Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Solution to Dumping - page 9. (Read 1481 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 10:31:55 PM
The reason of dumping coin isn't just caused fully by bounty participant. I'm suspecting that someone who purchase coins from ICO can also do the same, cause usually anyone who are purchase the coins early will get so much bonuses coins. that way they could easily dump the coins by selling all their coins including the bonus they get from purchase to get their money back plus some profit generated from the bonus coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 10:25:23 PM
Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
I have a good agree with you. Because the main reason for bounty hunters to do that, because they have no value of the token that they receive or even less. Causing them to sold it all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
February 05, 2019, 04:45:52 AM
This is not the way out, because then the amount will be less, and payments will most likely not occur in the most popular coins!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 05, 2019, 03:46:19 AM
Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover

Well said! In my point of view blaming bounty hunters for this or that has just become a perfect excuse for devs in any situation. Whatever happens devs can blame bounty hunters and community will support because it seems like everyone hates bounty hunters and is happy when they don't receive their tokens for hard work or if they are being scammed. It's very disappointing I have to say.
bounty hunter always be the main person that blamed when token price dumped.they forget about market sentiment, private sale contributor that have big contribution to token price.if they didnt want token price dumped , they should pay bounty hunter in usdt  eth or maybe btc.but most of developers team prefer save their money.
Activity: 199
February 05, 2019, 03:32:52 AM
The following could be helpful in minimising dumping:
1. Bounty managers should not delay or frustrate bounty hunters in distributing tokens so that they won't lose interest in such project
2. A little reward could be put in place for those that will hold their tokens for some time like what Miracletele and some other projects are doing
3. Tokens can be locked for a while until conditions are favourable. In this case both hunters and investors should be well oriented on such step so that they won't think they are been taken for granted.
4. Quality rather than quantity.  Amount of tokens allocated for bounty should be on quality merit and not on quantity. When the volume in circulation is minimal, it will have an appreciable value even if some people decide to dump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 04, 2019, 01:07:59 PM
I believe that the dumps could not happen just because bounty hunters did it. I have seen how small oftentimes is the value of the token or coin that goes to the hunters. But I think I knew the answer why people dump their coins. The possible reason could be that the investors are afraid to lose as much if the ICO have been observed to be slow in progress. This is not true to all but I have seen and felt how some investors felt so disappointed about promises and the lack of transparency in their sales. I have observed more of these situations on telegram conversations. As a result while the price is still high those investors then dumps the coin after listing on exchanges despite not gaining so much just to prevent possible loses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 04, 2019, 11:00:36 AM

Well said! In my point of view blaming bounty hunters for this or that has just become a perfect excuse for devs in any situation. Whatever happens devs can blame bounty hunters and community will support because it seems like everyone hates bounty hunters and is happy when they don't receive their tokens for hard work or if they are being scammed. It's very disappointing I have to say.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 04, 2019, 09:55:20 AM
Payment through usd or bitcoin could be a neat solution to avoid the dumping of the price of the project many tokens fail because most of its value gets dump by a huge sell off of their bounty hunters. So why not pay them in alternative currencies if they really want the project to succeed. That's the risk of businesses who put lots of money if you want to succeed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 04, 2019, 09:47:41 AM

Developer have job to make people know about their product so they pay us with tokens/ coins if use another it will create dump in other side. We can blame developer about their decisions because they already have analysis and plan to execute. No big deal to get payment with tokens/ coins but if not listing on exchanges that's the problems.

I don't even think that the tokens for bounty havr significant quantity to start a major dump. Investors buying huge amounts during startup and selling once they hit exchanges are even bigger causes of dumps. Devs should work hard to prove to these investors that they're work is worth having confidence in for the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2019, 08:52:51 AM
Dump is something that cannot be avoided especially from bounty hunters. They only want to get money by participating in bounties and when there is a chance, they will definitely do it, at least most of them will dump their tokens. Dumps should not be a big problem if the team behind the project is quite honest and has good faith in their project which can be shown by hard work to keep their project alive and get great attention from the public.

So the solution is from the developer itself. It is they who determine the future of their project. Even though the dump happened but if the project goes according to plan and gets appreciation from the public, the price of the token will gradually rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 07:46:26 AM
This would be a great step further for the whole bounty community and ICOs. There would be a great opportunity to have a win win compromise. On the one hand, there would be no price dump and on the other hand hunters would be happy with their earnings.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 04, 2019, 07:37:03 AM
There is no easy solution to dumping unless the project devs can make a fantastic product out of their project
That keeps driving prices at a massive rate and not bring it down

Bounty hunters do not dump a token, even project devs knows that 1% distributed to over 4000 hunters can’t harm the market
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 04, 2019, 02:43:10 AM

Developer have job to make people know about their product so they pay us with tokens/ coins if use another it will create dump in other side. We can blame developer about their decisions because they already have analysis and plan to execute. No big deal to get payment with tokens/ coins but if not listing on exchanges that's the problems.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 04, 2019, 02:38:16 AM

I completely agree with you, mate. However, paying bounty hunters in a different coun than the project's one would be difficult as one of the reasons the payments are made in the own coin is to create an initial volume. This doesn't mean that the price must decrease as if the project is good enough there will be a strong demand for the coin, too, and the price shouldn't be affected too much.

Also, bounty programs have usually less than 4-5% from a coin's supply, so even if the price might decrease, this should have only a temporary effect.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 04, 2019, 02:34:57 AM
I think their is no solution in dumping but the dumping only last in 1 month after the dumpers sell their token in cheap price Grin But if the ICO is a working project i think they will HODL their coin and wait for the mooning Wink
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 04, 2019, 02:33:07 AM
Blaming bounty hunters is not right, but if you do as you say and pay not in tokens, then the pools will be much less!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 02:29:22 AM
IMHO problem of dumping is that ICO team after they got a lot of money just relaxed) their main goal is to take our money not to create great project) I don't see on a great projects that someone sold their bounty tokens at the first second on the exchange. This can happen only if ICO team doing strange things - changing rules, lying and most people don't see this. If ICO was good I holding my tokens. For example still holding UTT tokens) Even when cost - 70% from ICO)
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
February 04, 2019, 02:18:45 AM

They should blame themselves because they are the one who implement the bounty system and it's guidelines.
I think I don't see a lot of devs blaming the bounty hunters because it's a big insult to them, what I see is that investors are blaming bounty hunters for the price dump.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 02:09:51 AM

I think they already know that dumping is going to happen because of bounty hunters but they can't implement those payments because they also need the money. I think I only have seen 1 or 2 ICO projects that offered eth while btc on signature campaigns before but now it is entirely paid by their tokens.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 04, 2019, 01:45:18 AM
maybe more to the USD, the problem is if it is changed from token to etherum, etherum will also be dumped if shared simultaneously with the bounty hunter.
Pages:
Jump to: