Pages:
Author

Topic: The War has started. Crypto vs Giants - page 7. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 09:42:19 AM
so lets switch to twitter and others....
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 07:37:34 AM
Yes, the war started. I only just wonder if it is a real war, with the intention to destroy cryptomarket, or just a fake one, with the aim to manipulate the market just to buy cheap.
Weìll have an answer in the next weeks.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:45:01 PM
The moment US government and other govnmts will get their cryptoS (and they will) everyone will turn into it NO MATTER WHAT
so at te moment it is just a small lake (not very small already) before big boys came in and took it
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
They war started before it. Not with Facebook.
But do not forget the famous quote:

First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
February 01, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
This is no war. It is just a ban on paid advertising of ICO's. If you have a legitimate ICO it should be able to attract followers who will participate in a bounty campaign to promote it. Since scam ICO's never pay a bounty, the bounty hunters are incentivised to check if the ICO is legit before promoting. This will only affect scammers that where creating fake ICO's and using Paid Facebook Ads to promote their scam.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 07:14:19 AM
Its always an opprortunity for everyone to make other coins in this crypto world. Just like cryptocurrencies, facebook by nature is an online app that had influence so many people all over the world. Both are originated or operated online. Definitely, they can create their own coin if ever they wanted to enter the crypoto world. Created and develop by human beings might as well everyone are capable to enhance or innovate online related business or applications.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
February 01, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
You might have seen the following news

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.

I believe that this is not at all an "attempt to kill crypto-currencies", as Facebook owners many times, spoke positively about crypto-currencies and even considered the introduction of some new technologies related to them.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
February 01, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
the advertisers on Facebook are frantic of the ICO dev but not possible also for social media will all prohibit and I do not expect everything is prohibited because there are still many good ICO Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 01, 2018, 06:55:43 AM
You might have seen the following news

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.
Okay, We are now crypto currency lovers should not use Facebook, now we switch to the Twitter or Bitcointalk because Facebook does not show positive signals against the currency crypto
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
With so many deceptive proposals it was an inevitable move. (don't forget that USA government prohibits his citizens from taking part in any ICO)
Probably they will start to regulate the market, then we'll see.
Anything in cryptoworld move fast.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 01, 2018, 05:13:37 AM
It's just a prelude to regulation. They want to stop the scams, and in an unregulated market the only way to do that is to start by banning everything, and then later on approve the legitimate ones . It's just a very broad approach as a first step. Crypto will be back on there, I'm sure of it. And if it means the scams get blocked then so much the better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
Yes, the war is really going on and it has been going on for a long time, it's just that we just recently started to participate in it, because we bought our tokens and coins for fiat money, so I think that in this war we must defeat the crypt
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
I have never used FB and I never will. They cannot win this war!
Activity: 47
February 01, 2018, 05:08:40 AM
It's not a war by any means
It is start of regulations. And there will be plenty
just like it was with gold
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 05:02:10 AM
I agree with the post. Actually the war had started once bitcoin introduced into futures and leverages. Those are whales in these kind of markets and I am not sure if they are interested in blockchain and peer to peer money transfer revolution. The big whales may think this invention may harm to their wealth.

But I am sure that they are going to try to make some money from cryptocurrencies instead of killing them once and for all. This year they can shill some other cryptocurrency than Bitcoin, this may be Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 01, 2018, 04:27:36 AM
Facebook has only banned the paid advertising of cryptocurrency. Which is fine as I get sick of seeing them when I do occasionally jump on Facebook. You or anyone else can post or share crypto stuff on your timeline so bounties etc will not be effected.
So as long as you don't make a paid ad for cryptocurrency nothing changes.
The greatest ban of these ICOs and crypto advertisement will affect the market, but just a little bit. By the way, it is also prohibited to share this information in Instagram. Folks will use Telegram and YouTube channels more now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 12:39:55 PM
It's not a true war, all that Giants want is to participate to the party.
So, even if now they act against crypto, you can bet that in short time every big company (Facebook first) will have its own coin.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 31, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
FB only banned paid banner adverts. Some peolpe say they are happy with this, because they are sick and tired of such ads on every page of facebook. Nobody can ban people write posts about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
January 31, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
Hahahahaha obviously winner is no doubt crypto paradise.
Activity: 210
January 31, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
It seems to me that there was a lot of spam on facebook about cryptocurrency. People who participate in the bounty are very actively disseminated information about cryptocurrency. Facebook began to remove some reposts about the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: