Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 13. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For me, the reason why I don't want to invest in crypto because I think this is not the right time and not the right moment for me to invest. Yeah crypto is a great thing. I mean it is amazing how it is working and how it is designed but I am just gathering some information before I invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The reason why people do not want to invest in crypto is
1. They are afraid of investing because they think that they may lose what they invested.
2. They do not know how to make a profit with the crypto.
3. They think that they will not earn with crypto.
4. They think that crypto is not real.
5. They don't believe and open their mind with crypto.
What I have read about the crypto now a days and it is happening to other people.

Personally, mostly people don't want to invest in crypto because they don't understand how blockchain works. They don't want to lose money overnight because of scam and they don't believe money can be easily printed just simply sending money through internet to a company that you've never seen its physical building yet. People should start understanding that we lived in modern era already. Money makes money now, we should throw away our traditional mindset to make money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The crypto market is always volatile by the hour and by day, so I do not think it's a good idea to invest a lot of money in this market, maybe in the future it will rise again, and expect a reasonable price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Cowards should stay away with crypto. If you cant accept of getting dump in crypto then hedge your money in usd.
Activity: 378
In the months from that we can add one extra reason, and it is that people are afraid to invest while the price is falling, because they think that this would cause the loss of their money.
For me the reason of peoole wbo do not want to invest in crypto is they dont want to be scammed here in crypto world and off course many people is lack of knowledge about crypto thats why people dont want to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I do not think too many bitcoins know how to use it so many investors are scared and confused and I think many investors who are afraid of bitcoin investments may be due to their ignorance in the field of crypto
You are right it is our own be only because they are lack of knowledge and they don’t know how to use or how to invest in bitcoin, they are actually want to invest but they are in search of the proper way of investing so if we will tell them what they want to know then I am sure soon they will also be interned in bitcoin investment, so just try to educate some of those people who want to learn about bitcoin trading and investing so they will surely love to invest their money in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
For this reason people do not invest in crypto:
1. They don't know what is crypto.
2. They have no faith in it.
3. They afraid to scammers.

People cannot believe that something virtual can be used as the money. I suppose people also are afraid to lose cash if they invest in the cryptocurrencies.

that is one of the many reasons how people afraid of cryptocurrency, if you look people still believe in our banking system it is much safer that what they think. Also people afraid  that their money will goes to someone that they cant win it back. And also they dont know how cryptocurrency works that is the main problem I think.

People afraid to lose their money with no assurance for a good return or maybe some people scam in the past and now they dont trust anymore the cryptoworld, since theirs a lot of scam people in cryptoworld, and also cryptocurrency is not yet regulated in some country.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

People cannot believe that something virtual can be used as the money. I suppose people also are afraid to lose cash if they invest in the cryptocurrencies.

that is one of the many reasons how people afraid of cryptocurrency, if you look people still believe in our banking system it is much safer that what they think. Also people afraid  that their money will goes to someone that they cant win it back. And also they dont know how cryptocurrency works that is the main problem I think.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

Activity: 308
The reason why people do not want to invest in crypto is
1. They are afraid of investing because they think that they may lose what they invested.
2. They do not know how to make a profit with the crypto.
3. They think that they will not earn with crypto.
4. They think that crypto is not real.
5. They don't believe and open their mind with crypto.
What I have read about the crypto now a days and it is happening to other people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
1.   High volatility: The prices of the cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile which increases the risk of investing in the market.
2.   The cryptocurrencies do not fall in the category of commodity or currency which creates confusion in the minds of people. It can be very risky for businesses and industries as these not backed by any authority.
3.   Crypto market is not regulated by government or banks. This further creates fear in the mind of people.
4.   It can be used for illegal activities easily. Since transactions can be done by hiding the identities of the users it allows to do illegal acts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I do not think too many bitcoins know how to use it so many investors are scared and confused and I think many investors who are afraid of bitcoin investments may be due to their ignorance in the field of crypto
Activity: 448
Most people that exist in this world are just followers. They follow hype or what most people use and do. So I'm pretty sure that it is one of the big factors why a lot of people still don't invest in crypto. They want everyone they know invest first before they do.
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
The major reason is lack of knowledge, when you don't know something you become a
slave to that thing until you know become aware of it. Many people don't just know what
Crypto is but they might of have the world and when you try to introduce them to it, it will
sound strange to them.

Another reason is the media, the bad news being spread by the media have prevent people
to want to learn or know what Bitcoin and Crypto world is about. The government uses
the media to spread its news discouraging people not to invest in Crypto.

Another reason is most people are afraid to take risk; some are not risk taker so can't
invest in Crypto. Why others are just afraid to lose so they can't invest in Cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Most people are yet to accept virtual transaction and investments where they invest their money and not particularly know the board or directors leading such investment project. Who do you ask when the promised plans of the project isn't actualized, when your mail isn't replied and other factors.

Also consider the volatile nature of Crypto. Price up and down. This aspect of Crypto is the most scaring factor that scares most people away.
Of course, I fully agree with you about the instability of the crypto currency. But nevertheless, there are a lot of professionals in the crypto-currency market, which already intuitively can determine what trend will follow in the market in this or that period. But you need to have a lot of experience for this.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Activity: 140
Most people are yet to accept virtual transaction and investments where they invest their money and not particularly know the board or directors leading such investment project. Who do you ask when the promised plans of the project isn't actualized, when your mail isn't replied and other factors.

Also consider the volatile nature of Crypto. Price up and down. This aspect of Crypto is the most scaring factor that scares most people away.
Activity: 25
1. People thing not same ,many people thing get money with real job in world and never thing invest in crypto is good and can get money too

2.  Maybe someone just know negative of crypto he not understand how and how about crypto
Activity: 472
I believe the reason why many people don't want to invest in cryptocurrency, as there has been a lot of negative propaganda about it, so investors are very much confused.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I agree with most of what you say, But Mostly it is down to fear of the unknown, Human nature naturally steers people away from risky situations- But the opposite is also true, just look at Dec price action- People see gains and cant control their urge/greed to want a piece. Just my 2 cents
People are only getting afraid of cryptocurrencies because they didn't know what was the huge potential of bitcoin could bring into their lives. They don't jave idea what will be their future if they would allow bitcoin or crypto in their life. And in this case those people who refused to the potential of bitcoin is the loser.
Pages:
Jump to: