Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 12. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
At home KKR going good and hope they will keep this spirit and win this match for place in play offs

I also want that KKR will reach in qualifier , it will create more interest for qualifier and final.
KKR going good as Uthappa is singing a good song right now so today four teams up for play offs and RCB which have some dynamic players out of this tournament
So who thinks its a master stroke from CSK to get rid of RCB before playoffs.? i'm sure few will agree to this theory because they claim so much fixing in IPL.

but now CSK 2nd spot also at risk. so its not that good .
Don't worry about that according to this conspiracy theory they will reclaim 2nd spot before going to the playoffs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
At home KKR going good and hope they will keep this spirit and win this match for place in play offs

I also want that KKR will reach in qualifier , it will create more interest for qualifier and final.
KKR going good as Uthappa is singing a good song right now so today four teams up for play offs and RCB which have some dynamic players out of this tournament
So who thinks its a master stroke from CSK to get rid of RCB before playoffs.? i'm sure few will agree to this theory because they claim so much fixing in IPL.

but now CSK 2nd spot also at risk. so its not that good .

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary
After today's match RCB's chances to reach play offs are going very less because now they have to wait for KKR vs CSK if KKR beat CSK then they must be out of this whats your views about this guys

if RCB lost means they will  almost out of the tournament, coz KKR has 12 points in 11 match and Rcb will have 10 points in 12 match.
If I am not wrong then play offs going as this 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 and this is going to happen then I sure Pretty vs Shah Rukh is most likely going to happen  Wink

you are wrong Play offs will be 1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4 .

after 1st play offs loser team will play again with the winner of play offs 3 vs 4.

so who will be top 2 team they will have 2 chances to reach final.
THanks for this correction but now this match is also in very interesting position 12 balls and 20 runs lets see what happen but still I sure SRH going to win this one Cheesy

this match is finish now 4 runs need for 6 balls.
After today's match RCB's chances to reach play offs are going very less because now they have to wait for KKR vs CSK if KKR beat CSK then they must be out of this whats your views about this guys

if RCB lost means they will  almost out of the tournament, coz KKR has 12 points in 11 match and Rcb will have 10 points in 12 match.
If I am not wrong then play offs going as this 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 and this is going to happen then I sure Pretty vs Shah Rukh is most likely going to happen  Wink

after 1st play offs loser team will play again with the winner of play offs 3 vs 4.

THanks for this correction but now this match is also in very interesting position 12 balls and 20 runs lets see what happen but still I sure SRH going to win this one Cheesy
legendary

legendary

KXIP won the match by 4 wickets. it was not easy match for punjab specially at the end.
The good thing or bad thing about this match for KXIP is that none of their Big players fired today..! Maxwell, Miller, Bailey , Sehwag no one of them fired tonight but their domestic players did well to win the game for KXIP . they will surely get a place in top 2 and will 2 chances in playoffs to qualify for final.
KXIP won but struggled a lil in the end.. not expected after getting a good start and having a good middle order which failed today KXIP's foreign players disappointed in this game , not a good time to loose form..! I just hope its one off day on the field
Its good wake up call for them before big matches and good thing is they are still no 1 in league Now tomorrow big match for KKR they need to win for place in play offs
KXIP won the match by 4 wickets. it was not easy match for punjab specially at the end.
The good thing or bad thing about this match for KXIP is that none of their Big players fired today..! Maxwell, Miller, Bailey , Sehwag no one of them fired tonight but their domestic players did well to win the game for KXIP . they will surely get a place in top 2 and will 2 chances in playoffs to qualify for final.
KXIP won but struggled a lil in the end.. not expected after getting a good start and having a good middle order which failed today KXIP's foreign players disappointed in this game , not a good time to loose form..! I just hope its one off day on the field
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
legendary
Mumbai Indian won by 25 runs. match was interesting till 19th over they hitted some big shot in 19th over.
yeah great win by Mumbai Smiley
Just a Friendly Notice : Hitted is not a word, Second and third form of Hit is Hit, Hit , Hit ..!

its ok, thanks for notice. I am not good in English thats why facing difficulties many times.
I'm not pointing out it to make you feel bad..! but just to help you.. I'm learning too Smiley

nah, I am just taking on light note. it will really helpful for even me, next time I wont do same mistake again.
Thats nice also you can use Few helpful sites to improve..!
legendary
Mumbai Indian won by 25 runs. match was interesting till 19th over they hitted some big shot in 19th over.
Just a Friendly Notice : Hitted is not a word, Second and third form of Hit is Hit, Hit , Hit ..!

its ok, thanks for notice. I am not good in English thats why facing difficulties many times.
I'm not pointing out it to make you feel bad..! but just to help you.. I'm learning too Smiley

nah, I am just taking on light note. it will really helpful for even me, next time I wont do same mistake again.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: