Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 290. (Read 382306 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This thread is full of accurate derp. It is accurate only because people choose to pretend it is possible to live on the back of another for long. It is derp for not seeing this as the source of problems. Keep cranking the hype machine.

It's OK, though.

Some of us have broken this puzzle, several times in fact.

I'll give you all a hint.

What can the poor schmuck with few resources do to match the influence of a wealthy player?

The poor schmuck can move money back and forth faster resulting in the same influence, theoretically, but often needs some help from those like himself. Also requires a shitload more research.

The system will meet its match.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Still on the IX thing?  Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but IX means Jesus Christ.

I don't think that's correct.

The IX XI ring stands for I AM! the jesuit order did not get its name from jesus, but from je suis, which is french for I am. i am is what the initiates say upon reaching a certain higher degree.  It's the devil's way of once again copying God and since God stated that He was to be called:  I am that I am or the Great I am it's not a surprise that Satan would choose a symbol which stands for I am.

You know,  the new Pope, Pope Francis is the first pope from the Jesuit order.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
@KeyzerSoze,

We think alike man.  It must be the Danube.  Lol.

I pet goat II?  No, what's that? 
If haven't watched it still, give it a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFbRH-S2L94

If You can read most of the symbols, you'll be amazed with the video Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I'm still new into the crypto game, but i have large investments in the right places. I know which coin has potential and which coin will go nowhere.

All that holding payed off for you, that's awesome.

Cheers dude
I'm dying.
How do You imagine the end?

I'm expecting a blast of fire.
Sun erruption, or some crazy frequencies destroying our brain cells

The end is gonna be all of the above.  Pain, suffering, death and destruction like the world has never seen.  Think Hitler, plagues and comets and you begin to get the idea.

Read revelations.  It's mostly in riddles but you get the idea.  And that's where the sign of the beast is mentioned as well:  XIC - 616.

There's a pic of the original Ancient Greek translation on like page 4 of this thread where you can clearly see the symbol XIC and if IXC becomes a global currency it cannot remain as IXC as it must start with an X so then what symbol would you choose? 

There's only 2 options:  XCI which doesn't look nor feel right and XIC which is what I think they'll call iXcoin and XIC is absolutely the mark of the beast which coincidentally the bible states you will not be able to buy or sell anything without it and it will be placed on your right hand or forehead.  And anyone who refuses the mark will be persecuted, tortured and killed.

Yikes!  Like I said:  make some money now and vanish before they get rid of all cash and hard assets which is the plan with these cryptos.  Bitcoin et al have been a scheme from the beginning to create a mad frenzy where the sheep will voluntarily swap their assets for worthless digital imaginary money and the ones who refuse will be forced to do it which I think will come by the end of 2015 which means we have about 18 months.

I believed THIS would happen in the middle of 2015.
Most of the people would know what cryptos are. Most of them would invest during a hype. Who knows the price. It could be 10k.

Btw, seen "I pet goat II"?
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
Iησoύς Xριστός Tongue

how many ix do you have?
Can't really say that I've got a lot, but, I have 12k ( almost )

I see, well i got really intrigued by it once i started reading the TODO list.

I'm curious, what intrigued you about iXcoin and why?

Also, have you bought any iXcoin yet and do you plan I hold any of it long term (like 2+ years)?

TIA.

Yes, i'm a steady investor. I never really understood much about iX, why it was one of the founding coins in the alt game and never took off.

I started reading into the To-do list, Posts about wall street getting into the alt-coin game, and the aspect of colored coins is what really got me interested.

The talk of new devs and the sudden arrival of you breathing new expertise in the coin, is what hit it off for me.

I have about 400 iX from my initial investments, but that is changing at the moment.
I'm dying.
How do You imagine the end?

I'm expecting a blast of fire.
Sun erruption, or some crazy frequencies destroying our brain cells
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's the first 2 letters in a string of letters:  IXΘYΣ

It's like saying JA stands for jalapeño cause JA are the first 2 letters in the word JAIL.

Sorry, but I don't see the correlation and if you do some research you'll see the letters IX by themselves can mean a lot of things but Jesus Christ is not one of them.

Not really, because IXΘYΣ represents a string of words, it's an acronym, such as FUD or LASER (yeah, it's one but turned into a word), whereas your example is two letters from one word.  On the wiki page, look at the first sentence under Symbolic Meaning, you'll see what I mean.  Yes, they IX can mean a lot of things, but one of them is Jesus Christ.  

Not trying to say that's what it means in this coin, but simply pointing out that IX does represent Jesus Christ in an acronym.

In the 5 letter acronym I can see it but I don't see how just IX means Jesus Christ.  If you have some link which explains this I'd love to see it.

Thanks for your input.

http://jesus8880.com/chapters/gematria/ix-sign.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IX_monogram

Again, just pointing out the some do use IX as Jesus Christ.  I've seen the Hardcore Jesus Christ punks were IX badges and patches and such.
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
Iησoύς Xριστός Tongue

how many ix do you have?

I see, well i got really intrigued by it once i started reading the TODO list.
I'm dying.
Iησoύς Xριστός Tongue

how many ix do you have?
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
I'm dying.
Iησoύς Xριστός Tongue

I'm dying.

It's like saying JA stands for jalapeño cause JA are the first 2 letters in the word JAIL.

Sorry, but I don't see the correlation and if you do some research you'll see the letters IX by themselves can mean a lot of things but Jesus Christ is not one of them.

Not really, because IXΘYΣ represents a string of words, it's an acronym, such as FUD or LASER (yeah, it's one but turned into a word), whereas your example is two letters from one word.  On the wiki page, look at the first sentence under Symbolic Meaning, you'll see what I mean.  Yes, they IX can mean a lot of things, but one of them is Jesus Christ.  

Not trying to say that's what it means in this coin, but simply pointing out that IX does represent Jesus Christ in an acronym.
IX stands for ''fish'', fish stands for Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ stands for a 26000 year cycle. We left the IX cycle at 21.12.2012
Random with this topic, but anyway.

I'm dying.

Iχθυς in Greek means Fish Tongue
It's about Jesus's era. We're living in the Aquarius era now ( since 21.12.2012 ) . Aquarius era stands for water floods
I'm dying.
Sh!t. Just remembered you.

You told me once you hold 500k IXC.

Like 2 months ago, in cryptsy chat.

Brother, are you the guy from across the Danube?  Did you buy any IXC at half a penny back then when I urged you to?  You said you would so I hope you did and I hope you haven't sold yet cause this thing is just getting started.  

And yes, I own 3% and I have not sold a single coin.

Good luck!
wahahaha, yes, it's me man!
I did buy, but I had to sell later. I had like 0.1BTC back then. Been a newbie. Not I'm sitting on a dozen of BTC : )

I'll be buying IXC slowly. Each satoshi it goes up, I buy 1-2k : )))
Still on the IX thing?  Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but IX means Jesus Christ.

I don't think that's correct.

The IX XI ring stands for I AM! the jesuit order did not get its name from jesus, but from je suis, which is french for I am. i am is what the initiates say upon reaching a certain higher degree.  It's the devil's way of once again copying God and since God stated that He was to be called:  I am that I am or the Great I am it's not a surprise that Satan would choose a symbol which stands for I am.

A little research will inform you that the Jesuits are running the planet and have been for hundreds of years.  They regularly use symbolism for their projects and plans so maybe it's not a coincidence that I have found so many unreal coincidences with  iXCoin.

So then iXCoin stands for "I am-Coin" or "I am-money" and money is the root of all evil so then ixCoin can be translated to "i am-Evil" and the only one that is pure evil is the devil and coincidentally (again) the symbol for iXCoin is IXC but when it becomes a global currency it must be converted (in Zurich) to a 3 letter symbol starting with x (which stands for 600 - so all global currencies then start with 600 denoting the root of all evil) and so the new symbol for ixCoin will be XIC.

Therefore:  "i am-Evil" will have the symbol XIC which in Ancient Greek translations is the number of the beast or 616.

I have looked and looked and I cannot find a single such coincidence with any other alt coins while with iXcoin I keep finding a new one every time I look.

Pretty scary!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys

It's the first two letters in the Christian Fish.  Jesus Christ God's Son Savior.
Activity: 233
Its fun to watch a conspiracy theory develop.  It seems that most of these things have religion at the foundation and this one is no exception.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
XBT is the World Currency, XIC is more likely BTC, or Cryptocurrency in general, the murder will be after/during the BTC ETF and the evil marks and number of the beast are the correlations in your head between the 100's which are on your $100 US bills and the 1010101 on the bitcoin symbol, which you believe it's evil powers are subjecting everyone's minds to  brainwashing.  Someone we will align all the 1's and 0's and realize they are positioned in a way that by decoding under major stimulants will contain god numbers, or in fact the mark of the beast since 1010011010 is the number of the beast.  Somehow if someone misaligned/flipped the middle 2 bits, they would in fact be the same number as is on the Bitcoin symbol.

Then whoever controlled the flow of Bitcoin could control the fate of the world, as everyone would be under their spell.  And thus begins the first chapter of the Apocalypse.  

The map is to remind us once we are dripping in riches from holding BTC, to not sell our BTC early, even though it seems there is a large lake near Zurich which we may want to go on a vacation to swim in.

What are you taking? I want same)))) some etc)
I'm dying.
Sh!t. Just remembered you.

You told me once you hold 500k IXC.

Like 2 months ago, in cryptsy chat.
Jump to: