Pages:
Author

Topic: The Well Deserved Fortune of Satoshi Nakamoto, Visionary and Genious - page 7. (Read 13305 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
"The mystery will be revealed in 3 days from now".

Heh, I was wondering if I needed to start convincing people that I am not satoshi... Now it will not be needed if satoshi's identity can be revealed.
Activity: 128
Merit: 107
The black lines are steeper than all the red ones. Does that mean "Satoshi"'s computer was faster than all the others?

Also the single red line with varying angle is interesting. Looks like the cpu got into thermal throttling or something.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can you go into more depth about this 'ExtraNonce field' and what it is.  Also can you extend your analysis to see other larger miners, the red dots in the graph clearly show similar parallel upward slope trends and should be able to be parsed out into a few more 'entities'.  Also dose this methodology work as a tool after the introduction of mining pools?

How many addresses are utilized in this 'Nonce closure' group and how dose combining it with the conventional closure methods change the picture?  What percentage of the network hash-rate did the entity represent during that period?  If its mining at a steady rate and we know the number of blocks it won it should be simple to determine its hash-power which as you said looks to be steady, is it consistent with a single PC?
legendary
Activity: 873
Merit: 1000
This obviously contradicts every word GMaxwell and DeathAndTaxes said about mining during the first year.

Activity: 536
Merit: 500
Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto is genius.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
What if he got hit by a bus? (or something with the same result: abandoned 1 million coins.)
Activity: 555
Merit: 654
A  picture is worth a thousand words.

http://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

This obviously contradicts every word GMaxwell and DeathAndTaxes said about mining during the first year.

Best regards,
 Sergio.

Pages:
Jump to: