Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 8. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 25, 2019, 08:53:51 PM
You can make little investments at the beginning and when your portfolio is big, then it is time to reinvest profit, so just try it! Nothing difficult!
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
May 25, 2019, 07:23:01 PM
Any time in the crypto ecosystem is always a good opportunity to invest but the question is; How well do you know and understand about the crypto space and the basic risks available in crypto investments ?  Without enough knowledge about the crypto space, you can't invest and get a good returns from your investment. Knowledge is essential for investors  in the crypto space.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 25, 2019, 07:22:30 PM
I don't doubt crypto currencies even if it dips. I always try to think about it as a good deal when the prices are in red. In March and April we might not even seen a single good sign of up in prices in cryptos but then crypto went up real good this May. I think the best coin to invest on would still be bitcoin. Its the most trusted coin so far and really giving out good returns when bought cheap.
Activity: 798
May 25, 2019, 07:17:00 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
for the desire there will certainly be but still doubt about what coins will invest for now I am not too imposing I will take advantage of every opportunity that I will use well
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 25, 2019, 03:58:13 PM
If you believe in cryptocurrency or you know how to make money on this market, you will invest at any time. Only you do not need to ask for advice, and you need to learn to think for yourself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
May 25, 2019, 03:56:28 PM
Cryptocurreny is very volatile, so the price fluctuates in minutes. It is very important to pick the right time for investment, if you can catch the train then it is for sure that you would make good profits in future. I believe that the present situation is very suitable for long-term investment. Just pick bitcoin and a few good altcoins and that would do.
Activity: 714
May 25, 2019, 03:47:04 PM
There's a popular saying, "buy or invest when others are scared and sell when others are excited and ready to invest". In other words, the best time to buy is during the bear market or when prices are very low
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2019, 02:06:05 PM
There is no right time for investment, because the earlier you start, the bigger portfolio and the bigger experience you will have, so I suggest you to start right now!
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 25, 2019, 01:54:34 PM
As I said before the best time to invest was 2 months ago when Bitcoin and Ethereum were very cheap. Now you can take the risk of investing money in them, but this will be very dangerous since it is not known where the market will go further.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 25, 2019, 12:07:49 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

in my opinion a good coin for our investment is Ethereum ... because we can see through the graph at this time very well and experiencing a pretty good increase ... and I am sure that the price of Ethereum will continue to increase in the near future ... at this price ethereum $ 252 (CoinMarketCap) ... then please invest in Ethereum
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 25, 2019, 11:54:53 AM
My plan is still to invest in cryptocurrency the whole year 2019. I usually invest in the top 100 coins. But I am also looking for some hidden gems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
May 25, 2019, 10:25:43 AM
For suitable investing coin/token in n crypto? I would still choose Ethereum because having it was like having passive income,why? Because its market was moving so fast either down or up but more on up so that‘s why i still choose Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 25, 2019, 09:03:56 AM
We have seen the market has been to rise and btc rise again so it only means we can make investments and start investing now because sooner or later the market will go to its highest point again and we will benefited again so start trusting new projects like Dencoin and go to invest at this project,because it has a potential coins that we can make money by investing here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 25, 2019, 08:50:34 AM

I guess the best time to investing in cryptocurrency is when the market is on the bottom.
Right now, the market seems like moving from the bottom to the higher. Choosing the coin is very important beside the timing we invest.
It is safer to buying some existing good coins than buying some new coins.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 25, 2019, 12:14:22 AM
Judging by the date of this thread post, if the author invested at this time, he entered the market very profitably. But I think that now those who have entered then, need to go out, because a very strong correction is waiting for us!
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 25, 2019, 12:11:11 AM
For this year there are many coins that have the potential to rise again to their highest prices, but with the many new tokens that have good products, of course we are confused in buying a few coins on the market and my advice about buying some useful coins even though we only keep them in the wallet.

The current market looks good and promising so it is feasible for us to buy, but i will selectively choose coins that have the potential to rise because the market is also often unexpected.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 24, 2019, 08:49:25 PM
Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them. Aren't they producing antiminer s9i? Having a few friends that use the miner and they told something similar to what you have just shared, I mean about the company. And are there any special discount? Cause I would probably need a few

Yeah, must be the right thing. As for the discount, yeah, from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But you better clarify, contacting the manager. And of course, free delivery and installation. And they deliver really fast Smiley
Activity: 28
May 24, 2019, 08:45:12 PM
As for the US market, the most advanced solution that I know is Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them. In few words, the company is very experienced - they have run own farm for a long time in California, now shipping all over the States, having office and service centers in NY, for example

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them. Aren't they producing antiminer s9i? Having a few friends that use the miner and they told something similar to what you have just shared, I mean about the company. And are there any special discount? Cause I would probably need a few
Activity: 84
May 24, 2019, 08:43:20 PM
Good evening. To tell the truth, haven't thought of mining lately, can we say that the sphere got profitable back? And can you provide an example of something advanced in here? Of course, I mostly mean advanced equipment that makes mining effective. Preferably in the US

As for the US market, the most advanced solution that I know is Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them. In few words, the company is very experienced - they have run own farm for a long time in California, now shipping all over the States, having office and service centers in NY, for example
Activity: 28
May 24, 2019, 08:38:14 PM
Greetings there everyone. I believe that yes, for sure. But do you guys consider mining as a good thing today? Cause as I see, there are advanced solutions on the market today, so we can say that the industry is becoming attractive again, in my opinion. But also curious to know your thoughts on that

Good evening. To tell the truth, haven't thought of mining lately, can we say that the sphere got profitable back? And can you provide an example of something advanced in here? Of course, I mostly mean advanced equipment that makes mining effective. Preferably in the US
Pages:
Jump to: