Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 3. (Read 12918 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 31, 2019, 10:33:46 AM
next year should be good for crypto, but i think that this one will be better since a lot of adoption is happening right now, and this will influence price for sure, expectations are high at the moment
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
May 31, 2019, 10:28:30 AM
i think this is not right time to invest because market price is increasing so you should invest on another time it means crypto price will decrease next year, that time you can invest.
I actually think if next year is the peak of the crypto market where all your investments will benefit next year. this is only my estimate, but next year there will be a big moment, the market will respond to that, and make a lot of coin prices rise very quickly. now all decisions are on yourself.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 31, 2019, 10:22:54 AM
I will say every time is the right time to invest , but only depend on what you are after in getting or if you are just quick profit making and also depend on the type of project you what at a particular time.

Investing for long is good now that we are seeing a leg up in most project and most especially the btc itself , but you need to be conversate with the market to know when to get in and out.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
May 31, 2019, 10:20:53 AM
i think this is not right time to invest because market price is increasing so you should invest on another time it means crypto price will decrease next year, that time you can invest.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
May 31, 2019, 10:05:18 AM
...... and the value of cryptocurrency has not increased so high.

and for this we also have to have a good analysis, whether the coins that will be invested have a good profit in the future
Activity: 32
May 31, 2019, 09:17:39 AM
You buoy select whatever currencies with low-priced cost and instantly yet the better age to purchase those mints. On the other hand assume 't create that as a method to purchase each in with your cash as that is not reccomended. Possibly you require to decrease your cash into various divisions so you buoy decide on how various currencies you should purchase and how even measure you desire require.It's not been a issue whether you get a plenty of cash so you buoy purchase many and many every age the cost is consume.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 01:52:43 PM
in my opinion the suitable coins currently investing are ethereum, bitcoin, tron ​​and also xrp. All I mentioned is that the coin has the potential to grow and develop rapidly in the coming months.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 01:42:23 PM
Crypto investment can be a way to generate large profits, and the right time when we have fresh money and the value of cryptocurrency has not increased so high.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
May 30, 2019, 01:38:17 PM
The right time is when you can make a profit. It can be at any moment and at any price. For this, it is necessary to make an analysis and to predict future movements. So, the right time is the lowest price before the increase.
Activity: 33
May 30, 2019, 01:18:40 PM
This age is absolutely great to venture into cryptocurrencies and you require to get any measure of cards in ordering to look your assets get. Tarriance coinmarketcap and note the tendency of the cryptocurrencies so create a choice on your have almost the cryptocurrency that you would wish to adorn in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 12:45:20 PM
Of course,but the best time was in early April,and in early March,so in General the ideal time was,the projects at the bottom were,and now the market has grown 3 times,and continues to ratsi actively,and I am sure that will grow even more,as many more institutional investors have not entered this market,and all in front of them
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 29, 2019, 07:12:52 PM
We have seen a significant change when the whole market is growing at a swift pace. Perhaps the IEO is opening up a new investment model to replace the Cryptocurrency ICO that is attracting a lot of investors to return with large sums of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 29, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
The market is for those that are ready and courageous. It awaits the bold and confident in heart to make right decisions towards investment. Investing is when your total sum of research and hard work results in proper investment. The right time to invest is when you have successfully researched deep into the project, deep into the team behind the project and how active their social media handles are effective.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
May 29, 2019, 06:58:04 PM
The time to invest into cryptocurrencies is still opened. Investors who make an entry into the crypto market at this time is likely to have a double increase in your salary. Invest into cryptocurrencies that are within the first 50 cryptocurrencies as rated on coinmarketcap.  
Activity: 42
May 29, 2019, 06:54:03 PM
Asicequipment? Hmm, cannot say for sure whether I've heard of them or not, but sounds familiar. Can you elaborate in more details please?

Well, the guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from  10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager. I would probably also recommend you to have a look at their website - asicequipment. com Smiley Just to have a deeper overview
Activity: 84
May 29, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
Sure, I can give you an example from the very popular solution on the US market. The company is called Asicequipment. And I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto Smiley

Asicequipment? Hmm, cannot say for sure whether I've heard of them or not, but sounds familiar. Can you elaborate in more details please?
May 29, 2019, 06:47:57 PM
Nice to meet you. Well, if we are talking about the US, are there any great and advanced solutions on the market? Can you recommend any?

Sure, I can give you an example from the very popular solution on the US market. The company is called Asicequipment. And I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto Smiley
May 29, 2019, 06:46:54 PM
Good evening sarrpora. This is a truly great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country your live, the equipment, costs of elevtricity etc.

Nice to meet you. Well, if we are talking about the US, are there any great and advanced solutions on the market? Can you recommend any?
May 29, 2019, 06:40:57 PM
Greetings there everyone. And do you consider mining nowadays? Why or why not? So curious to know your thoughts on whether mining can compete with investing today

Good evening sarrpora. This is a truly great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country your live, the equipment, costs of elevtricity etc.
May 29, 2019, 06:39:56 PM
Greetings there everyone. And do you consider mining nowadays? Why or why not? So curious to know your thoughts on whether mining can compete with investing today
Pages:
Jump to: