Pages:
Author

Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange - page 3. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 31, 2020, 04:18:04 PM
The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%
You are partially right. It all depends on the project and on the people who are working on it. In principle, it is enough to get acquainted with the idea of the project and with the development team to understand whether it is worth investing. IEO may end like ICO
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
July 31, 2020, 04:03:30 PM
When you IEO on the top exchange, even if it not able to meet the IEO's goal, it still has a good publicity to catch the potential investor. So yes, projects should do whatever they can to get their IEO on the top exchange rather than the low tier exchange like p2pb2b.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
July 31, 2020, 02:25:13 PM
talking about IEO is currently a new alternative investment choice besides in ICO. but the problem is that most of the IEO is currently listed on shady exchanges especially on PROBIT, p2pb2b, & Vindax. and I also agree that the success of IEO depends on investor interest and can be listed on the top exchanges, especially like Binance, Okex, Kucoin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 31, 2020, 02:14:31 PM
New projects get listed on small exchanges for different reasons, some is because the team can't afford top exchanges and some is because the team intentionally use small exchanges, it's better to go for projects that use top exchanges
there are two reason for it, first their project quality didnt meet exchanges requirement and standard so its failed to  list in big exchanges, and second they have no money to pay listing fee that will take alot money. dev team not serious to make their project great, and as if they just want investors money  , so leave it when already traded.

the right reason, if the developer only wants to benefit from investors and is not serious about running the project he is working on so he can only try to target the tokens that he launches can only be registered on a small exchange. projects like this that we must avoid, because on average after their tokens enter the exchange market there will be manipulation of the trading volume conducted by the development team itself
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
July 31, 2020, 01:54:16 PM
it's not like that, I can say that the exchange really influences, but there are many IEOs in Korean exchanges such as Okex and Probit that also have a lot of success, just how about the project itself, is it able to attract investors or not
Okex and Probit in my opinion are not much successful, especially for Okex because it seems they have been fooled this month by a scam project. but I can't blame okex because this project is a bit smart to manipulate their website and IEO to be held there has been takedown by Okex, for Probit some of previous IEO i think failed, but there are some upcoming IEO they look interesting like corion x it seems would be good.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
July 31, 2020, 01:27:55 PM
yes you are right because p2pb2b or vindax is an exchange that has a very bad reputation and can even be said that projects that do IEO there are guaranteed to die soon, because indeed investors will never believe in exchanges of nonsense
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
July 31, 2020, 12:30:58 PM
True, IEO on exchanges need to be talked about on this forum because of newbies, it's better to leave projects that use small exchanges to raise fund or do IEO because there will be problem with fund raising, top exchanges IEO are better
Projects from big exchanges are also become worthless after a while due to the dump from the initial investors so no matter how big the exchange is it is only for fund raising but the success of project depends on lot other factors.And for newbies it is not advised to invest on the new projects where the risk is huge so they always have to go with coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 31, 2020, 11:49:31 AM
True, IEO on exchanges need to be talked about on this forum because of newbies, it's better to leave projects that use small exchanges to raise fund or do IEO because there will be problem with fund raising, top exchanges IEO are better
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
July 30, 2020, 08:22:21 AM
Success of IEO is listing om Binance. Very simple. P.S. Cashback is the must if you actively trade on Binance. Join this chat https://t.me/cashback_binance_30_en and get the new ref link, create new account and get 30% cash back from all your trades!
Well there's some IEO that turns out to be a failure after being held by binance so it's not a 100% guarantee that they gonna succeed but they just got the opportunity of being known by so many people since binance is already known as popular exchange and have large user base.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 30, 2020, 08:12:16 AM
The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

Exactly, for a project to succeed they need a great exchange like binance as you mentioned, but remember that the team needs to source for fund to finance the IEO and exchange like binance have their fees on the High side which may be difficult for an average project to afford. It takes a whole lot to have ones token tradable on global exchange like binance which also means that the project would need to be up and doing to afford the cost of maintaining their tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 28, 2020, 10:42:53 AM
New projects get listed on small exchanges for different reasons, some is because the team can't afford top exchanges and some is because the team intentionally use small exchanges, it's better to go for projects that use top exchanges
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
July 28, 2020, 10:26:10 AM
The success of projects has alot ot do with exchangers but beyond exchangers, investors still carry out researches on what to do and how to do it and also what things people are supposed to expect of a successful project. the timeline/roadmap and its step by step implementation is also key in contributing to the success of the project.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
July 28, 2020, 10:25:39 AM
Success of IEO is listing om Binance. Very simple. P.S. Cashback is the must if you actively trade on Binance. Join this chat https://t.me/cashback_binance_30_en and get the new ref link, create new account and get 30% cash back from all your trades!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
July 28, 2020, 10:07:54 AM
Not all projects that make it to binance will have good future that's why it's bad to rely on top exchanges, few days ago binance announced that they will delist few altcoins from their exchange, I bet the project aren't good anymore
So far it's fine, but I don't know in the long term what it will be. I believe in exchanging Binance and certainly the projects there will also be the best projects in this market
If altcoin is still in another exchange and with good liquidity, then I think it's fine, but there is little influence, sometimes binance dumps when altcoin is delistinated.
But believe that token will not become extinct.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 28, 2020, 09:02:08 AM
Currently, IEO is looking not too good. Some exchanges are beginning to host projects that their audit is not clear. Investors believe in such exchange but other things are happening behind.
To avoid this situation, you should choose IEO of big exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Gate .. Those are the biggest exchanges in this market and you will be safe with the projects there.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 28, 2020, 08:52:50 AM
Currently, IEO is looking not too good. Some exchanges are beginning to host projects that their audit is not clear. Investors believe in such exchange but other things are happening behind.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
July 28, 2020, 06:46:20 AM
You are right. Everything about an IEO is depends on the exchange's transparency & the trust they have built over the years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 28, 2020, 02:50:09 AM
Not all projects that make it to binance will have good future that's why it's bad to rely on top exchanges, few days ago binance announced that they will delist few altcoins from their exchange, I bet the project aren't good anymore
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 28, 2020, 01:02:09 AM
because the cost is expensive to do IEO on an exchange, then we can know which projects are serious in working on the project. I am pretty sure that those who do IEO in binance will really do the development of the project. it's because of the costs they incur, and this reinforces our opinion that the project was really serious about wanting to work on the concept they made.
True! When a project agrees to pay a lot of fee to be listed IEO on large exchanges, it's more likely to be a serious project. A scam project will avoid paying money as much as possible to keep their pocket full. Large exchange plays an important role in the successful of IEO projects, listed on large exchanges can bring a lot of advantages for developers!

But don't get too secure with the name of the exchanges only. Even top exchange like Binance will not ensure that the project will fail later on. There are many factors to consider being a successful project. Not only the exchange where it undertook its IEO, but the actual development after the sale. Without progress, the project would find it hard to increase its value in the market. The team should not stop their development updates to the community to know that they are keeping on track with their milestones. Because the truth is, most of these projects are in silent mode after finishing their sales.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
July 28, 2020, 12:54:54 AM
because the cost is expensive to do IEO on an exchange, then we can know which projects are serious in working on the project. I am pretty sure that those who do IEO in binance will really do the development of the project. it's because of the costs they incur, and this reinforces our opinion that the project was really serious about wanting to work on the concept they made.
True! When a project agrees to pay a lot of fee to be listed IEO on large exchanges, it's more likely to be a serious project. A scam project will avoid paying money as much as possible to keep their pocket full. Large exchange plays an important role in the successful of IEO projects, listed on large exchanges can bring a lot of advantages for developers!
Pages:
Jump to: