Pages:
Author

Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus - page 8. (Read 54960 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 29, 2015, 10:07:14 AM
Bob's in bed with a former Heritage Front neo-Nazi now? Seems legit.

"A company that videotaped and marketed real attacks on local vagrants probably won't face the wrath of the law, according to local police.

Six separate files were opened relating to the matter, but because there were no official plainitiffs, there has been little progress. "I'd be very surprised if anything is new on it," says Sgt. Michel Fontaine of the Montreal police.

The organizer of the site, Adam Guerbuez, an admitted white-power skinhead who says he has left the movement, claims to have sold several thousand of the $20 videos and attracted 9,000 more paid subscribers to the site, www. crazypricks.com. He has since disconnected his mobile phone and taken his site down."

And people wonder why the general public associates crypto with criminals. The sad thing is that Guerbuez and company will probably make a small fortune from the IPO and the coin will be on the front page of Bittrex for weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
April 29, 2015, 09:02:53 AM
Bob's in bed with a former Heritage Front neo-Nazi now? Seems legit.

"A company that videotaped and marketed real attacks on local vagrants probably won't face the wrath of the law, according to local police.

Six separate files were opened relating to the matter, but because there were no official plainitiffs, there has been little progress. "I'd be very surprised if anything is new on it," says Sgt. Michel Fontaine of the Montreal police.

The organizer of the site, Adam Guerbuez, an admitted white-power skinhead who says he has left the movement, claims to have sold several thousand of the $20 videos and attracted 9,000 more paid subscribers to the site, www. crazypricks.com. He has since disconnected his mobile phone and taken his site down."
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
April 29, 2015, 07:59:07 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viral-trading-live-bittrex-c-cex-advanced-development-1041025

BOB IS BACK with a new and improved team, cryptobull climbing the ranks in bobs crew......... moon memes and shocked emoticons and praise for the awesome devs are imminent.

Hello hello,
happy to see that we have some views and posts that's a good sign for a healthy community.If you have questions or didn't have the opportunity to ask something please feel free to send mssgs to me and the team behind Viral.

We are going to have giveaways, contests, games and many more to give back to the community.I am encouraging memes as well,team will prepare a contest about that too. Constructive criticism will be noticed,trolling and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

O.K now let's see who will make the first meme  Grin

i will try to make some my self  Cool

Cheers and thank you for your support

Hi again  Cheesy ,
because I am a huge GoT fan i will post the first meme  Grin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 20, 2015, 04:00:02 AM
Great read, its funny cause its true....
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
February 22, 2015, 04:27:42 PM
Bobsurplus, CryptoGekko, and Iconic Expert Debate bitcoin prices & more, for those who missed the show

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/bobsurplus-cryptogekko-and-iconic-expert-debate-bitcoin-prices-more/

Bob: "Stability takes time, my friend"

Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 22, 2015, 02:53:25 PM
Bobsurplus, CryptoGekko, and Iconic Expert Debate bitcoin prices & more, for those who missed the show

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/bobsurplus-cryptogekko-and-iconic-expert-debate-bitcoin-prices-more/
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 11, 2015, 10:10:28 AM
Great reading.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
February 11, 2015, 10:03:40 AM
Yeah, My favorite soap Opera has got boring!

Gentle readers. Fall not into despair.

The bard once said that great works of art are never completed, only abandoned. This is true of our tale. They are out there - Paul, and Bob, and the Salamander, and David and Steve and Lin.  In the darkness for us, perhaps, but for them this darkness is well lit indeed.

So rest assured, this pause, this silence, is not abandonment. It is temporary.

The Salamander is at work. Bob is at work. What will be of this? Which of you readers will be unknowingly drawn into their next plays? With that slow pull at the start - just a few satoshi. That ever-widening circle in which everything starts to move, in concert - but no one realizes it until too late.

And what of the ronin? Some of you have already tasted their work since we last spoke. You think they have lingered long at the hearth of their families before returning to the war? Nooo, gentle reader. I could name you a coin that has already gone to page 1 on Bittrex and plummeted again since we spoke last - and it was just a ronin coin, a quick play by two of Bob's foot soldiers.  Some of you readers no doubt profited handsomely. Many of you lost.

They are all out there, on the move in the darkness. Laying traps for you. This is what they do. So take care gentle reader. Until we meet again.

wat dat bitstake do doe
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
February 11, 2015, 09:58:46 AM

The bard once said that great works of art are never completed, only abandoned. This is true of our tale. They are out there - Paul, and Bob, and the Salamander, and David and Steve and Lin.  In the darkness for us, perhaps, but for them this darkness is well lit indeed.

The Salamander is at work. Bob is at work. What will be of this? Which of you readers will be unknowingly drawn into their next plays? With that slow pull at the start - just a few satoshi. That ever-widening circle in which everything starts to move, in concert - but no one realizes it until too late.

And what of the ronin? Some of you have already tasted their work since we last spoke. You think they have lingered long at the hearth of their families before returning to the war? Nooo, gentle reader. I could name you a coin that has already gone to page 1 on Bittrex and plummeted again since we spoke last - and it was just a ronin coin, a quick play by two of Bob's foot soldiers.  Some of you readers no doubt profited handsomely. Many of you lost.

They are all out there, on the move in the darkness. Laying traps for you. This is what they do. So take care gentle reader. Until we meet again.

lol yes they are crypto junkies on the search for their next injection Wink
and fantastic reading loved it!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 11, 2015, 03:27:14 AM

Much Better! Lol was watching that coin and wondering when it would plummet. Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 70
February 11, 2015, 02:59:56 AM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 10, 2015, 11:40:15 PM
epic read, thanks lol  Grin

The radio show was actually good too.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2015, 04:11:58 PM
epic read, thanks lol  Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
February 10, 2015, 12:52:56 AM
Our good old uncle Bub eh Bob! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 09, 2015, 10:19:27 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 09, 2015, 10:46:38 AM
any new stuff soon Cheesy ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
February 01, 2015, 01:35:32 AM
I got banned by the show dude on Twitter. Did not like my comments. Smiley

@equalpumps is a scammer on twitter - skip all his mentions
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
January 29, 2015, 01:19:59 AM
I got banned by the show dude on Twitter. Did not like my comments. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
January 29, 2015, 12:23:36 AM
ha! good ol Bob did a full 180 on LTC. Last show he was bashing LTC saying it was dead RIP Kaput. Apparently he's bought himself some now. not that he had much credibility to begin with though.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2015, 12:08:20 AM
brooo
Pages:
Jump to: