounty hunters. How much was the allocated tokens for those bounty hunters? 1%? 2%?

A single digit of allocation for the whole circulation of that token economy won't really affect the market. Well can't also blame them for thinking that way because most of the bounty hunters are known to dump their tokens quickly for quick buck.
Activity: 434
February 01, 2019, 05:04:20 AM
Even if your opinion got replied from most of the developer here, USDC and USDT and USDS can be dumped too if all of the bounty users selling it right away after get paid
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 01, 2019, 04:50:05 AM
Why not? There is nothing wrong of paying them with tokens.
You are right, there is nothing wrong with that. However there is no other way. Method of rewarding promoters with token they are promoting got terminated, used up. Most of us are already tired with the idea. Scheme of things stayed unchanged for way to many years, people finally starting to realise that nothing of value will come out of such projects because of initial dump. It discourages late investors. Sooner devs will start to spend some usable cash on their project promotion, the better.
There are so many ways of doing this, not even worth to count the possibility's, it can also be done quite cheaply.
All its required is a devs will for taking at least some risk.
Pages:
Jump to: