Pages:
Author

Topic: The RollinCoin scammer is back (again) as crazybtrade - page 2. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

What do you think he's been doing? First RollinCoin, than FastBitRoulette and now crazybtrade

You know, that got me thinking...has anyone looked at the connection between the three of them? 

Let's do it!

Here are the their posting frequency logs:

Notice anything...familiar?  Looks like all of them post frequently between hours 6-9 and 15-18.  And none of them have ever posted between the hours of 21-0.  Ever!  This is pretty unusual/unique as most people have fairly even distributions of posting times that slowly taper off towards when they usually sleep.

Hmmmmmm...well what about when they registered on the site?

So Rollin stopped posting on May 16, and then 5 days later FastBit made an account.  FastBit stopped posting on July 28th but CrazyB didn't make his account until Oct 30, though.  Damn, guess this is a dead end.

Unless....

Wait, when did he register the website?

...oh.  A week after FastBit stopped posting. 

Guess it took a few months to get the scam up and running.

This is not proof, this is shit.
this is only speculation and no more
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

What do you think he's been doing? First RollinCoin, than FastBitRoulette and now crazybtrade

You know, that got me thinking...has anyone looked at the connection between the three of them?  

Let's do it!

Notice anything...familiar?  Looks like all of them post frequently between hours 6-9 and 15-18.  And none of them have ever posted between the hours of 21-0.  Ever!  This is pretty unusual/unique as most people have fairly even distributions of posting times that slowly taper off towards when they usually sleep.

So Rollin stopped posting on May 16, and then 5 days later FastBit made an account.  FastBit stopped posting on July 28th but CrazyB didn't make his account until Oct 30, though.  Damn, guess this is a dead end.

Unless....

...oh.  A week after FastBit stopped posting.  

It looked like a dead end in some ways with that evidence. Alhough maybe he wanted some time before continuing in his attempts. Maybe a vacationi with th emoney he previously had?

The relationship of the timezones and the posting history is quite unusual but not completely accurate evidence (although 6-9 does seem a weird ime for them to post more regularly).

EDIT: so I decided to look at two more trusted users here stunna from primedice and lightlord and they have only posted in the main sections of this forum and post at random times of the day (in comparison to crazyb who picks speciic time to post - not sure if this information is useful or not?)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

Let's do it!

Notice anything...familiar?  Looks like all of them post frequently between hours 6-9 and 15-18.  And none of them have ever posted between the hours of 21-0.  Ever!  This is pretty unusual/unique as most people have fairly even distributions of posting times that slowly taper off towards when they usually sleep.

So Rollin stopped posting on May 16, and then 5 days later FastBit made an account.  FastBit stopped posting on July 28th but CrazyB didn't make his account until Oct 30, though.  Damn, guess this is a dead end.

Unless....

...oh.  A week after FastBit stopped posting. 

#busted.

Way to go the extra mile.
What should prove the obvious, crazybtrade is full of shit and everything they said in this thread so far was either wrong due to a lack of knowledge or an outright lie.

don't worry about fake screenshot by Avirunes.
This is not proove, this is shit.
Our game is fair and have good reputation.
Thanks!
I got this link (archive) via PM which is the satoshibox link for the supposed script.

-snip-

Just to get some more info. about the link of satoshibox , I emailed their support asking about the upload date of above file ^^^. Not only they gave me the upload date of the file link but also they considered it as a good suggestion which they will be soon adding it on their site (about upload date against the file to be mentioned on the page) . Smiley

So here is the email I got yesterday from their support.

and here is the email id of satoshibox.

It was really a great help @SatoshiBox.

Really?
It's fake screenshot! satoshibox can't provide upload date, because this service is anonymous.
you are fail! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

#busted.

Way to go the extra mile.
What should prove the obvious, crazybtrade is full of shit and everything they said in this thread so far was either wrong due to a lack of knowledge or an outright lie.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Lol, nice one Avirunes.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I got this link (archive) via PM which is the satoshibox link for the supposed script.

-snip-

Just to get some more info. about the link of satoshibox , I emailed their support asking about the upload date of above file ^^^. Not only they gave me the upload date of the file link but also they considered it as a good suggestion which they will be soon adding it on their site (about upload date against the file to be mentioned on the page) . Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/IsczJwQ.jpg

If this is true, which I have no reason to believe that it isn't, than it pretty much proves that RollinCoin = crazybtrade. Nice try trying to get someone to give you 0.9BTC, but did you honestly expect it to work?

Here's the part you (crazybtrade) saying something like SatoshiBox is lying! You have no proof! Here is my proof: . Just give it up, please.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

-snip-

I have to assume this is a troll at this point.  Is there a way to contact the admins to have his threads (he has like 5 of them in G&R) deleted since he has circumstantial evidence of being a historic thief and has literally admitted to stealing from a user currently?

troll? I think you are troll..

We paid all winnings and contests and have proof!
I'm not scammer!
legendary
I have to assume this is a troll at this point.  Is there a way to contact the admins to have his threads (he has like 5 of them in G&R) deleted since he has circumstantial evidence of being a historic thief and has literally admitted to stealing from a user currently?
Lol?
No, I am saying many times now that you cannot use timestamp in a provably fair calculation. What has that to do with BTCC? Did you read my message here or just ignored it?
In addition, I am sure that BTC/CNY price is just as well unreliable and unverifiable because there is no clear public history of 1 specific price per timestamp - this has nothing to with the reputation of BTCC. But I am not even talking about that here.
Appreciate the effort, but you're wasting your time, I doubt crazybtrade will get any of it.

I've been keeping quiet here for a long time, but let me state a few things.
You're in no way abled to operate a gambling site. You lack basic skills like integrity, honesty, aswell as knowledge about bitcoin and other things.
Further, you're ignorant. And that's your biggest problem.
Just look at this thread, look at all the things brought up (your connection to RollinCoin, the not processed bets, the provably fair problem).
You were not abled to respond to any of it in a statisfying way. You've had more than just one person trying to explain you how things are not the way you presented them,
but you've been sticking to your sick, wrong, imagination of things.

My negative trust on your account is final and won't be removed. I think nobody should trust you with a single satoshi.
Regardless if you are indeed RollinCoin, regardless if you refund the player you screwed over, regardless if you change your wrong advertising claims.

I do not deserve red trust.. i don't know who is rollincoin before this thread..
I'm not scammer, no one has been scammed. all winnings and contests paid!
I have proof but all ignore it.

please clear my red trust
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Lol?
No, I am saying many times now that you cannot use timestamp in a provably fair calculation. What has that to do with BTCC? Did you read my message here or just ignored it?
In addition, I am sure that BTC/CNY price is just as well unreliable and unverifiable because there is no clear public history of 1 specific price per timestamp - this has nothing to with the reputation of BTCC. But I am not even talking about that here.
Appreciate the effort, but you're wasting your time, I doubt crazybtrade will get any of it.

I've been keeping quiet here for a long time, but let me state a few things.
You're in no way abled to operate a gambling site. You lack basic skills like integrity, honesty, aswell as knowledge about bitcoin and other things.
Further, you're ignorant. And that's your biggest problem.
Just look at this thread, look at all the things brought up (your connection to RollinCoin, the not processed bets, the provably fair problem).
You were not abled to respond to any of it in a statisfying way. You've had more than just one person trying to explain you how things are not the way you presented them,
but you've been sticking to your sick, wrong, imagination of things.

My negative trust on your account is final and won't be removed. I think nobody should trust you with a single satoshi.
Regardless if you are indeed RollinCoin, regardless if you refund the player you screwed over, regardless if you change your wrong advertising claims.
Lol?

I can't change timestamp.. i get it from api BTCC.

You have dice listing..
dice site can make fake seed for scam but you don't post about it.
strange...

You write about provably fair https://dicesites.com/provably-fair
You mislead people because many dice sites use fake seed and have full control provably fair system, they can make to lose easy.. and players lost all money.
playing on dice - result is one - lost all money

hash before bet but he use another string and will be equal! But result will be different..

In fact, this effect is achieved through quick search methods for collision hash functions developed in 2004-2006. If one does not know the collision are two different sets of data having the same hash value. So, in 2004, a group of Chinese researchers developed an algorithm based on differential cryptanalysis, which allows for a relatively short time to find two different random data block size of 128 bytes each, having the same md5 sum. Although this algorithm at one time produced the effect of a bomb of his performance left much to be desired. But already in 2006 Czech cryptographer Vlastimil Klima offered to search for a new collision method to find a couple of different random 128 byte blocks one md5 sum of a personal computer less than a minute.

it's possible for md5, sha256, sha521
legendary
DiceSites.com owner
Lol?

about provably fair:
bitcoin game with Provably fair!
Your game is not provably fair. I could copy your game and generate a losing result for the player 100% of the time while it would still "verify" according to your method. I can do this by simply using a slightly different time, because there is NO fixed time on a transaction.

I have explained this multiple times now:

You cannot use timestamps if you want to be provably fair. There is no fixed timestamp at bitcoin transactions. There can be a 0 - 10 second delay EASILY between when a bitcoin node gets the transaction. You could maliciously change the timestamp to 1,2,3,4.. seconds later to make the player lose. There is no way for the player to verify if you did this. Therefor it's impossible to generate a provably fair outcome with this.

I am not saying you are a scam. I am also not saying that you are cheating. I could believe that you are honest. But provably fair is not about believing or trusting.

Provably fair is a way for the players to verify and prove if they have been cheated or not. On your site, they cannot verify and prove this, because using "timestamp" is unreliable as shown in my previous posts. Therefor the player just has to trust you to be fair.

That is "trust us, we are fair" and not "provably (=you can prove we are) fair".

And in more detail starting from: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17188778

Since you continue to ignore me and claim that this game is provably fair (while it really is NOT provably fair AT ALL), I will add negative trust too. Your game doesn't have to be provably fair, but if it's not, you should not promote it as provably fair.

you said that famous exchange BTCC price BTC/CNY is not provably fair.. please contact, they explain you +1 888 518 2822

legendary
DiceSites.com owner
about provably fair:
Your game is not provably fair. I could copy your game and generate a losing result for the player 100% of the time while it would still "verify" according to your method. I can do this by simply using a slightly different time, because there is NO fixed time on a transaction.

I have explained this multiple times now:

You cannot use timestamps if you want to be provably fair. There is no fixed timestamp at bitcoin transactions. There can be a 0 - 10 second delay EASILY between when a bitcoin node gets the transaction. You could maliciously change the timestamp to 1,2,3,4.. seconds later to make the player lose. There is no way for the player to verify if you did this. Therefor it's impossible to generate a provably fair outcome with this.

I am not saying you are a scam. I am also not saying that you are cheating. I could believe that you are honest. But provably fair is not about believing or trusting.

Provably fair is a way for the players to verify and prove if they have been cheated or not. On your site, they cannot verify and prove this, because using "timestamp" is unreliable as shown in my previous posts. Therefor the player just has to trust you to be fair.

That is "trust us, we are fair" and not "provably (=you can prove we are) fair".

And in more detail starting from: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17188778

Since you continue to ignore me and claim that this game is provably fair (while it really is NOT provably fair AT ALL), I will add negative trust too. Your game doesn't have to be provably fair, but if it's not, you should not promote it as provably fair.

legendary
This case was been double-spends is fact.

Please post the 10 other transactions that those coins were double spent on.

You can't.

Because they don't exist.

The only fact is that you got the money.  And you kept it.
How did he cheat?  All the transactions were confirmed!  You stole his money.  He didn't double spend any of those coins did he?  Go back and look at those 10 transactions.  Tell me where he double spent them.  It's clear that you are both non-native English speakers trying to communicate in English...mistakes happen!  Did he say "double spend" when he meant "Sent unconfirmed?"  From context, it certainly seems like it.  Therefore...you stole his money.  And you're bragging about it!  That's really fucked up.

Stealing people's money that's sent from unconfirmed transactions is wrong (also, you know, illegal).  Tons of people send off of unconfirmed transactions because THAT'S HOW THE BLOCKCHAIN WORKS!  You need to refund this guy's money immediately and then shut your site down because it's become glaringly clear that you are in way over your head and are making mistakes...either intentionally or unintentionally...that result in stealing people's money. 

You can not see double-spend or not after confirmation!
This case was been double-spends is fact.
We not refund no any cent cheater.
We not stealing money from unconfirmed transactions.
our script full-automated and catch double-spender!

about provably fair:
How it work?

Verification of bet
1. The crazyBtrade.com use real time data from exchange BTCC.com (spot.btcc.com),
The buy price BTC/CNY, volume and time stamp is perfectly out of our control!

2. Provably HASH value is hash SHA256 of BTC/CNY buy price : TIMESTAMP (unix time stamp, unixtimestamp.com) : VOLUME : TXID ( bitcoin transaction id of your payment).

For example:
TIMESTAMP=1475569996
BTC/CNY buy price=4069.32
VOLUME=182820.55980000
TXID=de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175

Seed value=4069.32:1475569996:182820.55980000:de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175 (BTC/CNY:TIMESTAMP:VOLUME:TXID)
Provably HASH=
sha256(4069.32:1475569996:182820.55980000:de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175)=
1a6e1f9e27d5e8e8a2014a3c56bfd6ca975a72580aa4b1c8670bac344ca9c1f0

3. If you have choosed EVEN bet
and the first digit of Provably HASH is EVEN then you WIN 198%. Winning = bet amount X 1.98
If the first digit of Provably HASH is ODD then you LOSE.

4. If you have choosed ODD bet
and the first digit of Provably HASH is ODD then you WIN 198%. Winning = bet amount X 1.98
If the first digit of Provably HASH is EVEN then you LOSE.

You can always see the same result of sha256
(4069.32:1475569996:182820.55980000:de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175)
on ( xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator)
legendary
You quoted me, so I assume the "we" is you and I?  I don't recall every discussing that, no. 

Sorry, I was using "we" as inclusive of everyone that had commented on either this thread or any crazybtrade threads. I'll make that distinction next time.

And I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm asking.

The bet results are based off BTCC buy price and the volume. If any combination of the hash with those values in the same second is a loss, then crazybtrade can state that they used those values to calculate the bet and that it was automated.

It's not to say that the bets aren't automated, but there's the chance for larger bets to be processed manually (and then used to scam)

Quote from: DarkDays link=topic=1732739.msg17476876#msg17476876
Are you trying to say that 9 of the bets were never "rolled" and the owner just stole the money straight away without any pretenses of fairness?

Perhaps the bets were not rolled because crazybtrade made the wild assumption that they were going to be used as fraudulent transactions - double spent if they lost.

Gotcha, you're saying that the game isn't provably fair.  I agree, and you did a great job of proving that earlier. 

this does not matter: lose or win. we not pay cheater.
This happen real-time.. when i post about, bets has been not confirmated.. after my post he said that will be ok. but this fact of double-spends

How did he cheat?  All the transactions were confirmed!  You stole his money.  He didn't double spend any of those coins did he?  Go back and look at those 10 transactions.  Tell me where he double spent them.  It's clear that you are both non-native English speakers trying to communicate in English...mistakes happen!  Did he say "double spend" when he meant "Sent unconfirmed?"  From context, it certainly seems like it.  Therefore...you stole his money.  And you're bragging about it!  That's really fucked up.

Stealing people's money that's sent from unconfirmed transactions is wrong (also, you know, illegal).  Tons of people send off of unconfirmed transactions because THAT'S HOW THE BLOCKCHAIN WORKS!  You need to refund this guy's money immediately and then shut your site down because it's become glaringly clear that you are in way over your head and are making mistakes...either intentionally or unintentionally...that result in stealing people's money. 
Pages:
Jump to: