Pages:
Author

Topic: The RollinCoin scammer is back (again) as crazybtrade - page 3. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
this does not matter: lose or win. we not pay cheater.
This happen real-time.. when i post about, bets has been not confirmated.. after my post he said that will be ok. but this fact of double-spends
Well, I've been two years recognize bitcoin, many phases of transactions I did. When I get bitcoins to my wallets,sometimes I immediately for spend my bitcoins. As me know about  bitcoins transaction these will be soon arrive for block just need a little patience because I was required to miss several blocks.
Please understand me and my story.
I lost private key.. I bought BTC on exchange service.
Just prove you was bought BTC on exchange service.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The bet results are based off BTCC buy price and the volume. If any combination of the hash with those values in the same second is a loss, then crazybtrade can state that they used those values to calculate the bet and that it was automated.

It's not to say that the bets aren't automated, but there's the chance for larger bets to be processed manually (and then used to scam)

all bets automated, 0.0005-0.25BTC

for example see it:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Transaction not found tx will be disappeared after he did not confirmed (lose bet)
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Unconfirmed 23 days
if tx will be confirmed (for win bet), you can not see that is double-spend

His words (PuraPuraBego) :
"Just patient for block
Although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account "

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-crazy-contest-win-prize-1-btc-1686290

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

There is no link between that transaction and PuraPuraBego.

Although PuraPuraBego may have stated "although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account", that could have just as easily been a miscommunication error - it's heavily implied that instead of double spend, they meant "unconfirmed input".

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to refund (at least some of) the bets given that they were confirmed. Do you seriously mean to say that PuraPuraBego had won all 9 of those bets? Do you have the history for that?

I'm asking the question again:
How did you manage to "lose" your wallet? It couldn't have possibly had only one address in it (which was the one that gained the 0.9 BTC) could it? If it in fact is only one address, then how did you initially fund the wallet?

This happen real-time.. when i post about, bets has been not confirmated.. after my post he said that will be ok. but this fact of double-spends

Since your game is real-time based and bet was confirmed later, maybe his bets didn't processed in your site but in that case at least you should have refunded BTC. Just because that you saw it unconfirmed and the game didn't rolled doesn't means someone is a cheater.There are many onchain games like Luckyb.it etc. which only rolls the game after confirmation but I have never heard any onchain games running theory of not processing/refunding bet if the bet was confirmed after some hours or took time. Also I think your game wasn't developed to process stucked transactions in which I think bets above of PuraPuraBego should be refunded atleast.

Do you know why luckybit rolls game after confirmation?
I know it. luckybit worked similar my script now. and rolls the game 0 confirmation. only payout after 1 confirmation.
they changed script.. because one man double-spender hack luckybit and get some btc Smiley
secondstrade hacked double-spenders also Smiley
but our script have guard double-spend atack!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

The bet results are based off BTCC buy price and the volume. If any combination of the hash with those values in the same second is a loss, then crazybtrade can state that they used those values to calculate the bet and that it was automated.

It's not to say that the bets aren't automated, but there's the chance for larger bets to be processed manually (and then used to scam)

for example see it:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Transaction not found tx will be disappeared after he did not confirmed (lose bet)
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Unconfirmed 23 days

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

Although PuraPuraBego may have stated "although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account", that could have just as easily been a miscommunication error - it's heavily implied that instead of double spend, they meant "unconfirmed input".

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to refund (at least some of) the bets given that they were confirmed. Do you seriously mean to say that PuraPuraBego had won all 9 of those bets? Do you have the history for that?

How did you manage to "lose" your wallet? It couldn't have possibly had only one address in it (which was the one that gained the 0.9 BTC) could it? If it in fact is only one address, then how did you initially fund the wallet?

Since your game is real-time based and bet was confirmed later, maybe his bets didn't processed in your site but in that case at least you should have refunded BTC. Just because that you saw it unconfirmed and the game didn't rolled doesn't means someone is a cheater.There are many onchain games like Luckyb.it etc. which only rolls the game after confirmation but I have never heard any onchain games running theory of not processing/refunding bet if the bet was confirmed after some hours or took time. Also I think your game wasn't developed to process stucked transactions in which I think bets above of PuraPuraBego should be refunded atleast.

for example see it:

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

Please understand me and my story.
I lost private key.. I bought BTC on exchange service.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
for example see it:

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.
I agree. Looking at some of the transactions, PuraPuraBego created 10 transactions, each spending the change from the previous bet. Nothing wrong with that, and it is a highly unlikely double spend as double spending an input in the middle would make other bets void. I suppose (if they did want to double spend) they might be been waiting to double spend the first input if the net was a negative.

Definitely not double spending, and the only reason it happened was because of your bad system (not accepting multiple outputs as multiple bets, like luckybit does)

If the winnings weren't paid out at all, which the posts in the thread seem to lead, than crazybtrade has scammed someone, regardless if they were RollinCoin or not. (archive) It appears that no payouts were made to the address 1SiiGGb6HznTRbgYGn9PQekXkzD5HetG5, so unless every bet lost (extremely low chance), crazybtrade is in fact a scammer.

Try to play our game and you will understand that there is not any deceit.
or if you're so cool dude, buy this script and prove that I am a liar.
weak?

Do you really think I will play your game or waste 0.9 BTC buying the script? Hell no.

for example see it:

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!
copper member
Spear the bees
You quoted me, so I assume the "we" is you and I?  I don't recall every discussing that, no.  

Sorry, I was using "we" as inclusive of everyone that had commented on either this thread or any crazybtrade threads. I'll make that distinction next time.

And I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm asking.

Quote from: DarkDays link=topic=1732739.msg17476876#msg17476876
Are you trying to say that 9 of the bets were never "rolled" and the owner just stole the money straight away without any pretenses of fairness?

Perhaps the bets were not rolled because crazybtrade made the wild assumption that they were going to be used as fraudulent transactions - double spent if they lost.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
It does look like all of those transactions went through.  Do you have the 'results' anywhere?  Did you not get paid on winning bets?  That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.

In the past, had we not talked about how there's no clear way to verify the bets since it takes the BTCC exchange buy price and volume at a given timestamp (specified to the second)? (link)

Whatever results crazybtrade would offer can not be proven to be true... and likewise with PuraPuraBego.

You quoted me, so I assume the "we" is you and I?  I don't recall every discussing that, no.  And I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm asking.  I was saying that if he made 10 valid bets and was supposed to win at least one of them, and didn't get paid, that's a clear scam.

Are you trying to say that 9 of the bets were never "rolled" and the owner just stole the money straight away without any pretenses of fairness?
copper member
Spear the bees
It does look like all of those transactions went through.  Do you have the 'results' anywhere?  Did you not get paid on winning bets?  That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.

In the past, had we not talked about how there's no clear way to verify the bets since it takes the BTCC exchange buy price and volume at a given timestamp (specified to the second)? (link)

Whatever results crazybtrade would offer can not be proven to be true... and likewise with PuraPuraBego.

you removed link with image from quote!
and ask tx id?

for example see it:

What does that transaction have to do with anything? It doesn't match any of PuraPuraBego's transaction ID's that he listed, and could simply be a random txid that you came up with.

@crazybtrade, how did you manage to "lose" your wallet? It couldn't have possibly had only one address in it (which was the one that gained the 0.9 BTC) could it? If it in fact is only one address, then how did you initially fund the wallet?
Activity: 658
Why are you STILL going on and on.

You have been proven a scammer.

With as hard as you are trying, you would sign a message in a second to prove your point.

The fact that you keep dancing around and talking about nothing shows what you are. A Scammer. Just give it up, you are caught.

So like it has been said, sign a message from the address that sent the .9 BTC or DO NOT post anymore.

Sign the message or give up

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.
I agree. Looking at some of the transactions, PuraPuraBego created 10 transactions, each spending the change from the previous bet. Nothing wrong with that, and it is a highly unlikely double spend as double spending an input in the middle would make other bets void. I suppose (if they did want to double spend) they might be been waiting to double spend the first input if the net was a negative.

Definitely not double spending, and the only reason it happened was because of your bad system (not accepting multiple outputs as multiple bets, like luckybit does)

If the winnings weren't paid out at all, which the posts in the thread seem to lead, than crazybtrade has scammed someone, regardless if they were RollinCoin or not. (archive) It appears that no payouts were made to the address 1SiiGGb6HznTRbgYGn9PQekXkzD5HetG5, so unless every bet lost (extremely low chance), crazybtrade is in fact a scammer.

weak?

Do you really think I will play your game or waste 0.9 BTC buying the script? Hell no.
legendary
With all due my respect, I actually want to make " Scam Accusations " for crazybtrade. Without further ado here may already proven REFERENCE  Roll Eyes

Is not scam. You tried cheat us.
Use double spends and transactions spends an input which is unconfirmed.

Your 1 bet is really, 9 bets is fake.
after my post, he confirmed transaction but he want cheat our game.. our game not pay winnings to cheater

You're an idiot, don't understand how bitcoin works, or just want to steal customer funds. It's perfectly normal to spend an unconfirmed input. Sites that process many withdraws in a short period of time do it all the time, like my Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c withdraws. If you're accusing them all of double spending (and probably many other sites as well), please find an transaction that they actually double spent and accuse them of it. It's pretty serious if your claim is real.

Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c ??
idiot? i think this you are..

We not accept exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have
control of this address. especially, you have not to use coinbase, xapo wallet.

I see in real-time how he cheating me.. and some transaction disappeared after he did not confirmed

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g3xn4/this_transaction_spends_an_input_which_is/

"This transaction spends an input which in unconfirmed" Then if people have spends money was bet on your site will be mark as cheating ? .If i were a double spend transaction will be showing notice "Warning! this transaction is a double spend. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to/from this sender." .
This may not deviant behavior for him, because he lives with a lie (Cheating). I do not discuss about damages for the loss, but I was a little worried about your behavior.

Do you have the tx ids showing that you sent the site money (successfully)?
Sure mate, Here we go https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-crazy-contest-win-prize-1-btc-1686290 .

It does look like all of those transactions went through.  Do you have the 'results' anywhere?  Did you not get paid on winning bets?  That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.
With all due my respect, I actually want to make " Scam Accusations " for crazybtrade. Without further ado here may already proven REFERENCE  Roll Eyes

after my post, he confirmed transaction but he want cheat our game.. our game not pay winnings to cheater

You're an idiot, don't understand how bitcoin works, or just want to steal customer funds. It's perfectly normal to spend an unconfirmed input. Sites that process many withdraws in a short period of time do it all the time, like my Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c withdraws. If you're accusing them all of double spending (and probably many other sites as well), please find an transaction that they actually double spent and accuse them of it. It's pretty serious if your claim is real.

We not accept exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have

I see in real-time how he cheating me.. and some transaction disappeared after he did not confirmed

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g3xn4/this_transaction_spends_an_input_which_is/

"This transaction spends an input which in unconfirmed" Then if people have spends money was bet on your site will be mark as cheating ? .If i were a double spend transaction will be showing notice "Warning! this transaction is a double spend. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to/from this sender." .
This may not deviant behavior for him, because he lives with a lie (Cheating). I do not discuss about damages for the loss, but I was a little worried about your behavior.

Sure mate, Here we go https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-crazy-contest-win-prize-1-btc-1686290 .
Activity: 490
Why are you writing about me? I am not scammer!
I explained my story. your proof is not valid, it is just empty words.

Just that you explained your part doesn't makes the proof presented by DarkStar invalid.

And that will make you legit? I don't think so  Sad

weak?

This script has nothing to do with you being connected with Rollincoin owner. TBH so far whatever you said here was a lie which is what I believe.

really?

script have readme.txt

Read readme.txt

What does that readme text proves anyway? Your statements doesn't connect. The most obvious one that is a lie is this

Why must  I show tx ID .9BTC ? (i used my main wallet and i want keep private it)

this has been about ~3 month ago.
I have not access to this wallet, lost privatekey.. privatekey can't recovery

Can you explain this further?

So far you didn't prove anything yet.

Just that you explained your part doesn't makes the proof presented by DarkStar invalid.

And that will make you legit? I don't think so  Sad

weak?

This script has nothing to do with you being connected with Rollincoin owner. TBH so far whatever you said here was a lie which is what I believe.

really?

script have readme.txt

Read readme.txt
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

And that will make you legit? I don't think so  Sad

weak?

DarkStar_  your words that does not cost cent..
I posted proof and you keep your words.. clear my trust please

I said I would do it when I verified everything. I find it very suspicious that you registered the domain way before you purchased the script, and the fact that you keep ignoring the request to sign a message from the address. I've reworded my negative trust now (which I had to delete my original rating to do), and it will stay until you sign a message.

weak?

you removed link with image from quote!
and ask tx id?

for example see it:

"Just patient for block

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: