Pages:
Author

Topic: the Veil Project Mining- Privacy without Compromise - page 24. (Read 6062 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
any idea how much veil tokens can be mined in a rx 580 8gb,  I hope their is a bench mark for it
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I am now mine Veil and very pleased. I recommend the pool "coinblockers". I like it more than suprnova.

Suprnova is good because you can start mining once you set up an account, and can then sort out your personal wallet a little bit later.

Most other pools you need a personal address right away or else you can't start mining.

Suprnova has all the hashing right now so you can hit blocks consistently.
I've been trying out veilmine also. Both are set up the same way

Ok, I guess VeilMine.com isn't working for the past day... Anyone else mining on that site?

I sure hope that site wasn't set up to scam and steal mined tokens cause I have a small amount still there I was planning to transfer once I gathered a larger amount.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Im up, veil will dominate the market trends. No ico projects is damm good, i read their whitepaper before wearing the signature code. I participated because i want to promote the project to ny fellow user here in the forum. Setup to mind this coin and stake is staed on their website. And i prefer to do this with high speed gpu so everything will be easy, not laptops sir. It should be waste of electricity
No ICO established a lot of trust to the Veil. It reminds people the early days of bitcoin and how bitcoin was started. No premines means the developers are not greedy, they are not willing to control the coin circulation and they're trustworthy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Im up, veil will dominate the market trends. No ico projects is damm good, i read their whitepaper before wearing the signature code. I participated because i want to promote the project to ny fellow user here in the forum. Setup to mind this coin and stake is staed on their website. And i prefer to do this with high speed gpu so everything will be easy, not laptops sir. It should be waste of electricity
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I am thinking about giving solo mining a try using my secondary miner any idea which ports should I redirect my miner too.
Thanks
I am now mine Veil and very pleased. I recommend the pool "coinblockers". I like it more than suprnova.

Suprnova is good because you can start mining once you set up an account, and can then sort out your personal wallet a little bit later.

Most other pools you need a personal address right away or else you can't start mining.

Suprnova has all the hashing right now so you can hit blocks consistently.
I've been trying out veilmine also. Both are set up the same way
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think one of the best coins to mine to day i hope they will release calculator for profit in mining veil token, its better to mine now while the difficulty is still low Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
*snip*

What's with the negativity?
You know you can simply ignore the marketing stuff and simply focus on the product.
Regardless of the signature/logo, OP made a good guide.  

No need to even quote those obvious trolls. I have been following the project from pre ann and rarely i can say that i am proud to wear a sig like now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

I haven't seen any kind of calculator mining VEIL at time.

Calculator for Veil there. I've already used it for calculations.
Here is where I saw this calculator: https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=veil-mining-calculator
Thank you for sharing the calculator link. By now it is easier to calculate and to start mine a huge amount of coins, hopefully. I really trust veil project and only a few months we will see it in the top 100 of the coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
If you have a Veil logo your a straight up whore and will do anything for a buck

What's with the negativity?
You know you can simply ignore the marketing stuff and simply focus on the product.
Regardless of the signature/logo, OP made a good guide. 
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
If you have a Veil logo your a straight up whore and will do anything for a buck
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Here is where I saw this calculator: https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=veil-mining-calculator

Thanks for sharing the calculator. If everything goes right I should be able to mine a pretty good amount of coins in a month.
Is this now a thread for shilling coins? I thought this was more for hardware and mining software discussing
It's for shilling since they have bounty for bct forum, you can see profiles with veil signature shitposting everywhere.Funny how they forget to mention what shitshow pos activation was and that devs and people close to them collected most of the blocks

This thread is about Veil - Which you can mine and stake.

It's an exciting project getting back to the core of CryptoCurrencies which is privacy.
- No premine or ICO
- Not some shit-token running ERC20
- It has it's own blockchain, wallet, mining protocol, zerocoin implementation...

"devs and people close to them collected most of the blocks" - That is impossible.

There is a current circulating supply of ~12million. After the 1st year there will be ~52 Million. So even if the Dev team collected the majority of current blocks - It's only like 1/5 of the supply after a year.

Fair Launch, No Ico, and minable is what has me very attracted to this project...
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Is this now a thread for shilling coins? I thought this was more for hardware and mining software discussing
It's for shilling since they have bounty for bct forum, you can see profiles with veil signature shitposting everywhere.Funny how they forget to mention what shitshow pos activation was and that devs and people close to them collected most of the blocks
Activity: 357
Merit: 26
This is the hottest coin right now - This project is going to break into the Top100 by the end of the year, mark my words...

Why?

First...person to respond without a 'Veil' shill signature. Whatever else this project is, it's got a marketing strategy....
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Indeed, computing power is now improving. I hope that the VEIL project team will do better every day, plan the route, and perhaps more people will participate in the encryption field.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
This is the hottest coin right now - This project is going to break into the Top100 by the end of the year, mark my words...

Why?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Pages:
Jump to: