Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 15. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
In the months from that we can add one extra reason, and it is that people are afraid to invest while the price is falling, because they think that this would cause the loss of their money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I have some points
The fluctuation in BTC price does not make it much acceptable as fiat currency.
The reachable is also limited to few technical advanced people.
Local government has not cleared its position till now.
High risk
There can be so many reasons prominent among them is the risk factor which make it uncertain to earn in the crypto market. Anything can happen anytime. Besides, government can also affect your investment decisions by making regulations like in Philippines and some other countries. Some people say it is against the religion as well. Some call it scam which are the reasons people do not invest that much in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Me, my personal reason is I know to myself that I can't but it is just for now. Coz I am gathering experiences, information, strategies and techniques before I enter the world of trading. When the day comes that I can do trading, maybe it will change a lot for me.
Preparation is very important before entering the world of crypto investment. I think the reason why people don't want to invest is due to volatility and risks. Aside from these factors, I also consider arising issues and controversies contribute negative impact. I believe legit information dissemination and spreading awareness would help change the mindset of the people or the public.
Yeah volatility and risk is the perfect term. As of today, most of the information that we are seeing in different sites are no longer trusted and reliable that is why it is very risky specially you will going to drop some money.
There are many reasons people are not investing in the crypto market because in some countries it is illegal that is why people can not invest and can not look at this source.

Another major reason can be the low savings of people which are not enough to start investment in the Bitcoin as we know that even the lowest value of Bitcoin is very high and people with low savings can not invest here but they have way to upgrade to the Bitcoin after making money with the Altcoin investments as their savings are enough to start with Altcoin or Litecoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Another reason is because the government consistently warns their people not to invest in it. The scams with cryptocurrency involves has always the strongest effect to convince people not to touch bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
For me after there lossing of a lot of money becauase investing they are afraid to loss again . but some people after lossing the have a eager to invest again coz they learn how to get a profit or they have a good strategy of investing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
One of the reason why they are afraid to make investment with cryptocurrencies is because they thought it is scam. There are many news about the people who got scam because of the greedy person who doing bad way for them to earn money.
Yes it can also be a reason, but to me i think that still most of the people do not have any idea about bitcoin. but once they will learn about bitcoin then no doubt that will invest their money in bitcoin, because it is for sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing and therefore it will give a good profit to them.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Like most members say and also I do not think investors want to invest in cryptocurrency is because they think it's a ponzi scheme and because they are afraid of instability. some of the world's mainset gold investing is a good thing if you have money left over, then buying a house or land is a good thing if you have a lot of money, it's all because of a stable value and will keep going up. We need education the cryptocurrency and especially blockchain technology, I've talked to some people about what is cryptocurrency and then there is no serious response to the person I am talking to, it proves that their lack of knowledge about crypto and technology is so potential ie blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Well those reasons only true with people have knowledge or stock investors, and for those people with not much knowledge about invest then they just know there nothing can bring too much profit back in short time. They dont believe the tech behind crypto and refuse to enter early.
Activity: 75
They are afraid to risk their money because they have no knowledge on it and they think bitcoin is all scam. Another factor is the people around them saying bitcoin is not worth it and you will surely lose all of your money but the reality is the opposite of what they saying. It may take some time to fully learn what is bitcoin but if you really want to change the way your life is then bitcoin is one of the simplest way to earn it. And if you are one of them you need to change the way you think and start your journey in crypto world.
Activity: 546
People are afraid of being scam by greedy scammers and afraid to lose their money. We all know that there are lots of news regarding bitcoin being use as a Ponzi scam, and because of that people lost interest on investing in crypto.

yes many people are afraid of being scam, many exhanger, ICO, Wallet Potentially will be scam become investor afraid invest in crypto.
To find the ICO project that’s right for you, you’ll need to do research. Figure out what the team behind the coin is trying to do
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
People are afraid of being scam by greedy scammers and afraid to lose their money. We all know that there are lots of news regarding bitcoin being use as a Ponzi scam, and because of that people lost interest on investing in crypto.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Patience is the secret hidden key for success specially in trading unfortunately sometimes patience can result and bring appositive results without continuous knowledge about coins you are invested in .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I think that plenty of people are still ignorant about cryptocurrency and some people don't want to invest, as it is a risky investment, so they don't want to lose money.
Those who only have the guts to try will have a chance to discover and know more scopes in crypto but to those who already judge it might lose some opportunities, it will take time before crypto shows more legitimacy ar works when scam projects were over.
well in the end when this crypto currency made to make some name on this industry worldwide and they may knew how profitable is this one they may regret for and choose to know what is bitcoin but the opportunity are far for them on that point.
Activity: 540
2. Too easy to join
One of the reason why they are afraid to make investment with cryptocurrencies is because they thought it is scam. There are many news about the people who got scam because of the greedy person who doing bad way for them to earn money.
Activity: 257
The people that I've talked about crypto with just don't trusted. They say things like, "You cannot just create money out of thin air, if that was true everybody would be doing it." They cannot understand how it's not that simple.

Yes, the same true for my mates, they didn't trust me till the very moment when I bring my earned here money to them, and swing it before their eyes, only then they begin to trust and crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
Many people thinks that that's a Ponzi!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I think that plenty of people are still ignorant about cryptocurrency and some people don't want to invest, as it is a risky investment, so they don't want to lose money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The main reason for someone not to invest in the crypto world is they feel scared. Though the fact that crypto can give them success. Until now a lot of traders who can take advantage of Crypto price instability. That's actually a very interesting thing because then we have the opportunity to gain a far greater amount of profits. But all back again to a trust, let's believe and believe that digital currency is a best choice in making investments.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
For me, the following are the reasons why people do not want to invest in crypto
1.  They are contented with the use of flat money as a mode of transaction and investment and they are not open for a new concept of money.
2.  They are too young or too old to understand cryptocurrency.
3.  They are afraid to engage in cryptocurrency because they experience to be scammed before.
4.  They do not have resources to engage in cryptocurrency.
5.  They do not agree and believe with the cryptocurrency nature of volatility.
6.  They are not a risk taker.
7.  They do not have proper understanding on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I sense that the purpose why people distaste investing in cryptocurrency isn't always lack of knowledge but lack of interest in information..... because once you understand the ideology in the back of blockchain era and what the destiny holds for it, you haven't any choice than to get worried ASAP. aside making income from it, the electricity that blockchain is giving returned to the people because of the net is notable. its decentralized nature is top notch and masses greater...
Pages:
Jump to: