Pages:
Author

Topic: The tree of dicks. *BRAND NEW SITE/ART* - page 7. (Read 14713 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 14, 2014, 04:33:05 PM
I really am starting to see the light hearted side of this, I hope one day you'll chase your dreams of building that dick tree
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 04:31:46 PM
^ Bahahahaha. "coming of the dick tree"
Sadly, no one has requested a cumming branch yet.. that would be highly amusing.
September 14, 2014, 04:24:44 PM
Be trans-inclusive

Are you insinuating that none of these branches are transsexual?

I am just saying, not only does overgrown genitalia give an indirect warning about genetic mutations, but it offends those who barely have an inch of penis.

Well, the way I see it.. Is if you are threatened by the large genitialia featured in this tree.. You can easily make up for it by pledging and having a massive dick branch drawn with your name on it.. you know.. to impress the ladies.. Grin

I never said I was threatened by it, I was warning you just in case someone else brought that against you

I know sir. Just having some fun is all. If someone wants to have a tranny dick branch drawn I will gladly accommodate them.
All dick branches of every creed, race, religion and sexual orientation are accepted here.

Now you're starting to sound like Martin Luther King

I will gladly step up to the plate and be hailed as the Martin Luther King of dick tree based artforms.

I may be blind...but I have seen the glory of the coming of the dick tree

Was that an intentional pun?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
September 14, 2014, 04:21:54 PM
Be trans-inclusive

I am just saying, not only does overgrown genitalia give an indirect warning about genetic mutations, but it offends those who barely have an inch of penis.

Well, the way I see it.. Is if you are threatened by the large genitialia featured in this tree.. You can easily make up for it by pledging and having a massive dick branch drawn with your name on it.. you know.. to impress the ladies.. Grin

I never said I was threatened by it, I was warning you just in case someone else brought that against you

I know sir. Just having some fun is all. If someone wants to have a tranny dick branch drawn I will gladly accommodate them.
All dick branches of every creed, race, religion and sexual orientation are accepted here.

I will gladly step up to the plate and be hailed as the Martin Luther King of dick tree based artforms.

I may be blind...but I have seen the glory of the coming of the dick tree
legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 04:07:35 PM
Be trans-inclusive

How ambitious.

Do you plan on making a living out of this?

This is a side job currently. I am working for a landscaping company in town currently and decided to take on this project as a means to express myself through my art as well as have a fun community based picture created while making a small amount of BTC on the side to aid in me paying back my investors from the klyemax fiasco. Smiley

Cheers
September 14, 2014, 04:03:40 PM
Be trans-inclusive

How ambitious.

Do you plan on making a living out of this?
legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
Be trans-inclusive

September 14, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
Be trans-inclusive

legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 03:51:36 PM
Be trans-inclusive

September 14, 2014, 03:49:26 PM
Be trans-inclusive

legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 03:46:49 PM
This is hilarious, that biggest one is just too much, how much was it? 10BTC? Smiley

Not nearly that amount! Lets just say that if you want a bigger dick branch though you are looking at > 0.1 BTC. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 14, 2014, 03:40:49 PM
This is hilarious, that biggest one is just too much, how much was it? 10BTC? Smiley

I bet he was given an offer he couldn't refuse  Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
September 14, 2014, 03:38:31 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 14, 2014, 03:29:51 PM
Wow what a tree, how much did the biggest dick cost?
legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 03:24:38 PM
I might have to chip in for an mBit dick just to make it into this piece of history. Hope this is the first thread that pops up in a Google search for "Bitcoin" when it hits $10,000  Cheesy

Lmao! That would be hilarious. Google bitcoin and the first thing that pops up is the tree of dicks.. bahahaha

A man can dream I guess!
legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 03:23:45 PM
Be trans-inclusive

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
September 14, 2014, 03:21:38 PM
I might have to chip in for an mBit dick just to make it into this piece of history. Hope this is the first thread that pops up in a Google search for "Bitcoin" when it hits $10,000  Cheesy
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
September 14, 2014, 03:18:30 PM
UPDATED growth moving picture!

Look at that thing grow!

Hahahah that's awesome, congrats on your tree of dicks Cheesy
September 14, 2014, 03:14:23 PM
Be trans-inclusive

legendary
Designer - Developer
September 14, 2014, 03:12:47 PM
Be trans-inclusive

Pages:
Jump to: