Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason why everything is down! - page 3. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:09:06 AM
Well I think there are more than one reason why the market is really down and prices are plummeting right now.  I think it has to do greatly with the bear market situation
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 06, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
Almost all of Crypto's price increases and decreases were influenced by news that was very influential on Crypto because a few days ago prices rose high because they waited for the moment given by the ETF but what happened was that the ETF was rejected so the price dropped again, so we patiently just played on Crypto because all unexpected things will come and we don't know when prices will rise again quickly, maybe many predict at the end of the year prices will rise quickly but that is just a prediction.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
August 06, 2018, 02:52:48 PM
Properly, we've transferred earlier every one of these causes, bitcoin provides still left the particular boat dock and also I'd personally wind-surfing to be able to better top previously. The most important thing proper ribbon and bow is always to acquire upwards the price tag on bitcoin because it boost in order that we could reap the benefits of worth that may appear because of this kind of half truths work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
I think that in general the market began to recover and this means that the dump in principle will not last long and the situation will not improve much. Soon the top coins will pump.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
August 06, 2018, 12:51:13 PM
I believe that this is a kind of manipulation, which is very beneficial to someone. At least for investors and holders to sell their coins at an attractive price

I don't think anybody knows the real reason because the movement of the market is influenced by all different factors and yes it could have been caused by the news, or exchanges or people just selling and panicking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
Hopefully the news does not make everyone panic, but we must be strong now, because there will be more bad news coming.
However, the news is interesting, even though it doesn't have a big influence on long-term prices.
Activity: 219
August 06, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
The crypto down market is already predicted. It has to go all the way down (the upcoming BTC can be about 4k $) then new to be.
Activity: 37
August 06, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
Many speculations has been made that everything is down as a result of the underground work of whales, who have a big impact in the market. These people own huge amounts of bitcoins and sometimes sell, to cause a dip in the market, so they can buy more at cheaper rates, and then make much more profits when the prices are back up.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
August 04, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
There are general market cycles. And a market maker creates narratives and news mostly, not vise versa. They will dump the price if they want to buy more
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
August 03, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Nothing new really, the sec has always been harassing business in the US and now it is making everyone´s life misearable across the globe. I think that some exchanges that will be placed in Malta may list.
Activity: 32
August 03, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
I spend a Telegram channel for a week or two to see how it flows and see how many boys are fans there. You need a good community when things get tough. Once the Telegram is good and the project is good, I usually jump. It's basically a crap shoot.
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
Personally, I think this is a well-planned manipulation that has caused a big decline in cryptocurrency capitalization. I will be glad to make mistakes!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
I believe that this is a kind of manipulation, which is very beneficial to someone. At least for investors and holders to sell their coins at an attractive price
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
I think that the main reason of such a big falling down of cryptomarket in 2018 it is too fast growth in 2017. It was inevitable to have big correction after that hype. I believe that prices will go up but slowly.
Activity: 672
August 02, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
The global causes of the fall of bitcoin are, of course, the futures that came to bitcoin and begin to integrate into ETH, as soon as futures started serious falls and correction of bitcoins, you know why? Think about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
August 02, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
I agree with your suggestions but I also think it is affected also by price manipulation from the big whales because the own the largest share and they do what they like at anytime with their investment and I believe if the rate of price manipulation is reduced, the market will be more better and price of coin will rise.
that is impossible, because everyone also understands that, that big capital owners always take control, so I think your hope will never materialize, and my advice should follow it according to the storyline, and diligently keep up with the news so we can anticipate price movements.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
I agree with your suggestions but I also think it is affected also by price manipulation from the big whales because the own the largest share and they do what they like at anytime with their investment and I believe if the rate of price manipulation is reduced, the market will be more better and price of coin will rise.
Activity: 644
August 02, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
IMHO we can see some news about problems with exchanges, for example some problems with poloniex, now they blocked some people and don't answer as it was before. This can give great red candle;)
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 01, 2018, 08:22:43 PM
They are creating ups and down with all these news releases.  This week sec loves Bitcoin.  Next week they hate it.  I think just place your bets on high quality coins and wait it out.  They will pay out eventually.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
It is not the first time and it is not the last time this is happening. We all need to relax and do something different. It is the same like for the people who waited so long with bitcoins in their wallets all these years
Pages:
Jump to: