Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 4. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The Football fever is high but to all the cricket fans out there the game B/W MCC and Rest Of World will be played tomorrow on Star Sports in India , so anyone wanna see legends like Sachin, Lara, Warne ,Dravid, Gilchrist, Collingwood, Murali , Sehwag , Brett Lee , Vettori , Pietersen , Afridi,  Chanderpaul play against each other for one more time should not miss the game

MCC                                 Rest of the World XI

Sachin Tendulkar(C)           Shane Warne (C)
Rahul Dravid                           Kevin Pietersen
Aaron Finch                             Shahid Afridi
Saeed Ajmal                           Tino Best
Umar Gul                                Muttiah Muralitharan
Chris Read                              Peter Siddle
Brian Lara                                Virender Sehwag
Daniel Vettori                          Yuvraj Singh
Brett Lee                                  Tamim Iqbal
Shivnarine Chanderpaul          Adam Gilchrist
Shaun Tait                               Paul Collingwood

not bad, worth watching match.

P.S. we must close this thread and open always new thread according to series.
I don't understand why that's a requirement. That will be totally pointless.. as the amount of cricket played in India you'll need to create one or two threads each month..! this thread was created for discussing the cricket not only IPL. so no problems there.
If you are happy then its ok I also have no problem with this because we can talk about Cricket and its not a problem its IPL or ENG vs IND series
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
The Football fever is high but to all the cricket fans out there the game B/W MCC and Rest Of World will be played tomorrow on Star Sports in India , so anyone wanna see legends like Sachin, Lara, Warne ,Dravid, Gilchrist, Collingwood, Murali , Sehwag , Brett Lee , Vettori , Pietersen , Afridi,  Chanderpaul play against each other for one more time should not miss the game

I don't understand why that's a requirement. That will be totally pointless.. as the amount of cricket played in India you'll need to create one or two threads each month..! this thread was created for discussing the cricket not only IPL. so no problems there.

Yes its better idea now open a new thread for England vs  India I will wait for this discussion and please send me link also  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I don't know if anyone still has their eyes on Cricket as the football worldcup is in progress, but India Pulled out an Incredible victory today.
Defending 105 India bowled out Bangladesh on 58 :p Stuart Binny bowled Best figures by an Indian bowler in ODI cricket 4.4-2-   4-6    

I wonder if anyone even watches the ongoing series between India vs Bangla except a few people.
Cricket matches just keep going and going, it's been an overdose. There is a limit before everyone leaves the couch.
I watch yesterday and today I am thinking hope Bangladesh Cricket Board announces apologises for there bad lost of yesterday

Well...  the pitch was bad for batting due to rainy season. India too didn't go very far, only 105.
I don't know if anyone still has their eyes on Cricket as the football worldcup is in progress, but India Pulled out an Incredible victory today.
Defending 105 India bowled out Bangladesh on 58 :p Stuart Binny bowled Best figures by an Indian bowler in ODI cricket 4.4-2-   4-6    

I wonder if anyone even watches the ongoing series between India vs Bangla except a few people.
Cricket matches just keep going and going, it's been an overdose. There is a limit before everyone leaves the couch.
I watch yesterday and today I am thinking hope Bangladesh Cricket Board announces apologises for there bad lost of yesterday
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
KIXP should have won the final after such wonderful performances throughout the tournament.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Its happened with every team, I even thought they just peaked out in begining of tournament and it was true, after reaching qualifier they really facing so much trouble specially in bowling. and main reason to losing the game was bowling in final too.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So Finally IPL is over..! its now time for Ind vs Bng and Ind bs Eng..! but there is also Fifa WC beginning from 12 june Smiley

India vs Bangladesh is not much interesting. time for FIFA WC.
With India sending a weak team to Bangladesh who knows it might get interesting but yeah Its soccer time all over the world ..! 

Yes, but its not that much weak team. Just wait for begining of Series.
So Finally IPL is over..! its now time for Ind vs Bng and Ind bs Eng..! but there is also Fifa WC beginning from 12 june Smiley

With India sending a weak team to Bangladesh who knows it might get interesting but yeah Its soccer time all over the world ..! 

KKR it is..! sad for KXIP but its ok..! they played well.. each and every game of this season
Yes this season they done really good job but as I post few days back final is very tough and they can lost because its big pressure game

It was great game of Cricket. Punjab did not lost but KKR won the match.
KKR it is..! sad for KXIP but its ok..! they played well.. each and every game of this season
Yes this season they done really good job but as I post few days back final is very tough and they can lost because its big pressure game
Activity: 353
BITCOIN
A SPLENDID MATCH
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
15 required from last 12balls..! looks easy for KKR..! lets see...
Wickets are tumbling so its very interesting at the end hoping for KXIP to collect this trophy tonight  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
15 required from last 12balls..! looks easy for KKR..! lets see...
Pages:
Jump to: