Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 20. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
The same reasons can be applied into just entering a crypto, people are trying to have instant and easy profits, and then they came to realise, that everything is not so easy.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
it seems like a lot of people who are not many who know how bitcoin performance and how to benefit from bitcoin so many people still do not understand correctly how to use bitcoin so still not too many who want to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I think the first reason of why people do not invest in bitcoin is the price and not clear future. Let's be clear, how many people invested in bitcoin from the whole mass, it's just couple of percent and only those people tell about bitcoin and it's bright future, it's  actually too few to believe.
I do not see any disaster in taxes for crypto, it's not clear now yes, but in coming year I believe everything will be constantly set.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

I agree with you. Most of people don't know about crypto and they afraid. It is unsured because crypto is on the internet.
No, I don't agree to the first two reasons, because many people know and care about it now. Third reason I agree, investing in crypto is very attractive but also very headache.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

I agree with you. Most of people don't know about crypto and they afraid. It is unsured because crypto is on the internet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I would like to single out several reasons why people don't invest in cryptocurrency. The first is that they don't know anything about this and do not trust them. The second reason is still too risky investment

Those people that do not have too much money and work hard to get it, are really afraid to invest in the cryptocurrencies. They think that they can lose what they have.
Activity: 210
They do not want to invest in ICO because they do not know the benefits of investing in Cryptocurrency.
And many risks are considered by many people to Cryptocurrency investment.
If further studied and deepened there will be an interest in investing because Cryptocurrency investments have a great opportunity to earn huge profits if done seriously and consistently.1
Activity: 392
the exact reason why people do not want to invest in crypto is because they think bitcoin will make them lose money and they only know the negative about bitcoin so they do not know that bitcoin can make them rich
Activity: 462
the main reason people do not want and do not dare to invest in the world of cryptocurrency may not have too much knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency that makes people become afraid, therefore bitcoin education is needed.
Activity: 168
in my opinion probably because the crypto own virtual money form and not telihst nysts like currency and crypto also still many who do not know in some world
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think most people are afraid of investing money in crypto due to the fact that they don't want to lose money. Crypto is the currency of the future and now price is fluctuating much, it is impossible to avoid risks
they are accustomed to investing with the official market, and crypto is too risky for them because it has not become a legitimate means of payment, the fluctuations that occur in cripto are more interesting than forex because it can generate more profits, but it is reasonable that many people just want to play on the trading platform which is recognized by the government.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Some of the reason for apathy in cryptocurrency involvement has to do with dealing with unknown and laziness that come with having to make your own money decision by yourself!  People have been trained to rely on government and their employers for financial security and it's hard for them to stand by themselves now!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I think most people are afraid of investing money in crypto due to the fact that they don't want to lose money. Crypto is the currency of the future and now price is fluctuating much, it is impossible to avoid risks
Activity: 210
The reason people do not want to invest in the cryptocurrency market is because they read bad news in the media, bad rumors about the market ... But in fact the market is gradually flourishing in most developed countries. Many people do not really have knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, so they do not want to invest in the market.
Activity: 313
The people that I've talked about crypto with just don't trusted. They say things like, "You cannot just create money out of thin air, if that was true everybody would be doing it." They cannot understand how it's not that simple.
Activity: 92
People who do not want invest in crypto is people who not know about crypto, and they afraid if invest in crypto because they not have knowledge about crypto world. Cryptocurrency is anonimous, so if we loss money from scammer,we can't refund it. Be careful in crypto world. Keep play safe

I think people do not want to invest in crypo because they afraid of lossing, they don't have enough knowledge on it. They don't want to earn big big profits or they are contented if what they have.others they believe thay bitcoin is a scam.
If you understand blockchain technology which is not easy to understand then you will better know what is crypto and which is the best coin to invest in. then there will no fear in your heart fo losing your money. No doubt that there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and many of them are not authentic and they have looted people. That’s why people do not trust crypto.
Activity: 300
From what I've seen it's a complete lack of understanding. Many of the people that I know cannot comprehend how it can be profitable. You can show them proof that this person made this much money, but it doesn't compute.
Activity: 378
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

Those terminologies are good but the first thing to deal with is the fear of losing profit, the reason why most of the people in the community are avoid cryptocurrency is because they thought it was a scam but if they knew the truth and how the market trading works then everyone will join this industry.
Activity: 126
Many reason people do not want to invest in crypto for the main reason.they have don't about idea from crypto.they are not interested in crypto.they do not have enough knowledge.

I think what always happens whenever good and bad news comes up. It's about price and not development. Ask yourself, why are you here, to earn a profit or to take daily updates about how blockchain evolves?
hardly anyone cares deeply about the blockchain being developed and the dependency of crypto projects in it. They just ignore everything and are attracted to it for profit purposes. I mean if you show them the profits then boom there you go, you will tons of people as investors in bitcoin or the whole crypto currency.
Activity: 233
The main reason most people do not want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency is because it may lack the education and knowledge to gain advantage about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: