Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 9. (Read 31512 times)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
What a match! And what an innings by Anderson and Rayudu!
and that SIX from Tare... Never seen Dravid showing his emotions in his whole career , but I saw him throwing his cap to the ground something I never thought I'll see.!

The culprit here is the bowler. The fate of your team depends on ONE BALL and you throw a wider full toss outside leg stump? Is this what you expect from an international bowler?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
and that SIX from Tare... Never seen Dravid showing his emotions in his whole career , but I saw him throwing his cap to the ground something I never thought I'll see.!
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
So it finally came down to this..! 9 runs in 3 balls.. Corey this is the best time to redeem yourself

Mumbai qualified for qualifier, it was really miracle. and what an inning by cory anderson.
So it finally came down to this..! 9 runs in 3 balls.. Corey this is the best time to redeem yourself
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
I'm Putting my money on MI for qualifiers now ..!
superb match going on...
Superb is an understatement mate.. its EPIC
Ladies and Gentlemen this game is not yet Finished..! !!

best match in whole 2014 IPL.
I can lip read Rajashtan Royals Supporters yelling " Bhen ch*d " "maa***" MI can do it from here 27 required in 13 balls..!
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
BITCOIN
superb match going on...
legendary

best match in whole 2014 IPL.
great start from Mumbai Indian 53 for 1 in 4 overs. lets hope MI will win the match in 14.3 overs.
Hussey gone :p but still 53 in 4 overs is impressive..! but they surely need one Epic Innings.. from someone Pollard on the ground..
MI doing hard but wickets going regularly which is not helping there cause and they are losing ground
till Corey or Rohit in crease they will chase.
I was enjoying batting of both and thinking they can achieve this target easily but suddenly realize they need to do this in just 14.3 over and Sharma is out  Sad
All in all a good fight from MI till now..! and a good Innings from Anderson till now will he win it for MI lets see I'm not talking about 14.3 but overall.. he shown his worth today.. !
Activity: 392
great start from Mumbai Indian 53 for 1 in 4 overs. lets hope MI will win the match in 14.3 overs.
Hussey gone :p but still 53 in 4 overs is impressive..! but they surely need one Epic Innings.. from someone Pollard on the ground..
MI doing hard but wickets going regularly which is not helping there cause and they are losing ground

I was enjoying batting of both and thinking they can achieve this target easily but suddenly realize they need to do this in just 14.3 over and Sharma is out  Sad
legendary

legendary

But mostly Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai helps spinners and create too much troubles for batsmen  Wink
I saw no help for Harbhajan Singh.. and the way MI is playing with all guns blazing its gonna be a heck of a match..
Update**
Mumbai One wicket down..
already 160 in less than 18over.. the target is going above 180 for sure from here maybe 190+ lets see.. what happens with Mr. Cricket Mike Hussey , Pollard, Corey , and Rohit himself can they do it..?
Rohan they can win match but not within the 15 overs.
Yeah to chase down 190Runs in less than 90 runs very much impossible , but lets see..! just want to see a good match..? and its only 15over match for MI. Pitch is very good to bat on..

But mostly Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai helps spinners and create too much troubles for batsmen  Wink
already 160 in less than 18over.. the target is going above 180 for sure from here maybe 190+ lets see.. what happens with Mr. Cricket Mike Hussey , Pollard, Corey , and Rohit himself can they do it..?
Rohan they can win match but not within the 15 overs.
Yeah to chase down 190Runs in less than 90 runs very much impossible , but lets see..! just want to see a good match..? and its only 15over match for MI. Pitch is very good to bat on..
Pages:
Jump to: