Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason why everything is down! - page 2. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
I think that real reason of the overall falling of the cryptomarket is huge influence of some big financial whales. It is very easy for those who have billions of dollars to change situation on fragile cryptomarket with not so big capitalization.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
The reason is that the whales become more hungry for money, so they can dump and pump the price of bitcoin whatever they want. It is very easy, because the cap of a whole market is under 200B$.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
I do not think this is enough to cause a downtrend in the crypto market, but that apart from this, there are people who decide the price of coins in the market. These set of people have huge investment and are also known as whales. They can cause both uptrend and downtrend in the prices of coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:55:13 PM
I must say it is informative post for all traders and a persons who is the part of crypto market I hope everything will be good in future for all of us. Great and informative job u done.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:51:39 PM
The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

SEC Warns Unregistered Cryptocurrency Exchanges Against Listing Security Tokens
http://strategiccoin.com/sec-warns-unregistered-cryptocurrency-exchanges-listing-security-tokens/

The SEC just made it clearer that securities laws apply to most cryptocurrencies and exchanges trading them >
 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

U.S. regulator urges registration of cryptocurrency exchanges
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-sec-crypto/u-s-regulator-urges-registration-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-idUSKCN1GJ2VI

Cryptocurrencies Plunge 23% Overnight as SEC, Tokyo Whale Trigger Mass Exodus
https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-plunge-23-overnight-as-sec-tokyo-whale-trigger-mass-exodus/

What are your thoughts on this matter?
I think just some countries were just afraid that their citizens are out of control. But in this and the whole point of the crypto currency, and only because of this it received such support!
Activity: 111
August 16, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
Well I think there are more than one reason why the market is really down and prices are plummeting right now.  I think it has to do greatly with the bear market situation
I think there are many factors that influence the decline of market prices, if in my opinion it might be from investors who no longer believe or too many scam projects that make an imbalance the profits we get do not match the promised project that makes investors start leaving Crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
Actually, the reasons you stated are very good and true but I also think the market is affected by manipulation of price by the big whales and also low demand because if there is high demand, the price will be high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:02:32 PM
Cryptocurrency has been severely "damaged" since mid-December. Continuous bad news and speculation about regulatory oversight caused the price to fall further. Cryptocurrency investors are also concerned about hacking and phishing in the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 16, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
the most appropriate reason is because of the news that made Crypto decline, of course the news is not good news. crypto is too easily exposed to the issue so the price goes up and down.

in any case, if the artificial manipulation of the crypto-currency market does not stop, then the crypto-currency may fail. Thus, we will be able to observe not development, but quite the opposite phenomena in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
the most appropriate reason is because of the news that made Crypto decline, of course the news is not good news. crypto is too easily exposed to the issue so the price goes up and down.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 16, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
I think that the drop in the market may be due to its dumping by Tether (USDT). They have been planning something for a long time, are hiding from the audit, every new issue of the token entails a fall ... If this bubble bursts, then the crisis will affect only the cryptocommunity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
This is basically a market capitulation looked from psychological perspective. I think 80% of tokens and altcoins will never recover. The sentiment is very bad now and I don't see it changing until the end of September at least. Forget the tech, sentiment is driving the market now.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
I am only confused. The SEC is a US government agency, and ETH is a Russian company. Even if ETH becomes a securities, how do they close foreign companies!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
The reason why market is going down in each period of time is it's traders who control the prices in the crypto markets or exchanges. Most traders are being panic once they saw that their altcoins being hold our quietly dumped and this will be the reason why they are being panic to sell theirs.
Activity: 60
August 16, 2018, 05:36:03 AM
Thank you for sharing the information, the crypto world is too fragile so that a few news can make the price of the currency slump, regardless of whether the news is true or false.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
It is because effects of the market. There are many bad information about BTC and altcoin such as Twiter or Facebook which said that they will not accept BTC as payment. That's why there are many people give it up.
August 16, 2018, 05:29:49 AM
Already all the manipulations are done, so that the market is approaching the stage of recovery and growth. I really hope for high growth in the future.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
I agree with others, that whale has a huge influence to make a profit. They can play with crypto at any time. They can make coin prices go down so investors panic and sell their coins. After the price drops, he will buy more coins to get a profit.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
You probably listed the most probably reasons why we are on a down market. Some say it is market manipulation or just investors losing faith in this new technology. I think it is the former. Until we see more people see the benefit of Crypto and begin to understand the potential of it, will help drive mass adoption and more people will invest. Even without approval of ETFs.
August 16, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
The most important reason. Which slows down all the work of the crypto currency. This is a recent correction. After all, she left a trail. And we were all worried about this. But already everything is getting better. So, that is not worth worrying about.
Pages:
Jump to: