Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 11. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
understandable some people are scared, cause new tech and is getting some bad rep by main media

but its ok we'll see big adoption in near future Smiley

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/electronic-cocaine
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
The volatility of the bitcoin is one of the reason why people have fear to make investment with bitcoins. They know that they can lose their money if they do not have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
If that people is capable of learning that ideas then for sure he know also how this can give him profit so thats not the main reason why people dont want to invest in cryptocurrency

And the biggest reason is they know nothing about the community and they are afraid of being a victim since most of them think this is just another scam via internet.thats why i wanted to make information dissemination so more and more people will know the benefits bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can give to them
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
I am a believer in cryptocurrency. Crypto is a very risky investment but also very profitable. If you can only afford buy two Bitcoin with 1% of your property, go for buy it. But many people do not want to invest in Bitcoin because it is risky and they do not like to risk.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
some people say that crypto is a detrimental investment and my country even forbids crypto because they think that crypto is one way to multiply money and is totally unusual. crypto technology is not yet 100% implemented either because everything is still a prototype so it will be difficult to make people invest in crypto even though there are many possibilities there will be investors who invest their money in crypto
Activity: 406
They have doubt for sure to lose their money that they have right now. We don't know the real reason and for sure of that they have different opinion , thoughts and doubt why they did not invest to cryptocurrency. But once they see the real potential of crypto maybe they will change their mind and they will invest no.

These people believe the bad news about the cryptocurrencies. They think that all the guys, who invest their money in the cryptos (Bitcoin or the tokens), finally become losers. Thus, they stay away from trading.
Activity: 350
Many people around the world still don't have real facts about cryptocurrencies, and as a result they have many doubts about this digital currencies. They don't want to invest in crypto, because they think the risk of losing will become really high.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
They have doubt for sure to lose their money that they have right now. We don't know the real reason and for sure of that they have different opinion , thoughts and doubt why they did not invest to cryptocurrency. But once they see the real potential of crypto maybe they will change their mind and they will invest no.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Here is my own opinion why people do not want to invest in crypto
1. Didn't understand well the importance of cryptocurrency as digital currency using blockchain
2. Because of lack of understanding they scared to invest
3. Some people spcecially the olders didn't understand the potential of new technology
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think that most potential investors now are scared by crisis of this year, it looks like it is absolutely impossible to get any profits atm.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
With high fluctuation of crypto need high skill to manage the risk,  so many people don't want invest in crypto because they doesn't have risk management and don't understand  how to make it.  Other reason because maybe there are price manipulation  in crypto so many people thinking will be more hard to predict the price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
People come to crypto for few reasons and one in them is the high value and if we deny crypto we have some reason and the first one is the tax on the crypto is expected the next is the virtual nature because hacking can be an obstacle because i seconds you can be ruined with out any blast or suffering.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250

Some people do not want to invest in crypto they are scared to loose their money .No comfidence with their own capability to make money for their own talent.

People are scared to lose everything. They think that if the market falls, it will not rise again. But you need just to hold 2 years and you will have 10x profit!!!!!
that is not easy to do.we could said it easily in this forum.but in fact many people could not controll their emotion and mental when look all crypto price down alot.
Activity: 78
I think the reason is lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency, they don't know what is cryptocurrency. And the risk of loosing their money when they invested into it. So they hesitate in investing into it.
The answer is that cryptocurrency is not safe from theft by hackers, price fluctuations are too high, in some countries cryptocurrency is banned, world-class companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google also prohibit causing anxiety if investment in cryptocurrency will lose money.
Activity: 518

Some people do not want to invest in crypto they are scared to loose their money .No comfidence with their own capability to make money for their own talent.

People are scared to lose everything. They think that if the market falls, it will not rise again. But you need just to hold 2 years and you will have 10x profit!!!!!
Activity: 182

Activity: 504
I think the reason is lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency, they don't know what is cryptocurrency. And the risk of loosing their money when they invested into it. So they hesitate in investing into it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think the biggest reason that people do not want to invest in crypto is the big price fluctuation continuously. This means that they are likely to suffer a loss as soon as they have completed their purchase. It is such a big risk that the basic reason prevent them to invest in crypto. In addition, some people think that crypto does not bring real value so they do not invest. Even though it's a false thought, it's a pretty big barrier to people who do not know or are not understanded throughtly  about crypto.
I don't have any idea why there's people who hate bitcoin, who dp not want to invest in bitcoin but there is only one thing I know and that is they are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and about trading. They are lack of idea what will trading and investment in Cryptocurrency may bring to their life kn future.
Yeah you are right, there are many coins which has no credibility and if they do not collect funds they stop their coin and do not pay their investors. All the investments of the people being lost. Hacking is also a problem. These are the problems that people want to be stopped but the controllers do not take any actions about these big problems.

Besides the fear to be hacked, they are afraid simply to lose their money. They cannot understand that volatility is not something that is really a bad thing.
I do not think that there is any specific reason for that. I think that most of the people are not investing their money in bitcoin, because they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin which stop them from investing their money in bitcoin but now I can see that people interest in increasing and hope that very soon they will also  do investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 24
It is recommended that case may be ,
Activity: 122
It’s too complicated to understand

It’s too difficult to use

It’s a scam

There are too many fees

There is no need or they are disinterested

It’s a bubble

It’s too high risk
Activity: 122
Of those who haven’t purchased crypto, 7.76% say they have plans to purchase crypto in the future. The reason from 40.01% of those who haven’t yet purchased crypto, representing more than 90 million Americans, is because they are disinterested or they think there’s no need. This reason is followed by 35.02% who say that the risk is too high, 27.04% who find it too difficult to understand and 17.97% who say it’s a scam.

While plenty of crypto proponents might disagree, 16.12% are waiting for what they think is a bubble to burst. A further 11.40% find it too difficult to use, and 5.75% think that there are too many fees involved.
Pages:
Jump to: