Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason why everything is down! - page 4. (Read 631 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 01, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
Bitcoin is down. There is always fud surrounding the coins, whales are doing pumps and dumps which is affecting the price of the coins negatively.
There is also the people who panic sell their coins when they see the price of the coins go up a little bit or drop a little bit. As long as the price of bitcoin remains down, all of the market will remain down.
Can you tell me which is the news that can be considered as FUD to the bitcoin? i don't see anything that related to the bitcoin's correction today or i may wrong about that.
When it gets a big pump and i guess it should get a correction after that. All of crypto pegged with bitcoin and that's why they are getting impact from that.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
Markets are always on the move, what is the specialty of the crypto market and it rises and falls like the others. Many variables affect the market.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:33:44 PM
maybe this is just a market manipulation, so that the end of the year all experienced a surge in prices. Just think positive that everything will be fine. not to worry and panic, we must always be calm.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
Bitcoin is down. There is always fud surrounding the coins, whales are doing pumps and dumps which is affecting the price of the coins negatively.
There is also the people who panic sell their coins when they see the price of the coins go up a little bit or drop a little bit. As long as the price of bitcoin remains down, all of the market will remain down.

Well said, exactly! The reason why everythings is down is the reason why Bitcoin is down. Whales' effects and panic sellers' effects are bigger on Bitcoin than any other reason in my opinion.
Activity: 24
August 01, 2018, 06:42:44 AM
It is affected by various bad news from giant social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook. There are news that they did not accept payment by Crypto and that make a spreading effect to other countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
Do not pay attention to this and look for some reasons for which the cryptocurrency falls in value. It is better to just buy while there is such a huge chance to earn big
the fall of crypto we should pay attention because it involves our investment income. if crypto continues to fall then everyone will surely complain about this. it's easy to buy because it depends on a person's request...
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
Not only rumors, but also many real actions in terms of checking and closing several exchanges, the activities of various fraudsters and, worse, the ban on crypto-currencies or projects in a certain country. You can not dump everything on whales, which also risk and are in almost the same uncertain situation.
Activity: 504
August 01, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
conditions like this have become a market habit, the most important when the market is in a state of descent should never feel panic because it could have made a loss for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:55:17 AM
Cryptocurrency is very much dependent on the news Fund and if it will be a permanent negative, then the cryptocurrency may fall very much
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
Do not pay attention to this and look for some reasons for which the cryptocurrency falls in value. It is better to just buy while there is such a huge chance to earn big
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
It will be finished soon I think. Current problems confirm that there will be a large time of crypto's increasing and spreading so I am not against about these real little problems.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
To my mind cryptocurrencymarket is going up now. The last dip is over and it has shown that crypto will be increasing with in the stronger way soon.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
I think that a lot of people are able to manipulate the crypto market ,the best that we can do ,under the circumstance,is to be patient and hold our token.

Agree, in the crypto world, the money are moving from impatient people to patient people, me as a small fish in the crypto, just able to wait and see, and the most important is patient. never sell if it loss
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 24, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
bitcoin dominance is getting more power as we saw last year.
Alt coins will continue to bleed against bitcoin but i am not very sure about ethereum.
Ethereum must get more power soon.

Checking the last year's movement, things like this are common when bitcoin start its runs the alts will be affected and bleed as holders will sell out and convert their coins into btc, without realizing that whales can buy it up and manipulate the value and make it to the moon, common traders who already have experience are just calmly watching and not playing with whales, we should follow their styles and be calm as we wait for the value to increase back one by one, better to hold top quality alts for investment purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
bitcoin dominance is getting more power as we saw last year.
Alt coins will continue to bleed against bitcoin but i am not very sure about ethereum.
Ethereum must get more power soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

SEC Warns Unregistered Cryptocurrency Exchanges Against Listing Security Tokens
http://strategiccoin.com/sec-warns-unregistered-cryptocurrency-exchanges-listing-security-tokens/

The SEC just made it clearer that securities laws apply to most cryptocurrencies and exchanges trading them >
 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

U.S. regulator urges registration of cryptocurrency exchanges
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-sec-crypto/u-s-regulator-urges-registration-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-idUSKCN1GJ2VI

Cryptocurrencies Plunge 23% Overnight as SEC, Tokyo Whale Trigger Mass Exodus
https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-plunge-23-overnight-as-sec-tokyo-whale-trigger-mass-exodus/

What are your thoughts on this matter?

This is not right to write off all the dumps to news, also your were referring only to US regulations.
Even eith all the news from all over the globe, it is not correct to describe the market.
There are market cycles and liquidity which matter more than news.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
Conditions that occur is the impact of the decline in trust and also there is a dumping process against the price of Bitcoin, well when the price of Bitcoin decreased then it will automatically Lowers Altcoin prices. Things like this can not be avoided because this process occurs systematically, all we can do is not follow the flow of panic and remain calm. With calmness then we just need to wait and I am sure with that then the price will return gradually normal again.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
in the digital currency world, it is definitely the season of the bear that is the reason for everything to fall. The economic crisis in the world affects the crypto stock market negatively. prices are falling because of these reasons.
Activity: 86
July 24, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
I think that a lot of people are able to manipulate the crypto market ,the best that we can do ,under the circumstance,is to be patient and hold our token.
Pages:
Jump to: