Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 7. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 27, 2019, 02:29:17 AM
Bitcoin is already above $8k and still going up, if you invested some significant amount of money into bitcoin last month then you should have earned your profit unless you plan to hodl it till the yearend. Other coins like bnb, ethereum and litecoin are good to buy at this time because they had a big potential to go up in the coming days. Litecoin had its own halving by August this year and ethereum update by the first half of next year. Bnb or Binance coin is is sure to go up because of the ongoing decelopment in binance and its IEO that requires only bnb coins to be use in buying the token.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 27, 2019, 02:26:59 AM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

I have stopped planning but implemented the plan. I now hold 2 btc and 5 eth. While I scalp them to take profits or increase my hold, I wish to maintain my bag till we get into 2021
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 26, 2019, 11:37:37 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

Well, if you was really investing in April 2019 back, you should have profit now already.
There is no one can predicting the market, or deciding that the market won't go below the current condition.
What we can do is buying when the coin price is low, not when the coin still rising.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 07:03:21 PM
Is is the company name? To tell the truth, I haven't. Are they popular? Would be great if you can share!

Yes, the company name. I have ordered a few, came to me to Chicago in a few days, pretty impressed with the delivery. But of course, I recommend you to examine more on your own now to read more about their products. But as I understand, the guys are very experienced, they are on the market for several years already. And started from owning own farms Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
May 26, 2019, 07:02:21 PM
ETH. This is a very good plan for investing in cryptocurrency. More precisely if you have a lot of money to invest, then the Bitcoin is my answer. These two coins are very good for investing in cryptocurrency. Hopefully it's acceptable even though there are many better suggestions from others.
Activity: 84
May 26, 2019, 06:59:51 PM
Good evening. I would say yes, of course. Cause experience and background matter, so we should probably use the equipment people can recommend us to use. Have you heard of Asicequipment. Com for example?

Is is the company name? To tell the truth, I haven't. Are they popular? Would be great if you can share!
May 26, 2019, 06:57:02 PM
Hey there everyone. And if we are speaking about mining, can we also speak about profits? And if so, in here we should mostly consider advanced companies?

Good evening. I would say yes, of course. Cause experience and background matter, so we should probably use the equipment people can recommend us to use. Have you heard of Asicequipment. Com for example?
Activity: 84
May 26, 2019, 06:51:37 PM
Hey there everyone. And if we are speaking about mining, can we also speak about profits? And if so, in here we should mostly consider advanced companies?
Activity: 72
May 26, 2019, 06:05:21 PM
If you are investing to make short term profit, then it will be better you keep monitoring the market and bjy when the prices fall and sell when you can make some profit on it.
Activity: 32
May 26, 2019, 02:35:31 PM
I buoy 't instruction you on whatever currency to place on presently, the better affair you are to achieve is to analysis on your have and place on the better currency you anticipate is value investment in.
May 26, 2019, 04:39:49 AM
In this case, everytime will be the right time for investing. But, you just need to take your time on what will be the greatest altcoins you have to be in like the bitcoin and those other coin like dencoins market which their dencoins tokens was good. So  in my opinion they are perfectly suitable for our investments, they have good development of their blockchain technology and they always have a high demand in the crypto market.
Activity: 1344
May 26, 2019, 04:08:42 AM
Perhaps the market has finally moved into the bull phase. I think now is the time to buy.
Activity: 56
May 26, 2019, 03:43:01 AM
If you are thinking on what and when would be the right time for investing is you have to know first if what is the best altcoins you have to deal with like Dencoins tokens this altcoins make your future investment the best it can be because theitr main goal was to uplift the Ecommerce and referral platforms like crypto currencies and increase interactions between the customers and investors.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 26, 2019, 01:56:44 AM
Cryptocurreny is very volatile, so the price fluctuates in minutes. It is very important to pick the right time for investment, if you can catch the train then it is for sure that you would make good profits in future. I believe that the present situation is very suitable for long-term investment. Just pick bitcoin and a few good altcoins and that would do.
In my opinion it's never too late to start crypto investment, even though there are people who think the price is expensive. Do you have to wait for a cheap investment to start investing? What if prices continue to rise? So from now on invest and wait for future developments until prices rise.
Because my predictions about prices continue to turn green until the end of this year given the many positive news circulating on news or social media. Crypto prices fluctuate, but the tendency is that prices are made because of news caused by policies by large countries or companies. As a result, prices will rise or even decline.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 26, 2019, 12:33:58 AM
So invest otherwise, buy when the price is high and sell at a low price, that is certainly very wrong.

Very wrong, and no trader in his right mind would do this stupid strategy, this is not to make money, but to waste money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
May 26, 2019, 12:13:14 AM
In general, everyone invests when prices or markets go down and buy coins to invest and then hold them back.
actually to invest whenever you can and depend on your ability to buy it without judging the price, and most importantly you choose the right coin and have good potential for the future and find good information for the coins you want to buy and I suggest you invest in bitcoin to get maximum profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 26, 2019, 12:05:39 AM
As I said before the best time to invest was 2 months ago when Bitcoin and Ethereum were very cheap. Now you can take the risk of investing money in them, but this will be very dangerous since it is not known where the market will go further.

I agree that the risk rises the more the prices rise, though it is tempting to put money in, but with a long-term focus these coins have much farther to go to the upside. I expect a massive bull market before and after the upcoming bitcoin halving.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 25, 2019, 11:59:29 PM

I always reffering the bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, monero and hubrisone in my opinion they are so suitable for our investments, they have good development of their blockchain technology and always having a high demand in crypto market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 25, 2019, 11:58:23 PM
Many people suggest that investing when prices are low and holding it until the prices rise up again. This will give you profits since the value of the coin you bought has increased higher than money you have used to buy it.
It seems that it must be so when you want to invest or buy altcoins. One of the best ways is to buy when the altcoin price is cheap and sell it at a high price. That's what is called a suitable strategy for profit. So invest otherwise, buy when the price is high and sell at a low price, that is certainly very wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
May 25, 2019, 09:33:55 PM
There's a popular saying, "buy or invest when others are scared and sell when others are excited and ready to invest". In other words, the best time to buy is during the bear market or when prices are very low
If you watched the Wall Street movie Gecko explains the market situation and options for traders very well. Bloody red days have huge psychological side effects in our brains that can take it so seriously. And everyone can sell many times at low prices buy only newbies can only once buy the top.
Pages:
Jump to: