Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that? - page 3. (Read 21221 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is very obvious that the market has really gone down this year and this has created a whole lot of chaos in the cryptospace but let's not forget that cryptocurrencies are volatile and always you are advised that you should invest in cryptocurrencies an amount that you can lose. But don't lose hope guys the market will definitely rise up with time. Be patient and wait for that time Smiley.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Large investors like institutions keep coming in and this is good and bad as they head down the price with the power of big funds they have, manipulation will greatly benefit big fund owners and us as users can only follow the games they are doing. I hope there will be a big change in their mainset for future development of crypto
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
At this time , few can give a forecast for growth, just many hope that sooner or later the market will be the same, where everything is only growing but so far we have a bear market.

the current market is normal. no one needs to worry too deeply. all will be able to return. as we know that the market will still recover
now prices have started to increase, we know eth has a significant increase. of course we hope that the market will recover soon. and that means the crypto market is starting to get excited again
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

There are a number of reasons behind this like:

1) Manipulation by whales who have dumped the coins and thus reducing the prices by such a huge extent. They will again accumulate at reduced prices for higher gains.

2) Even the existence of so many coins is one of the reasons in my opinion. It divides the whole market share and hampers growth of each coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Supply & Demand.
There's no correlation with the progress in technical development at the moment.

Additionally, too many people decided to convert cryptocurrencies into traditional money last year, when Bitcoin and altcoins reached their maximum. The crypto market lost a lot and started falling.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
At this time , few can give a forecast for growth, just many hope that sooner or later the market will be the same, where everything is only growing but so far we have a bear market.

the current market is normal. no one needs to worry too deeply. all will be able to return. as we know that the market will still recover
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 7
Supply & Demand.
There's no correlation with the progress in technical development at the moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
Last year there was no ETF and there was FUD of China and later bitcoin price jumped to $20k. This year ETF. This is the accumaltion period and whales are accumulating. Almost every top altcoin is oversold on RSI. Bull run is near. November will be biggest month.
Activity: 392
I find it a bit difficult to believe any reason given by anyone for the current price of cryptocurrencies. All are mere speculations. I hope there is no hidden manipulation happening. All I can do now is wait for the right time because the price will come up one day.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
I think that the reason for the lack of demand for coins after the last time, mainly to withdraw funds in Fiat, with the result that the cap falls, and with him the price!
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
The market is going down because people are taking their profit converting it into Fiat,
That is the only reason I see why the market keeps on going down.
At this stage, I would say the market has really gone down more than enough, and it is possible we can even start seeing a retrace as the case may be.

We just need to understand that it is a normal thing for a market to experience a downtrend which is called correction after an uptrend, and most especially, when that uptrend for fueled by greed at some point and every newcomer FOMOing.

The weak hands will always get to bail out and repeat the same process again and as long as they keep doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting different results, the whales will keep having a filled day. If a market is going down, then, buy the dips, it is just a chance for everyone to get equal chance, but since a lot of people are just after the getting rich fast thing, the joining of FOMOs is one thing they will always do.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Market is going down because a lot of people are scared and they are selling off their asset which makes the market to go dip down, as for market recover, market is making a slow recovery now but it won't recover completely unless something like bitcoin ETF approval happens, before market will recover, it needs a huge news that will create a great fomo which will make people to jump right in and starts making investment.
Activity: 784
if the market is falling then you should be able to take advantage of that moment to be able to buy as much coins as you can and after that you can wait until the price rises again or you can use it for short-term trading.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I don't know if we should be paniced about this. What i do understand is that all coins right now are so affordable that you could opt to buy one or more whole coins and wait for it to be expensive again. I mean this bear market is not going to be for a whole year. Lastly, i think investors are wary of getting in crypto currency after that huge spike and dip.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
The market is going down because people are taking their profit converting it into Fiat,
That is the only reason I see why the market keeps on going down.
Activity: 476
I'm more on the fact that there was a huge spike at thr beginning of the year then a price correction after that resulted to people pulling out their investments. Then again, I'm quite enjoying that fact that the crypto currencies are kind of on sale. I cannbuy more to beef up my portfolio and watch it rise on the bull run.
Activity: 1190
Bitcoin movements are essentially due to speculation, so it is virtually impossible to find a logic.
If prices fall at this moment, it is because some of the big ones are worth it.
Yesterday there was a jump of 10% up, and after a few hours the price came back down.
There is no sense.
Yeah prices go up and down because they are influenced by news and speculation, or other factors. some time ago the price dropped because bitcoin ETF was rejected, it's one example of how news affects the market and it could be a high price increase if ETF is accepted. speculation, news, issues affecting the market..
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
worry crisis is coming down
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

This is also related to many scams incident that's why volume of supporters and user are quietly discharge or split to their usual activity then it will affect to the whole market that simultaneously going down, I think if the price going strong and continuously higher many people are gradually rise again.   
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

that is very common, and for this year there have been 7 times or more movements chart like this. but this august and september is the lowest for this year. and certainly all will rise again when the price of bitcoin starts rising too. well nobody know when price will recover but for sure it will. thats why some people more said this is advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: