Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 285. (Read 382317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

I'm tired, and you always have so much energy when it comes to IX. Which is totally awesome.

Only cause I truly believe the crazy shit I'm preaching. People think I'm a sales guy but I'm not, I'm more of an engineer type (economists are a lot like engineers) but when I truly believe in something then I can sell it to just about anyone.

In the last month I got my brother (who is poor) and my best friend (who is newly wed and broke) to buy 100,000 IXC [combined].  And my mom and dad are almost ready to buy double that but I don't think they'll pull the trigger in time as they want to set up separate wallets, separate accounts and talk it over with their CPA, etc.

I would never suggest such a risky investment to anyone I cared about unless I completely did my research and truly believed it had a substantial chance of paying off in a big way [the enormous risk must equal the potential reward].

So I want people to know this is a long term investment for me - I may trade some coins if/when it hits my ~$10 target but I believe in the future of iXcoin so much that I will do all I can to sell as little as possible and to buy back everything I sell on any price dips, because if I'm right then there is much more at play here than profits.

Soon we will know if all this madness is true...very soon (Q1-Q2, 2014).

I'm sorry to hear that man. But your risk will not go unrewarded. I can promise you that from all my experience so far in invest and trading for over 5 years.

Just take it easy, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to sleep

Thanks man.  I too traded stocks for 20 years and I never saw anything so unreal and so nearly guaranteed given the risk.

Take care and good night.  I'm heading to bed too after I check the latest developments in Europe.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Well said, TK.

You're absolutely right.  And it won't take long simply because this industry is moving at the speed of light and major players will be forced to move and take positions as the growth is so hyper.

So it won't take 5 years, and I don't even think it will take 5 months before we know much more and Bitcoin and iXcoin jump to the next [massive] price level [~$5,000 for BTC and $5-$10 for IXC].
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

I'm tired, and you always have so much energy when it comes to IX. Which is totally awesome.

Only cause I truly believe the crazy shit I'm preaching. People think I'm a sales guy but I'm not, I'm more of an engineer type (economists are a lot like engineers) but when I truly believe in something then I can sell it to just about anyone.

In the last month I got my brother (who is poor) and my best friend (who is newly wed and broke) to buy 100,000 IXC [combined].  And my mom and dad are almost ready to buy double that but I don't think they'll pull the trigger in time as they want to set up separate wallets, separate accounts and talk it over with their CPA, etc.

I would never suggest such a risky investment to anyone I cared about unless I completely did my research and truly believed it had a substantial chance of paying off in a big way [the enormous risk must equal the potential reward].

So I want people to know this is a long term investment for me - I may trade some coins if/when it hits my ~$10 target but I believe in the future of iXcoin so much that I will do all I can to sell as little as possible and to buy back everything I sell on any price dips, because if I'm right then there is much more at play here than profits.

I'm sorry to hear that man. But your risk will not go unrewarded. I can promise you that from all my experience so far in invest and trading for over 5 years.

Just take it easy, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to sleep
legendary
Invest in your knowledge

I wanna go on record saying that this latest Russian stunt where they banned Bitcoin is just another game they're playing to throw off suspicion that they're actually going all-in into Bitcoin with China.

Bitcoin will be backed in a huge way by Russia and China and it should become very obvious later this year.  

The U.S. is dragging its feet because of all the conflict of interest from the major banks which, in the short run have a lot to lose, while in the long run the banks gain almost as much power and wealth as the government.

So by the time the U.S. wakes up, China and Russia will own too much Bitcoin for the U.S. to be able to go all-in as the east would then be massively enriched by the massive wealth transfer of the west into BTC.  So then, the U.S. and Europe (and their alies) will be forced to find a competing coin which they can market in such a way that people will embrace it as they do Bitcoin.

This has been my theory from day one and it's more obvious to me now, more than ever, that the coin they will choose will be iXcoin.

By the way, the board seats being quickly evacuated (first Shrem and now Kapelas) is a contingency move by the CIA to keep Russia and China from taking total control of Bitcoin, for whoever controls the foundation controls the entire Bitcoin protocol so even if China and Russia buy into Bitcoin, the U.S. can sabotage Bitcoin in the future by sabotaging the protocol in a way that will cause the masses to embrace a different coin (i.e. iXcoin) over Bitcoin.  

Expect more surprise BTC foundation seats to be emptied [very soon] which will undoubtedly be replaced by hand-picked CIA and fed puppets.

So the first thing that will happen if I'm right is Russia will soon (30-90 days) change their minds [full 180] and go from banning Bitcoin to being all for it and they and china will slowly get behind it more and more and by end of this year - latest 9/2015, China and Russia will be completely and openly behind Bitcoin.  

And iXcoin will take the West and its allies! (by end of 2015)

Can I please get a:  "You're insane!"  Since Bitcoin hit my $1200 price target nobody has called me that.  lol

I do believe Russia is not out of Bitcoin, it was just a diversion for the west. Like you said, much like china, Russia is going to retract that statement and say they are all-in on bitcoin

Now pertaining to IXcoin, it's a matter of time before it gets picked up in a big way. I'm not too knowledged on how IX feeds off the bitcoin network and which coins actually do, i know NMC does and some others.

But what i can say is from my experience, is security and reducing risk are the number 1 prioritys for investors. And in this case we are talking about a whole different secrurity aspect, with is the network which in turn reduces the risk dramatically. Ix is about the safest, most profitable venture anyone could be in at this very moment.

90% of alt-coins are going to eventually die, this is the fate. But iX is going to be alive as long as bitcoin stays alive. And that's years and decades from now.

So no matter how much you look at the current scenario, just know IX will still be very much alive (even if it stays current market price) 20 years from now.

Now we all know, IX will not remain under the radar for 5-10 years. Almost impossible, it's only a matter of time before it gets fucking consumed by giants of the markets, this goes for NMC too.

iX is never going to die. If it dies, bitcoin had already died too. There is an unlimited amount of time for IX to grow. I know i diverted from your theory a lot, but cheers Vlad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

In the last month I got my brother (who is poor) and my best friend (who is newly wed and broke) to buy 100,000 IXC [combined].  And my mom and dad are almost ready to buy double that but I don't think they'll pull the trigger in time as they want to set up separate wallets, separate accounts and talk it over with their CPA, etc.

legendary
Invest in your knowledge

TK808,

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

TK808,

legendary
Invest in your knowledge

I wanna go on record saying that this latest Russian stunt where they banned Bitcoin is just another game they're playing to throw off suspicion that they're actually going all-in into Bitcoin with China.

Bitcoin will be backed in a huge way by Russia and China and it should become very obvious later this year. 

The U.S. is dragging its feet because of all the conflict of interest from the major banks which, in the short run have a lot to lose, while in the long run the banks gain almost as much power and wealth as the government.

So by the time the U.S. wakes up, China and Russia will own too much Bitcoin for the U.S. to be able to go all-in as the east would then be massively enriched by the massive wealth transfer of the west into BTC.  So then, the U.S. and Europe (and their alies) will be forced to find a competing coin which they can market in such a way that people will embrace it as they do Bitcoin.

This has been my theory from day one and it's more obvious to me now, more than ever, that the coin they will choose will be iXcoin.

By the way, the board seats being quickly evacuated (first Shrem and now Kapelas) is a contingency move by the CIA to keep Russia and China from taking total control of Bitcoin, for whoever controls the foundation controls the entire Bitcoin protocol so even if China and Russia buy into Bitcoin, the U.S. can sabotage Bitcoin in the future by sabotaging the protocol in a way that will cause the masses to embrace a different coin (i.e. iXcoin) over Bitcoin. 

Expect more surprise BTC foundation seats to be emptied [very soon] which will undoubtedly be replaced by hand-picked CIA and fed puppets.

So the first thing that will happen if I'm right is Russia will soon (30-90 days) change their minds [full 180] and go from banning Bitcoin to being all for it and they and china will slowly get behind it more and more and by end of this year - latest 9/2015, China and Russia will be completely and openly behind Bitcoin. 

Can I please get a:  "You're insane!"  Since Bitcoin hit my $1200 price target nobody has called me that.  lol

Vlad, you're insane

But, we all can expect major things happening from IX
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

So by the time the U.S. wakes up, China and Russia will own too much Bitcoin for the U.S. to be able to go all-in as the east would then be massively enriched by the massive wealth transfer of the west into BTC.  So then, the U.S. and Europe (and their alies) will be forced to find a competing coin which they can market in such a way that people will embrace it as they do Bitcoin.

Can I please get a:  "You're insane!"  Since Bitcoin hit my $1200 price target nobody has called me that.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Digging, digging, woof, woof, found a part of the puzzle Smiley

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/432306964178034688

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Kudos? Cheesy

Lol, that's funny.  I saw that post last night from Max and I too thought about the Beast rising from the Sea.

But it's not related, Max was using a metaphor and was talking about his CrapCoin, MaxCoin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Fascinating thread. I was unaware that ix even existed.

I wanted to note that to my knowledge only one fragment showing 616 has ever been found, (in a landfill if I recall). One did not normally discard hand transcribed documents lightly. I believe the author of this text was probably the scribes idiot nephew who he was obligated to hire. The master comes in and is like wtf?
Throws away the inaccurate text and sends the kid to clean the latrine.

Also at no point in the bible does it say that one should use gematria to interpret 666. It says let him who has understanding understand. The interpretation is actually in the bible in the clear.

Who used gematria to understand?  Gematria gives a whole different number, not 616.

There are plenty of documents showing that Ancient Greek version had 616. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Digging, digging, woof, woof, found a part of the puzzle Smiley

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/432306964178034688

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Kudos? Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Fascinating thread. I was unaware that ix even existed.

I wanted to note that to my knowledge only one fragment showing 616 has ever been found, (in a landfill if I recall). One did not normally discard hand transcribed documents lightly. I believe the author of this text was probably the scribes idiot nephew who he was obligated to hire. The master comes in and is like wtf?
Throws away the inaccurate text and sends the kid to clean the latrine.

Also at no point in the bible does it say that one should use gematria to interpret 666. It says let him who has understanding understand. The interpretation is actually in the bible in the clear.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I'm not even mad.
The point is that I'm a promoter and I promote coins. Till now I'm linked to more than 10 coins. Does that mean I'm the dev of all those coins?

Cryptonium is made by user psomas2. You said I'm the dev. You're spreading lies about me and showing me as the dev of 2 coins.

It's funny.
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
No, I think you're right cause I've had other people ask me where the new client is.  I don't get why 8.6 hasn't been launched since it sounded like friction had it done and tested last month.  Maybe Friction is waiting for 8.7 since that will be a huge upgrade.

I'm not sure but we can't launch a new website a new logo with a shitty 3 year old client.  That new windows client has to be ready to go.

lets hope friction delivers.

anyways i'm out for the night. later
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
No, I think you're right cause I've had other people ask me where the new client is.  I don't get why 8.6 hasn't been launched since it sounded like friction had it done and tested last month.  Maybe Friction is waiting for 8.7 since that will be a huge upgrade.

I'm not sure but we can't launch a new website a new logo with a shitty 3 year old client.  That new windows client has to be ready to go.
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
I honestly would have no problem starting a thread like that.

But the stuff that really needs to happen:

A formal site, new windows client and decide on the name.

I already saw a bunch of new logo's, any of those will do over the current. Then just start sending out the message, inform of the logo changes to the correct market caps and etc.. and boom, IX will be recognized fully.

I don't really wanna start a new thread for ixc as the current one is anchored by the dev, and for me that's important.

But your other ideas are great and I think that's what frictionless and Luke are working towards.

I thought the new windows client was out last month but it's not so I have no idea what's going on.  Things are moving pretty slow it seems and in this industry we can get left behind very quickly.  I hope Luke realizes this.

What's your take on Luke and everything that's happening?  How long have you been in IXC, I don't remember seeing your alias last year?

That's not a problem, i understand it gives foundation and history to the coin.

Oh, i'm not sure. Maybe i looked in the wrong places. the client i think i'm using is like .3---- something.

I really haven't been keeping up, but i've been reading about Luke being the mastermind behind this new front of iX. It seems to be going well, i just haven't seen much new stuff.

I watch that video, and i didn't like it. Not professional at all.

I've been in IX for about a month now, i started reading up on the IX todo thread and all.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

TK808,

Maybe a relaunch thread would be good just to give iXcoin the feel of a fresh new start.  And keep the current iXcoin thread alive since it's got the dev as the OP.

That's a good idea.  We'll run it by Luke when he posts.  He's gone so much, I hope he plans to be more active once we relaunch IXC.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I already saw a bunch of new logo's, any of those will do over the current. Then just start sending out the message, inform of the logo changes to the correct market caps and etc.. and boom, IX will be recognized fully.

I don't really wanna start a new thread for ixc as the current one is anchored by the dev, and for me that's important.

But your other ideas are great and I think that's what frictionless and Luke are working towards.

I thought the new windows client was out last month but it's not so I have no idea what's going on.  Things are moving pretty slow it seems and in this industry we can get left behind very quickly.  I hope Luke realizes this.

What's your take on Luke and everything that's happening?  How long have you been in IXC, I don't remember seeing your alias last year?
legendary
Invest in your knowledge

Jump to: