Pages:
Author

Topic: The War has started. Crypto vs Giants - page 2. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
As far as I know, Facebook has allowed partially advertising cryptocurrencies. To do this, it is proposed to pass a certain procedure-application. I think that's a very reasonable step.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:09:22 PM
Facebook is planning to release their own token.
They also accepted the continued crypto advertising.
The biggest concern is probably the global financial crisis will affect Crypto.
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
I heard that they want to create their own coins. Perhaps this is done so that there is no unnecessary competition with them
I would love to buy a coin from Facebook, I think it would become very popular. And I think that there will be other advertising channels.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 25, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
I heard that they want to create their own coins. Perhaps this is done so that there is no unnecessary competition with them
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 07:18:20 AM
Crypto will win I think. A lot of people believe in it so it can’t be ignored. Or there will be some ways to get round bans.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
June 20, 2018, 07:33:45 AM
Yeah, crypto against google, facebook, apple and other giants, but who is going to win this war?
It seems to me that these giants will implement blockchain technology in their business, but it will be centralised
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 07:30:56 AM
No, you are wrong when making such suppositions because it is impossible to destroy new technologies, even if so, destroying new technologies means a degradation but I do not seem that somebody wants to destroy new technologies, opportunities and the future. Facebook does not know how to fight with spammers and did not find the better way to block an importunate advertisement.
Activity: 104
June 20, 2018, 04:44:39 AM
I think, two options here. Or the centralized finance tries to suppress the decentralized cryptomarket at the very beginning of the development or, at least, to subordinate the cryptomarket under the control. Or whales in one environment with owners of media Internet giant and social networks, or whales are also co-owners of Internet corporations. And then we observe obvious attempt of manipulation of the market by means of media and social networks.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 01:18:13 AM
This topic is a full plate to take get negative, avoid talking nonsense about war, but coming back the question, I do not consider it as a war, I consider it as a avoidance of false information among the masses, anyone who wants information that seeks and finds Bitcointalk or specific media, another perspective that we can look at is the safety of the cryptocoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
The war has really started and it has been going on for a long time, I think it will continue for quite some time, because no one will give up just like this and probably this will lead to sad consequences.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
i think its only a rumor, because until now many advertised about crypto still playing on facebook page, neither with youtube, they didnt do banned ico advertised until now.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
 cryptocurrencies are not stable enough to win this battle so I suppose that in few years they will be or totally destroyed or became just an alternative money
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
No way the world is stopping due to technology. Everytime when there is a revolution, technology will always prevail.

We are always looking to improve instead of going backwards.

They can "ban" but we have our ways to get things across . That is even more efficient!
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
No, you are wrong when making such suppositions because it is impossible to destroy new technologies, even if so, destroying new technologies means a degradation but I do not seem that somebody wants to destroy new technologies, opportunities and the future. Facebook does not know how to fight with spammers and did not find the better way to block an importunate advertisement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
June 07, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
You might have seen the following news

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.

There's no crypto ads ban experience in Facebook, even if they will ban crypto currency ads they are not the only social media site for us to share, post and advertise crypto. Twitter, medium and steemit are 3 social medias best to advertise ICOs.

No worries! We have lots of options, nobody can destroy crypto currency, we can't control crypto its exploding now to the whole world.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 07, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
I think that Facebook's ban on cryptocurrency advertising does not affect the cryptocurrency market. Facebook does a certain degree of protection for certain customers. Nowadays, many token advertising are deceptive!
Activity: 79
June 06, 2018, 01:50:54 AM
Well it is really stupid that all these big social giants are banning ICO adverts. When I didnt knew bitcoin I do facebook all day, but now that I am here in bitcoin.. I leave facebook to work in bitcoin.
Activity: 54
June 05, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
It is nothing to be scared of as it is only concerned when it is a paid crypto for advertisement. Other things are allowed, the sharing of post: crypto related as it a task for many bounties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that the giants are worried about their well-being. They do not need interest from the controlling bodies. This can bring a lot of lawsuits and big financial losses. Unfortunately at the moment there is no order in the crypto market ..
Activity: 329
in my opinion bitcoin will not be invincible even many will not be able to beat bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a very good digital currency created in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: