Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Solution to Dumping - page 5. (Read 1481 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 02:36:46 PM
I think giving rewards with USD or ETH will make some problem for developer team. In case their funding hasn't completed successfully, team would have to pay for bounty hunters. And if project is strong bounty hunters will do their best and keep reward coins without selling them cheap.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
February 14, 2019, 10:07:31 PM
Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
it will not be the right reason for me because bounty Hunters are doing their work and get paid for their work in tokens and cryptocurrency so it is the right thing and paying them with USD or anything will not be as worth.
No project would pay a big amount of BTC or USD to bounty hunters when they don't get a guarantee on the success of their ICO.

Most of them will pay tokens and that is the tradition here in crypto, some enjoy their reward when they have faith and will hold the tokens they received but we cannot blame those who will sell their tokens even at a very low value, it won't matter to them if they will get 10% of the original
value as long as they can cash it out and enjoy their reward.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 14, 2019, 02:45:15 AM
Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
it will not be the right reason for me because bounty Hunters are doing their work and get paid for their work in tokens and cryptocurrency so it is the right thing and paying them with USD or anything will not be as worth.
Activity: 195
February 14, 2019, 02:38:40 AM
Yes, payout rewards by Ethereum or USD that will easily stop the coin dumping. But they have to pay them by funds collected from the investors. In that case, They have to spare it from the collected funds. It's not a good decision on their side. It's good only for us. I think that's why they pay it by the tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
February 14, 2019, 01:07:29 AM
Become Bounty hunter not really profitable right now, the reward decreased dramatictly because the market long bearish so the demand of ICO also effected. Almost all project only want to pay bounty reward in token, but to avoid dumping they should be give choice to distribute reward in ETH or USDT. And that project should be have program burn token model to decrease the supply and buy back program when the price below ICO price.
Not only did the rewards diminish, the projects itself are no longer comfortable paying the hunters those that pay their tokens ain't worth much on exchange. The market has been crippled for a while now.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 03:42:15 AM
if in my opinion the real dumping solution is to make a large purchase, this could be one of the things that might make pump prices and this become a real thing done by investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 12, 2019, 03:39:49 AM

Bounty should be paid of what tokens they have. I think it is not fair if they will be paid of my USD, especially if their token is worthy than the payment of USD. Bounty Hunter's should not be blame of, because they are the reason why a bounty is getting popular or making their bounty strong.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
February 12, 2019, 03:23:26 AM
Become Bounty hunter not really profitable right now, the reward decreased dramatictly because the market long bearish so the demand of ICO also effected. Almost all project only want to pay bounty reward in token, but to avoid dumping they should be give choice to distribute reward in ETH or USDT. And that project should be have program burn token model to decrease the supply and buy back program when the price below ICO price.
Activity: 308
February 12, 2019, 03:00:41 AM
Maybe it's not true if you have to blame the bounty hunter for the price of the fallen ICO token. We can see that the allocation of large tokens is owned by investors. Maybe to avoid falling prices The team and developers can provide policies. Like sales, tokens can only be 50% and the rest can be sold within a few months.
It is part of this market, investors are always the ones who hold a larger percentage of tokens than many bounty hunters and it seems that investors are often dump,they should have policies for tokens to avoid those this situation
Merit: 14
February 12, 2019, 02:46:00 AM
That's right they raise eth and Btc during their ICOs, they can as well pay their token equivalent via eth or Btc but they won't as they're greedy and want to keep the liquid currencies to themselves and pay with their tokens.
Merit: 251
February 12, 2019, 02:38:30 AM
Maybe it's not true if you have to blame the bounty hunter for the price of the fallen ICO token. We can see that the allocation of large tokens is owned by investors. Maybe to avoid falling prices The team and developers can provide policies. Like sales, tokens can only be 50% and the rest can be sold within a few months.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
February 12, 2019, 02:19:02 AM
Bounty hunters aren't the only ones who dump once a startup lists their token on a secondary market, it's also private and pre-sale investors who acquired them at a sizable discount but one of the most effective ways to ensure this doesn't occur is to have a release a percentage periodically over a few weeks or months rather than all at once
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
February 11, 2019, 10:19:19 AM

Fully agreed to your statement, if dev are worried about dumping then why don't they pay in ETH, BTC or USD, what is the issue if they have collected a huge amount of funds. Dumping by bounty hunters does not lead to permanent price decrease, all dev should understand this. If dumping is only done my bounty hunters then why does price goes to south in many cases where bounties are not distributed yet, its all illusion. Every ICO should have a proper plan to stabilize their token price but it can only be done by hardworking and dedicated team not by low grade ICOs.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
February 11, 2019, 10:12:34 AM
I think there is no solution of dumping tokens or maybe coin on the crypto feild. Because crypto market is really big and it involves a lot of investors and trader that has not the same sight about crypto, so even if we wanted to decrease the dump by holding our asset there are still some people that dump thier asset for thier own good. and we cannot blame them because we have different situation and strategy.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
February 11, 2019, 09:48:19 AM
It always pains me when I see people talking as if it's bounty hunters that dumps the price of tokens, let's not forget that the market is brutal right now and even tokens thatdidnt hold bounty programmes are suffering as well.
Activity: 532
February 11, 2019, 09:47:09 AM

Developer already counting all the possibility before starting their project, and if they use bounty hunter as marketing to promote their project, I guest they must lock the token temporary. exactly to avoid a mass dump. as a feedback if we hold our token we will got a dividend. so this is one of smart way to avoid a dump. it already implemented with the project called EOSex (Hybrid EOS exchange).
Many projects have followed this strategy and it has helped the price of the token to be kept in a sustainable way, not suddenly dumped. And EOS is one of those successful projects, I am very interested in this project and it really succeeded as I expected.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 11, 2019, 09:45:03 AM
Only a universal deep understanding of the fact that the less we sell our coins on the current bear market can save from a dump, the higher the likelihood of the next bull run or local growth of coins.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 11, 2019, 09:44:29 AM
Another solution for dumping is to make your tokens too good to hold, for example like some betting platforms that give the holders of their tokens revenue from their platform, nobody would wanna dump because of the revenue they get.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 09:41:18 AM

You have a point dumping will happen everytime project distribute token to bounty hunters. That the value of the token to be exchange to ethereum or bitcoin. Dumping is that the only reason why the project become worst at the end its maybe the project itself is weak and not strong enough to stand alone in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
February 11, 2019, 09:37:26 AM
This was addressed multiple times but nothing happens. I participated to a bounty before where they paid us hunters with ethereum and this project really looks promising. They got listed to one of the biggest and trusted exchange but unfortunately, the price still gets dumped. This suggestion is not a solution because price dumping is a piece of cake for whales or market manipulators, specially the P&D groups.
Pages:
Jump to: