Pages:
Author

Topic: The RollinCoin scammer is back (again) as crazybtrade - page 6. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My proof

I bought script

Read readme.txt

Contacted to email.. He helped to install this script to my vps.
After I changed passwords of my vps hosting.

Link of script PM to DarkStar_ and Lutpin
I have 1 account only username: crazybtrade
It's not like you would tell us in case you had banned alts. I mean...that would be mighty stupid.

I don't breaking rules, i answer to differnt questions..
You can do that in one post, or at least everyone else can, you should learn to do it aswell.

They have not proof that i scammer. I have proof that i paid all winnings and etc..
"They" provided sufficient blockchain evidence. You on the other hand provided excuses and nothing more.

And have proof where i bought script and purchase service to install on vps.
Wanna show us? It's not going to change much, but you might aswell try putting something behind your words, not leave them empty.

they give me red trust without cause..I want clear my red trust
The "cause" is well documented and legit.
If you want to clear it, provide evidence to support your stance, and we might work it from there.

To be honest I was planning to add negative trust already simply because you still claim that your site is provably fair even though it really isn't. Either way, it seems no one should play on your site.
I think you still should. That's another problem and people should be aware of it.

Ok. I will show my proof tommorow.. Because i'm very busy now.
Happy new year.
Not ban me please, im not scammer
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
It's not like you would tell us in case you had banned alts. I mean...that would be mighty stupid.

You can do that in one post, or at least everyone else can, you should learn to do it aswell.

They have not proof that i scammer. I have proof that i paid all winnings and etc..
"They" provided sufficient blockchain evidence. You on the other hand provided excuses and nothing more.

Wanna show us? It's not going to change much, but you might aswell try putting something behind your words, not leave them empty.

they give me red trust without cause..I want clear my red trust
The "cause" is well documented and legit.
If you want to clear it, provide evidence to support your stance, and we might work it from there.

To be honest I was planning to add negative trust already simply because you still claim that your site is provably fair even though it really isn't. Either way, it seems no one should play on your site.
I think you still should. That's another problem and people should be aware of it.
I believe that this is pretty decent proof. Whether or not you're ban evading is an entirely different question, and it also comes down to the reasoning behind your ban (you had 3 accounts IIRC, 1 of which is banned).

Could you also stop breaking the forum rules by creating several posts in a row? Group them up.

and paid winnings after 1 confirmation. no need wait long time!
Which has nothing to do with being 'provably fair'.

I'm not scammer!

they give me red trust without cause..
I want clear my red trust

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I believe that this is pretty decent proof. Whether or not you're ban evading is an entirely different question, and it also comes down to the reasoning behind your ban (you had 3 accounts IIRC, 1 of which is banned).

Could you also stop breaking the forum rules by creating several posts in a row? Group them up.

Which has nothing to do with being 'provably fair'.

Players playing, play and will be play! Because this is very good bitcoin game. Not scam.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
The solid proof is are the blockchain links. I was simply pointing out some similarities in the whois. It's a very low chance that someone in Panama would sell their site to someone else in Panama, with the same first name, and have very similar writing styles.

similar writing styles? it's easy, because is not my native language!

"very low chance that someone in Panama would sell their site to someone" is wrong! Panama is offshore and most of all gambling in regitred in Panama.

after Happy new year i will reinstall blockchain node..
I don't know that he is scammer.

Thanks for advice!
I can will be lost all my money!
I hate scammers!

Why would someone use a wallet that was previously handled by someone(in this case a scammer)? Vps has nothing to do it with it .He is just trying to show how innocent he is by hiding behind a lie about buying of vps.

what?
Do you know VPS. If he is scammer, he installed bitcoin node on VPS and changed wallet.dat! I think he want stole my money when will be big amount.
I just have to share my thoughts about it again. Well i am not a pro in terms of investigations as you do. Crazybtrade told me that he does purchase that certain vps he was saying. I do told him that if he can give some proof about the purchase thing(working on it). If ever that he is that scammer you were saying ( i just can ask some few questions)

Why would such a scammer limits the maximum bet to .25 if he could scam more than that

Well in terms of the zipcode that if i am not mistaken you said that those are not existing he just posted it on his thread that those exist(i havent look that one yet tho and confirmed)

Yes, i can give proof where i bought it. I don't know that he is scammer Shocked
Now, i will reinstall blockchain node and remove this wallet forever, because i'm nur scammer!
I am honest man!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Why would such a scammer limits the maximum bet to .25 if he could scam more than that

Maybe because others would ask for proof of solvency if they had a 10 BTC max bet or something. It would look very shady if they allowed a 19 BTC win but couldn't sign a message from an address with that much BTC. IIRC they scammed with Rollincoin for < 0.1BTC

Well in terms of the zipcode that if i am not mistaken you said that those are not existing he just posted it on his thread that those exist(i havent look that one yet tho and confirmed)

The solid proof is are the blockchain links. I was simply pointing out some similarities in the whois. It's a very low chance that someone in Panama would sell their site to someone else in Panama, with the same first name, and have very similar writing styles.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
I just have to share my thoughts about it again. Well i am not a pro in terms of investigations as you do. Crazybtrade told me that he does purchase that certain vps he was saying. I do told him that if he can give some proof about the purchase thing(working on it). If ever that he is that scammer you were saying ( i just can ask some few questions)

Why would someone use a wallet that was previously handled by someone(in this case a scammer)? Vps has nothing to do it with it .He is just trying to show how innocent he is by hiding behind a lie about buying of vps.

Maximum bet has nothing to do with it. A scammer will be a scammer even if he scams 1$.

You place more weight on a post made by the scammer  or a proof placed here? If you have further questions regarding proof placed in this thread then feel free to ask here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

How can clear my red trust?
Because I'm not scammer.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
walletexplorer showed wrong info!
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00b1d316e9994e7b/addresses

first wallet have    428 Transactions
second wallet have 80 Transactions

walletexplorer showed 313 and 43!

Those are addresses in wallet. Wallet that is controlled by you.

In this transaction: https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/4e43e1dbd3ace5717b1d44b7dcedd966f6d3d7dc57bff2465ddcd71858ad7506

You sent payout to CapatinKid: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/captainkid-846153 Rollin.io's address: 1Kx3F8dPKZN4MQgwV8dgiaQ9SZZckacnbd

which is posted by him here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17283746

And I guess you did paid 0.0005BTC which was on 27th December,2016 and this was the giveaway for which you sent payout to him : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17310956 (archive: http://archive.is/RCiR4#selection-6398.5-6431.45)

walletexplorer showed wrong info!
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00b1d316e9994e7b/addresses

first wallet have    428 Transactions
second wallet have 80 Transactions

walletexplorer showed 313 and 43!

also showed transaction https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00b1d316e9994e7b

???Rollin.io https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/4e43e1dbd3ace5717b1d44b7dcedd966f6d3d7dc57bff2465ddcd71858ad7506

this wrong! we not sent to rollin.io

what happen?

Show me though one users who been scam on our site?
If you find it, this will be proof..
I know we not scam anyone!

DarkStar not placed any bet and say about scam.
If memory serves right, btcmasterZ was banned due to their extortion and other things that happened back then.
It appears the ban has been a permanent one (I'm currently checking that bit), which would make all actions by crazybtctrade ban evasion.
I can confirm that this is indeed correct. I haven't looked at the evidence presented here yet, but if it is solid then we are talking about a returning scammer that has also been ban-evading for quite some time.

Sorry, I'm not scammer!
please see my proof..

We have paid winnings, paid prizes, paid giveaway, paid signature campaign, give diffirent bonus.
We have proof and work about 2 months.

We have many proof of payment contest
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/christmas-prizes-001-btc-1726016
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contest-win-0005-btc-today-provably-fair-house-edge-1-1668434
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/odd-or-even-promo-giveaway-free-00005-btc-closed-1716391
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazybtradecom-twitter-contest-reward-0001-btc-every-week-1694814

Why do you give me red trust?

Please give me chance to work and i will show that I'm not scammer
How can copy my address?
Why huge risk? if don't have access to bitcoind, can't to stole money.
I have access to VPS with bitcoin node only.. no one have access to this vps.

What your advice? Need removed this blockchaid node and install new bitcoind?

I can't believe someone running a gambling site that handles other's bitcoins doesn't understand how bitcoin works. It's very easy for the person that generated the addresses (assuming what you say is true, I still doubt it) to keep the private keys and spend your Bitcoin later. You need to generate new addresses, and make sure he doesn't have access to your VPS.

We not scammers because we work about 2 month.. no one case with scam.
Cryptsy worked for over 2 months, and they didn't scam someone. They did afterward. Not scamming for 2 months doesn't mean it isn't a scam.

Please give me chance to work and i showed that i'm not scamer.
I will install new bitcoin node and create new wallet with new private keys.  (but i need time to learn it, how make it)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If memory serves right, btcmasterZ was banned due to their extortion and other things that happened back then.
It appears the ban has been a permanent one (I'm currently checking that bit), which would make all actions by crazybtctrade ban evasion.
I can confirm that this is indeed correct. I haven't looked at the evidence presented here yet, but if it is solid then we are talking about a returning scammer that has also been ban-evading for quite some time.
Pages:
Jump to: