Pages:
Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 293. (Read 382317 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

Maybe you should play notpron instead XD
http://notpron.org/notpron/

Anyways I am guessing it will take more time to guess it
But for fun
XBT is bitcoin XIC is ripple or Mastercoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
something about ixcoin over taking btc........
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It took me some time to finally crack this.  
I imagine it can be difficult to crack your own riddle.

JK JK

I have no idea... My guess is something to do with ixcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT had a Twin Brother, XIC; but the latter will murder his brother, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked Twin, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

Pages:
Jump to: