Pages:
Author

Topic: The War has started. Crypto vs Giants - page 3. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
It is not war.
If Facebook and Twitter will support crypto then what will be the purpose of the huge number of the projects which have collected money from ICOs? Now time for rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
There are news I found out that facebook was collecting informations about their own users. Well, I think in this era, facebook is not anymore trend and soon it will be vanished by new existing social media sites. Banning of facebook is not the worst battle against cryptocurrency. The worst scenario for crypto is that the people do not want to use cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
The winner is obvious Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2018, 09:44:18 AM
Facebook is dead. Just waiting Akasha to destroy facebook.
Vitalik and his friends buıilding a new social media for us. And this will kill facebook!
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
This shouldn't be a problem for crypto because many people know about crypto already so they don't need social media to see the news about it. You can easily find the news somewhere else
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 28, 2018, 09:40:19 AM
yah, facebook, google, twitter baned crytocurrency ads. crytocurrency ads is limitted than before, that affects the whole market, that also causes the prices to go down. the war has started
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 09:38:48 AM
Necessity they said is mother of all inventions, this is actually where this truth applied so,"Facebook and Google" ban should not cause any panic because it is possible that it will create an opportunity that doesn't exist before now. Such opportunity can create more jobs for more peoples ,it may in turn reform crypto industry in better way than what we have today .
And crypto is a digital technology that advances in its progress with a speed of lighting, it is equally possible that if these challenges arrives it will be address in the same pace.So,let's leave the whole issue in the hand of the future and see how it will be confronted
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
March 28, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
You might have seen the following news

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.

I think facebook has only banned the paid advertising section of cryptocurrency, but this doesn't necessarily mean that we can't post or share anything crypto related information in our account.
There is a big difference in posting or sharing crypto related topics in your account with posting in paid adverts in facebook.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.

Posted when January 31, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Last January, this rumor is a pain in the back for all the crypto enthusiast because this would cause plunge but YES this happen. When Facebook officially announced their crypto ban, Google ( which already din ) and twitter ( most recent ) do the same acts also. Now, with all the rumors came to life, still crypto survived ( catching breath ). We will see more rough roads to come and also wish that this is just a roller coaster with excitement but still, SAFE.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
March 28, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
I do not think it's necessary to talk about war. It is rather a forced measure to curb uncontrolled advertising of fraud. I think that good projects did not suffer very much from these prohibitions. Their popularity is quite high. Thus, look at this situation at an angle of positive dynamics.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
I Don't get the point of blocking the crypto ads tbh
Activity: 406
March 28, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Until now I saw ICO and other crypto coins  posting ads in facebook  this was only for paid advertisement which keep  pop every time you open your facebook. though this may affect temporarily the crypto market but with the  coverage of social media there is no doubt that  Crypto coins can find  alternative way to promote their coins soon.
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 08:44:10 AM
It doesn't matter. If you open your social media profiles or search something in Google, you will see ads of ICO and crypto related things. I think that promoting new projects will become harder, but still possible. Companies don’t want to lose profit, but they need to work in legal field.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

That's quite a bit of a reach with your conclusion.

I don't think it'll destroy crypto currency any time soon or even harm it in the long run. I think they're just playing it safe and doing what's best for their platform.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
March 28, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

Banning ICO is not destroying cryptocurrency. In fact it helps the crypto to clean bad or scam coins that is or would circulate the market. They are protecting their users to avoid scam. Besides if the ICO is real, they will find a way to advertise their project in other Social Media.
You are completely right , a lot of people seem to fail to see that. Most ico's don't even need the amounts of money they are asking for , and if your coin is good people will come in eventually.
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
I don't believe someone cares of the users like trying to save them from scammers... Everyone contributes at his/her own risk and ads is only the way to know about a new ICO project. That is why - yes - I think this is a war and a trial to subdue cryptocommunity.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 27, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I will be taking on the cryptocurrency site because governments today are stealing peoples money by getting a huge amount of tax in their salary but with cryptocurrency, everything is fine by working at home and earning a good amount of money to sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 27, 2018, 04:33:19 PM
I think this is an attempt to reduce the number of scammers in the crypto world. I'm sure that good and quality projects will find a way to advertise themselves anyway. Crypto can not be banned without a true reason in social networks.
Bitcoin could be used even with a ban in place. Social media networks can do whatever they want, it don't matter to me!
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
I think that the reason is a bit different. I think that facebook ban advertising cryptocurrencies due to the large number of scams.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
Facebook has only banned the paid advertising of cryptocurrency. Which is fine as I get sick of seeing them when I do occasionally jump on Facebook. You or anyone else can post or share crypto stuff on your timeline so bounties etc will not be effected.
So as long as you don't make a paid ad for cryptocurrency nothing changes.

True. It gets suffocating many times. You browse the news feed and you will keep on seeing advertisements with full of dirt.  Grin
Once you followed or liked one of them, they are going to swarm you with a lot more and there is no stopping it (or I just dont know how). But the thing is, that should not be like that. They looked like a blog with full of paid advertisement everywhere and you cannot read the contents of the page anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: