Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 14. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Did they keep the 2-day gap because of election results? Or the league matches are over now?
This gap is because of elections results and they will back on 19 May with all actions
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Did they keep the 2-day gap because of election results? Or the league matches are over now?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Now 3 teams are confirmed for play offs so which one is fourth in your view because 3 are in hunt for this and I am going with RCB they can do magic

I want KKR will qualify for play offs.
They have good chance for this but RCB is also very strong contender for this spot and their all players doing some good now

I can see KXIP and CSK making it to the finals and KXIP taking the trophy away.

any updates about IPL mean have 2 off days or what I am checking but no match available for today and tomorrow is this right ?
yes no matches for 2 days because Results of General Election. next match will be on 18th May.
already missing it.. :p ..! when's kxip's next match?

Google provides us a good way to track IPL matches...

https://www.google.com/search?q=ipl+2014
haha know that.. but sometimes just lil lazy to do so..! but anyway its on 19th..! 3days to go from now..!

For the really lazy people, here is a really good solution Wink

http://bit.ly/1n0Yz2t
haha thanks..! Tongue now this is what i was talking about.. I love LMGTFY service.. it makes you realize how lazy you are..!

I showed it to someone over FB ...she thought I hacked into her machine and controlling her mouse Cheesy
legendary
Now 3 teams are confirmed for play offs so which one is fourth in your view because 3 are in hunt for this and I am going with RCB they can do magic

They have good chance for this but RCB is also very strong contender for this spot and their all players doing some good now

any updates about IPL mean have 2 off days or what I am checking but no match available for today and tomorrow is this right ?
yes no matches for 2 days because Results of General Election. next match will be on 18th May.

haha know that.. but sometimes just lil lazy to do so..! but anyway its on 19th..! 3days to go from now..!

For the really lazy people, here is a really good solution Wink

http://bit.ly/1n0Yz2t

KXIP is going to play next match on 19 May against DD and its easy for them they will keep first place in ranking  Cheesy
never know IPL is full with surprises..! last time when KXIP lost to Mumbai they were at bottom of table..! but yeah no one is in form for DD except Duminy ..!
Upsets all time on way as we have many in EPL also but I am giving KXIP to 75 percent chance to win this match because they all playing very good cricket right now
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
KXIP is going to play next match on 19 May against DD and its easy for them they will keep first place in ranking  Cheesy
never know IPL is full with surprises..! last time when KXIP lost to Mumbai they were at bottom of table..! but yeah no one is in form for DD except Duminy ..!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

legendary

legendary
oops Duminy gone its good wicket of DD it could change some thing into in match but now is game over
they way DD is playing this season its disheartening for a city like Delhi which is called " Dil walo ki Delhi " Dil tod diya DD ne , fans ka..!
I am also from Delhi so you can understand my feeling. its really very bad to see loosing like this way.
Delhi is not far from Punjab so start supporting Punjab Smiley haha..! you will smile , even if KXIP we got Priety Zinta that will always bring some joy to you Smiley

haha dont worry I am supporting Punjab, from first day of IPL.
legendary
oops Duminy gone its good wicket of DD it could change some thing into in match but now is game over
they way DD is playing this season its disheartening for a city like Delhi which is called " Dil walo ki Delhi " Dil tod diya DD ne , fans ka..!
I am also from Delhi so you can understand my feeling. its really very bad to see loosing like this way.
legendary
RR made 201 Runs, it is really huge target for Delhi, Delhi changed again their opening batsmen and this tiem captain himself came for batting.
with the kind of form they are in..! its gonna take a huge effort to get to this target ..! lets see if they can do what KXIP already done twice in this season of IPL..! playing positively till now..

nothing changed for Delhi, 4 wickets lost, Duminy, Karthik, Kevin, Mayank all big hitter gone only ross taylor and tiwari left and no hope for Delhi.
legendary
RR made 201 Runs, it is really huge target for Delhi, Delhi changed again their opening batsmen and this tiem captain himself came for batting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
KKR vs MI who will win today match is Harbhajan singh makes it into win Smiley

look like KKR will make it, not a big target for them.

yeah your right 9 wicket on hand of KKR and low target with good required rate ! and batting pitch ! only spinner will change this match :!
Game Over for MI..! Uthappa Played really well..! also MI is now officially not in race for this years IPL trophy after loosing this match

I told you Rohan its not easy to win all matches to qualify , they are really playing very bad.
With Sachin , Ricky Ponting, Jhonty , Anil , and so many others in the dressing room , Tongue its too hard to get fresh air..! so many Brains.. and team is in mess...!
KKR vs MI who will win today match is Harbhajan singh makes it into win Smiley

look like KKR will make it, not a big target for them.

yeah your right 9 wicket on hand of KKR and low target with good required rate ! and batting pitch ! only spinner will change this match :!
Game Over for MI..! Uthappa Played really well..! also MI is now officially not in race for this years IPL trophy after loosing this match

I told you Rohan its not easy to win all matches to qualify , they are really playing very bad.
Yes they play very bad and out of IPL last four race even they are defending title  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: