Pages:
Author

Topic: the real tendline proves bitcoin is overvalued - page 4. (Read 7613 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
cricket, awefully quite here, where are these bulls? somethings you can't disagree with i suppose
sarcasm? thats a stupid graph, as bitcoin has recieved press coveragte, wehreas before it hadn't as much, thats not a real trend line, however my one is
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
No, this is the real trendline:

It goes up by about 10 cents every month. Based on this, we should hit about $7 by the end of this year. If we're above that line, bitcoin is overvalued.
PERA THAT IS NOT A NORMAL LINE! IM SORRY, THAT IS A BULLS LINE, NOT A NORMAL RATIONAL TREND
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
legendary
Activity: 1246
I think they should require people to do an IQ test first before allowing them to post here. I'm sure the amount of garbage posts would crash way below the trendline. This forum is being overrun by people who can't even form a coherent sentence and think writing in CAPS makes them look intelligent.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Welcome to my ignore list nkspace.
WONT BE TOO SOON,
WHAT GOES UP, COMES DOWN
that is the real rendline bulls

accept it

the reason the trend strays from this line is due to
1- GREED
2 - MANIPULATION
3- GREED,

TO ALL THOSE WIHSING TO BUY BACK IN, WAIT FOR THE PRICE T HIT THE TRENDLINE AND BUY AT THAT PRICE

legendary
Activity: 1246
Wow I am struck in awe by the beauty of that blue line just randomly moving across the chart. True piece of art right there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
And that's assuming no infrastructural debacles. Denial of Service attacks are only going to increase to further affect liquidity. Some folks do NOT want Bitcoin to succeed. The unwritten rule behind Bitcoin success is superior technological prowess behind the means of liquidity (i.e. exchanges). With FinCEN essentially requiring local transactors to register as an exchanger, liquidity is going to rely even more on exchanges than before.

your greed says no, you logic says yes
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
No.
----
Pages:
Jump to: