Pages:
Author

Topic: The White European should be praised for their actions concerning slavery - page 5. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
ok.

Just seemed strange to accept any form of slavery or racism as an anarchist, but I can understand not wanting to get involved in internet keyboard battles.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
When it gets physical and goes beyond people making moronic comments to each other and getting offended by it let me know and I'll happily defend anyone in my area from it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
It's times like this I'm glad I chose to be an Anarchist and not give a fuck about any of this, am I the only one who feels the same? Or is this thread going to degenerate into a back and forth of race bashing like every other thread about race? People who go on about race and racism on either end of it as if it matters are a bunch of irrational halfwits.

you are an anarchist so you dont have to care about slavery or racism?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
It's times like this I'm glad I chose to be an Anarchist and not give a fuck about any of this, am I the only one who feels the same? Or is this thread going to degenerate into a back and forth of race bashing like every other thread about race? People who go on about race and racism on either end of it as if it matters are a bunch of irrational halfwits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
slavery should have been abolished in this earth, only hemisphere where all men should live free, but that we see in electronic media and print media slavery still occurs, due to the existence of the war, many children and women who are victims, so it should slavery should be abolished, let's hope the government all over the country want to hear the complaints of the slaves that exist in other countries ...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
You probably thought I lost it but you will understand what I mean if you watch the end of the Stefan Molyneux's video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQJMLWx6og&list=UUC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w

Molyneux is very direct but after you are shocked by what he is saying you usually start thinking that what he is saying make a lot of sense; in this video, he is talking about the fact that slavery was present in every culture and most countries for thousands of years : Africa, Americas, Middle East, Asia and Europe until Europeans fought to abolish it, yet we still hear that the White Europeans were the biggest bad guys concerning slavery and should feel ashamed when they should be praised if anything
Pages:
Jump to: