Pages:
Author

Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange - page 4. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 27, 2020, 11:59:25 PM
Ofcourse exchanges play a big roll in the success of an IEO because of TRUST. Top exchanges would give relief to investors and could gain trust on your project. But we all know only few can do thay because of budget. Top exchanges means pricey fees.
For budget reasons, if it's a good project, I don't think it's a reason not to make IEO on a large Exchange, because a good project certainly has enough backup funds, funds for development or funds for listing on the Exchange.
because the cost is expensive to do IEO on an exchange, then we can know which projects are serious in working on the project. I am pretty sure that those who do IEO in binance will really do the development of the project. it's because of the costs they incur, and this reinforces our opinion that the project was really serious about wanting to work on the concept they made.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
July 27, 2020, 11:53:00 PM
Ofcourse exchanges play a big roll in the success of an IEO because of TRUST. Top exchanges would give relief to investors and could gain trust on your project. But we all know only few can do thay because of budget. Top exchanges means pricey fees.
For budget reasons, if it's a good project, I don't think it's a reason not to make IEO on a large Exchange, because a good project certainly has enough backup funds, funds for development or funds for listing on the Exchange.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
July 27, 2020, 01:50:52 PM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
July 27, 2020, 12:57:45 PM
Yes, that is very clear, IEO who is in a large exchange is definitely better than IEO who is in a bad exchange, because this concerns the reputation of the exchange and the reputation of the team that made IEO itself.
But the project developers must provide a lot of money if want to make IEO on a large Exchange like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. I think that is the reason why many Devs make their IEO on Exchange small, like p2pb2b, Latoken etc. They only pay a little money for an IEO there.
Only a few projects that have capital to finance their IEO are clearly low exchange able to ease their burden to launch IEO will remain a risk will be bad when IEO fails at low exchange.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 27, 2020, 11:58:23 AM
Yes, that is very clear, IEO who is in a large exchange is definitely better than IEO who is in a bad exchange, because this concerns the reputation of the exchange and the reputation of the team that made IEO itself.
But the project developers must provide a lot of money if want to make IEO on a large Exchange like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. I think that is the reason why many Devs make their IEO on Exchange small, like p2pb2b, Latoken etc. They only pay a little money for an IEO there.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 27, 2020, 11:55:39 AM
The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%
Yes, this is true. exchages is the answers, for me no matter how bad of project is, if doing IEO in binance i will trust it, because only serious project can hire big exchanges such as binance. Opposite, no matter how good of project is, if IEO in p2pb2b or vindax i will stay away. I don't like take a risks and safe investment is my choice
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 27, 2020, 11:31:02 AM
Projects that carry out IEO in good exchanges are not necessarily sure they will succeed, let alone projects that do IEO on strange exchanges. But the success of the project in doing IEO is not only because of a good exchange, but because the project indeed has something unique and their goals are truly innovative
good exchanges are not arbitrary to choose the IEO project, they do the analysis first,
which is done by Binance, Huobi and even probit like that, so IEO who is there is a good project
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
July 27, 2020, 10:17:56 AM
Projects that carry out IEO in good exchanges are not necessarily sure they will succeed, let alone projects that do IEO on strange exchanges. But the success of the project in doing IEO is not only because of a good exchange, but because the project indeed has something unique and their goals are truly innovative
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
July 27, 2020, 09:49:48 AM
Right now we have seen many projects that use big exchanges and raise fund easily and their token value tripled up, I'm sure new developers are aware of all these success but still we are seeing new projects using p2pb2b exchange for IEO, it's obvious that they know what they are doing.
For exchanges like p2pb2b or latoken, there is certainly not much hope for investors because the IEO projects there are not liquid and very few investors participate. I think the IEO projects listed there are all bad projects and you will definitely only feel worse when investing. It is best to choose only exchanges like Binance or Huobi to join IEO because these exchanges have great reputation in the market.
You are right, binance and Huobi are the best for IEO right now. if there is an IEO is a small meeting or with a bad reputation then forget it immediately. it will take our money for free.
Up to 70% of the IEO scam projects are available in this market and certainly if you choose to exchange like latoken, vindax, p2pb2p, your chances of making a profit will be zero.

I have never been to IEO at these exchanges and do not want to mention it because you only have to invest money. Personally, I like to participate in IEOs at Binance, Kucoin, Okex, Gate and these are my 4 most favorite exchanges when investing.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
July 27, 2020, 09:08:41 AM
The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

Certainly, you are correct mate, if the exchange is not on top in the market for sure the coin will be list on that platform
will not become successful in the end. This will exist only for a short period of time. However, if the coin will be list on the exchange such as kucoin, Binance, Bibox, Houbi, and more that are on top surely the coin will become successful in the end.
Activity: 616
July 27, 2020, 08:35:44 AM
You are absolutely right. Some exchanges kill good projects doing IEOs on Thier exchange. And ICO was actually the best channel for projects to make it but scammers spoilt everything now making things difficult for projects to survive because investors interests are no longer on ICO but IEO growth is from exchange anyways.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 27, 2020, 07:49:16 AM
Right now we have seen many projects that use big exchanges and raise fund easily and their token value tripled up, I'm sure new developers are aware of all these success but still we are seeing new projects using p2pb2b exchange for IEO, it's obvious that they know what they are doing.
For exchanges like p2pb2b or latoken, there is certainly not much hope for investors because the IEO projects there are not liquid and very few investors participate. I think the IEO projects listed there are all bad projects and you will definitely only feel worse when investing. It is best to choose only exchanges like Binance or Huobi to join IEO because these exchanges have great reputation in the market.
You are right, binance and Huobi are the best for IEO right now. if there is an IEO is a small meeting or with a bad reputation then forget it immediately. it will take our money for free.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
July 27, 2020, 07:40:43 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 27, 2020, 07:13:51 AM
Right now we have seen many projects that use big exchanges and raise fund easily and their token value tripled up,

Using well and established exchange attracts more investors interest, the amount of risk coming from investors are
lessen when they've support projects who uses reputable exchange.

I'm sure new developers are aware of all these success but still we are seeing new projects using p2pb2b exchange for IEO, it's obvious that they know what they are doing.

Developers who are not fully funded still use exchange that don't have much interest from investors, most of investors avoid
such type of place knowing that their investment are not safe.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
July 27, 2020, 07:07:53 AM
Activity: 569
July 27, 2020, 06:22:00 AM
Because by cooperating with an Exchange it is certain that the coins can be traded (can be sold in the market). it's no secret that people who make investments, campaigns, developers, they definitely choose coins that can generate profits, not junk coins that only settle in the wallet.
There was a basic knowledge of investors and when the coin can be traded on the exchange site instantly and then it can try to join into the hype and that will make the price of coin go to the moon.
This is a common knowledge that has already known by almost all of people.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 27, 2020, 05:52:38 AM
In order to get a good initial fund, it is true that popular exchange can boost the popularity of the project, but also remember that many projects carried out on popular exchanges have decreased significantly when traded a few months later.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
July 27, 2020, 05:34:07 AM
I get why top exchanges are very important for any IEO project to be successful but I've seen few projects that use small exchanges and still get fair results, devs don't have to give out big money to get on top exchanges there are other fair ones around for example bithumb

Compared to Binance, Bithumb is smaller but it belongs to the top sites in the market as we can see on its trading volume and its ranking.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

I don't know how much a developers would pay to get listed in bithumb, but I'm pretty sure it's not cheap like those other exchanges mentioned above that are just faking their volume.
Bithumb is better Compared to Vindax and p2pb2b, but not compared to binance and okex because binance and okex is top exchange in whole crypto industry, also real trade real investor, no fake volume not bot trading....
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 27, 2020, 05:18:05 AM
You are absolutely right because at the top exchange have a larger community so the chances of achieving greater success. for that many people like to join IEO which is done in binance and okex
The leading exchanges in the market have many users, and they have enough budget to create hype for their IEOs. So when you invest in projects there, you will definitely get a profit, but to be able to participate, you need to be lucky because there are many people who participate like you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 27, 2020, 05:14:43 AM
Indeed, investors no longer trust most ICOs these days, but it will be different if it is IEO and partnered with top exchanges.
Conducting IEO on top exchanges is requiring many things and not easy, but the result will be paid off.
To gain investor's trust, you will need to pay the price, in this case : list on some reputable exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: