Pages:
Author

Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus - page 4. (Read 54960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
December 10, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to go hatin on poor bob. He's just makin money the cryptocurrency way - he's fuckin stealing it. You're all just jelly.

Crypto has a proud history of being a nest of thieving scumbags from Zhou Tong to Mark Karpeles. Even the beloved of this forum like Cypherdoc, DeathandTaxes and Eric Voorhees have ended up being worthless fucking scammers. Why pick a little guy like Bob to hate on?

You forgot Matthew N Wright on your scammers list....

No, he's on a different list of mine. He's on the silly dumbass list. He's not really a crafty scammer like Eric Voorhees or Zhou Tong that made us all feel warm and fuzzy while they walked away rich with our money. MnW made a silly bet for tons of money that he lost, couldn't pay and walked away broke. That's different.

He is trying to say that he has repaid everyone in the bet and even posting about it on other forums for anyone he owes to get in touch

https://bitcointalk4.com/important-announcements/matthew-n-wright-is-trying-to-pay-his-debts/

For the record, he hasn't contacted me even though I'm marked on the list as not replying to his contacts ....

You are right though, there are many snakes in crypto and he is surely not the largest of them....

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 10, 2016, 01:18:11 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to go hatin on poor bob. He's just makin money the cryptocurrency way - he's fuckin stealing it. You're all just jelly.

Crypto has a proud history of being a nest of thieving scumbags from Zhou Tong to Mark Karpeles. Even the beloved of this forum like Cypherdoc, DeathandTaxes and Eric Voorhees have ended up being worthless fucking scammers. Why pick a little guy like Bob to hate on?

No, he's on a different list of mine. He's on the silly dumbass list. He's not really a crafty scammer like Eric Voorhees or Zhou Tong that made us all feel warm and fuzzy while they walked away rich with our money. MnW made a silly bet for tons of money that he lost, couldn't pay and walked away broke. That's different.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
December 10, 2016, 01:03:03 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 05:21:42 PM
Yes thx!
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
March 13, 2016, 06:34:15 PM
This need to be translated into Chinese...and many other languages. 

It was a great read.  thanks OP.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 11:52:27 PM
Thank you for this.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 09, 2016, 10:24:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
legendary
Activity: 1120
January 20, 2016, 05:02:22 PM
just know fake buys wall and fake volume coins, coins just coming out of rat hole with bold move, yes, that is a sure coin by the scam team

Pretty much this.

Mr. Bob is now irrelevant in the crypto scene given all his failed scamcoins and fake hype then dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
January 10, 2016, 12:19:07 AM
nicely told Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
December 18, 2015, 11:10:41 PM
just know fake buys wall and fake volume coins, coins just coming out of rat hole with bold move, yes, that is a sure coin by the scam team
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
December 18, 2015, 07:55:47 PM
Ahhhh but the song remains the same.

The names all of you have on your tongues right now  - these are the names i will speak of.

The coins you are playing now? These I will speak of.

Come winter.

Gee I wonder if "the sound and fury" person will be mentioning CIRC and BOT in their next story lmao, I think we know the answer to that already.

check

I hope so, This is the best entertainment since the radio! LOL
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 18, 2015, 07:40:03 PM

The names all of you have on your tongues right now  - these are the names i will speak of.

Come winter.

Gee I wonder if "the sound and fury" person will be mentioning CIRC and BOT in their next story lmao, I think we know the answer to that already.

check
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 14, 2015, 04:12:09 PM

Come winter.

legendary
Activity: 1148
September 14, 2015, 07:42:28 AM
The story of Robert Duskes
legendary
Activity: 1148
September 12, 2015, 01:44:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
August 12, 2015, 05:13:59 PM
Hi Everyone

We are getting ready to roll out the new wallet update with the revised thresholds for Trader's Lounge and Whale Lounge. Because this will affect the variable DPOS staking levels we'd like to test it with a small group of community members before rolling out the larger release. If you are interested in being part of the beta group and giving feedback, please send us a PM and Barakus will be in touch with you during the next 24 hrs. We need about 10 - 12 people.

CC

I'll test it out and be in the beta group. Is this going to happen this weekend?

You are going to do the same you did with Viral...

Viral is run by a Nazi, who failed to pay his employees and cant get any traction selling advertising. Big difference between CIRC and Viral Spiral.
CIRC will be a winner while Spiral will spiral downwards and die some time soon.

On Viral thread you was trying to convince people to buy Viral...

That was then, this is now. CIRC is the new summer play.. Viral was gonna be then everyone moved onto this one.. Now the wheels are in motion for a very prosperous summer.

Lol, at least you are honest. People got to learn to get in and out. Keep on with the keep on Bob!

Nice!

So what I said was true. Adam and Bobbie got into a beef. And Bobbie tried to extort them, like he did with Bitbay. "This is Bobbie 100BTC or I wil dump my whole stack". Now I am so relieved to have not invested in CIRC. Adam came true, Bobbie, still working on his next scam. Selling at 17k...LMAO.
Activity: 30
Merit: 70
August 10, 2015, 03:05:25 PM

The names all of you have on your tongues right now  - these are the names i will speak of.

Come winter.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
August 06, 2015, 05:40:07 AM
Paul who?

LOL.. That's what I'm saying!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==