Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 23. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
I believe that the first and the most recent is their fear for unknown  people are always fearing the things they did not experience before
It could be the reason that they are afraid of it because they have not such experience about it, bitcoin is really nice and beneficial to use that we can get profit from it, no one should say anything bad about it until they have experience about it, but I have never seen any such person who hates bitcoin because almost everyone in my place knows how profit worthy bitcoin is.

It's normal to feel afraid when you are a firstimer in crypto especially if you don't have enough knowledge on it because there is a possibility that you will lose your money, but one thing is for sure ,you will avoid losing money if you really know how to handle your emotions.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I agree, people do not want to risk, because there are big sums at stake, but it's worth looking at those who risked.  They are now somewhere in the Maldives and flew there in a private plane.  So here, as they say, big chances are never small stakes, honey.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I believe that the first and the most recent is their fear for unknown  people are always fearing the things they did not experience before
It could be the reason that they are afraid of it because they have not such experience about it, bitcoin is really nice and beneficial to use that we can get profit from it, no one should say anything bad about it until they have experience about it, but I have never seen any such person who hates bitcoin because almost everyone in my place knows how profit worthy bitcoin is.
Activity: 147
there may be several reasons that make them not want to invest in crypto because crypto currency has a high risk and unstable market with ever-changing prices so they do not believe and afraid of losing money

Well, i do believe in several reason why they do not invest in crypto but basically they are purely a negative aspect which they receive from the other people. To think the significance is, they never tried to participate to be able to experience on behalf of the allegation that is risky. In the fact most crypto being develop are good payers and profitable coins in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
there may be several reasons that make them not want to invest in crypto because crypto currency has a high risk and unstable market with ever-changing prices so they do not believe and afraid of losing money
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
I think the main reasons is:

1. You don't actually get anything for your investment
2. No trust at all in the coin
3. Lack of Knowledge and not interested in getting more
Activity: 70
WhenHub is useful and creative and that is one of the reason why! Because Time and Knowledge are the most valuable things nowadays, and this project can help people to save their time and get needed information quick and easy! The service uses dezentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub! Grin
Activity: 84
I think there are some reasons people do not want to invest in crypto world
- Do not have enough money
- Do not have enough knowledge and skills
- Listen too much from people, but do not really take into crypto world
- Do not have friends/groups in crypto world
- They are old in mind Wink
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Talking apart from bitcoin. I would say the reason people don't invest in cryptos (excluding bitcoin) is simply the fear of being defrauded. People believe in bitcoin investment more than investing in altcoins and this is because investors have gained a measure of confidence in bitcoin and not for altcoin.

So fraud is one major reason in my thinking. Take for instance, since there is lack of regulations, a scammer can't be traced most likely, and the victim would just lick his pain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
1. Because crypto does not have a fixed owner, it makes investors hesitate
2. The number of crypto coins affects the price stability of one of the coins
3. Very sharp fluctuations make investors reluctant to invest their shares.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
maybe I can deduce from the statement that you make it seems the main reason why investors are afraid to invest bitcoin is because they do not know too much about bitcoin.
Well i think they know already about bitcoin. But maybe they didn't want a long term. People needs to habe more patience on crypto feild. So then if you wanted to earn in a verry short term crypto currency is maybe not for you. I think of we have patience we have also a future in crypto currency feild but if we don't have enoughf patience. We can also loss on this feild.
Activity: 336
maybe I can deduce from the statement that you make it seems the main reason why investors are afraid to invest bitcoin is because they do not know too much about bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think a lot of investors who are afraid of bitcoin investment may be because bitcoin has not been too many who know how to use it so that many investors are afraid and confused.
No, the market now produces so many fraudulent ICOs, they are always trying to take advantage of other people's assets, so some people have lost faith in the Crypto market. Long and experienced, the detection of scams ICO is very easy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
In my neighbourhood TV and government is forcing people to think that cryptocurrencies is something bad and risky

That's the reason why almost all people control their decision because of mainstream media, moreover media can control what the market is especially whennit comes to economy. Anyways, the also reason why people didn't want to invest in crypto because of luck of knowledge, they didn't know how it works.
Activity: 50
should be because the market is still without regulation and the market is still regard as very new, while the world was relying on the service and needs to do any transaction with a guide from the third party, so the crypto world has made them feel less secure.
Like how teenagers are easily adapting the change in the digital world while the olders take more time to accept this behaviour.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
I think that the main reason why people don't want to invest in crypto currency is that they don't know anything about them. Do you remember yourself when you learned about crypto currencies? How long did it take you to sort them out and start investing in them? The whole world can not at the same time learn something (I don't mean global world news) and simultaneously start doing something together.
Today in the world there are many people who have never seen  TV, computer and microwave. What can we say about digital money? Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I think because the crypto can't be touch like the real money, they won't invest on uncertainty and unpredictable thing. They also don't know how to invest on it because they still dont know technology. They won't to take high risk because invest in crypto is risky.

yes cryptos cant be touch because they are called digital currencies which means digital or only can bee seen but dont have a physical appearance. I think that being digital is not the real reason why people hates cryptos .

they won't invest on uncertainty and unpredictable thing.

this might be the real case  on why people do have a doubt on investing in cryptos. some of them are already aware that cryptos are purely volatile and verry unpredictable.

They also don't know how to invest on it because they still dont know technology.

Investing is verry easy thing to do and even uneducated people or kids can do it. So how can you say that they dont know how to invest? learning the technology of cryptos isnt also hard because it is verry basic.

They won't to take high risk because invest in crypto is risky.

You cant posibly earn if you dont take any risk. we need to embrace the risk because risk can be our stepping stone to achieve the success that we are looking  for.
Activity: 109
I think because the crypto can't be touch like the real money, they won't invest on uncertainty and unpredictable thing. They also don't know how to invest on it because they still dont know technology. They won't to take high risk because invest in crypto is risky.
Many people think that electronic money is a scam, they hear that they do not want to be involved, so they give it a bad place, I think because they have not grasped the way electronic money works and They hear bad rumors about electronic money so they have a bad idea about this market. If they come in contact I think they will like electronic money. They have many advantages.
As long as they learn about blockchain technology, I believe they will believe in this market. and if possible they should introduce them to good ICO projects, their project development ideas. This will give them confidence.
Activity: 434
Many people think that electronic money is a scam, they hear that they do not want to be involved, so they give it a bad place, I think because they have not grasped the way electronic money works and They hear bad rumors about electronic money so they have a bad idea about this market. If they come in contact I think they will like electronic money. They have many advantages.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Main reasons people not investing in Crypto is lack of knowledge, they do not know understand what is it about and they fear of something new . Other reason is that Crypto market is volatile and it is a risky investment as it can go to zero.
Investments like to be on secure places and Crypto is not that kind of place if You are not a believer.

I think people do not want to invest in cryptocurrency sentence is now looking colorless as we are observing the thirst of people for this investment as they are now awakening of this benefit and want to be the part of this market. The growth of Bitcoin is increasing as shown by the value and average rate. The current market value is low for which people have prepared their minds to invest here for benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: