Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that? - page 8. (Read 21221 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 11
I believe this is the great tree shake and they are using ETF as the tool to shake the tree.  I believe the big boys are getting in and they want cheap prices.  I think later in the year things will turn.  All depends on how long it take them to load up. 
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
Any fundamentals or news do really have that effect into the entire market. We do even hit up below 6k usd on bitcoins price but it seems it stand strong on that area 5900-6000 which do have a strong support but theres still a tendency that we would hit up 5.5 or even 3k which there are rumors that this would be the best price for institutional funds to set it but well its just a speculation.
For now we can do anything with this decline but I do somehow glad that bitcoins price is starts to cling up once again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hoping for the better future,we can do nothing more than that because we don't find any reasins why the prices were going down again after that $2000 bump maybe due to ETF's speculation but now the prices falling more than how much it was before.But we still we have some ETF applications for the approval so it maybe give good bump again soon in some days.
If it drops below I think people turn to USD for backup. Bad situations can happen to the market. However, when it stabilizes, we buy again to continue the journey in this market. The future has more interesting things awaiting us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

I have also been able to gather some information that, the price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. - I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. - More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use - Venezuela issued its first oil backed cryptocurrency on Ethereum (Petro Dollar).

Obviously, the news and speculations of cryptocurrency is actually affecting the market price and that is the reason why you should always invest every time the market prices are dropping.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
ETF is the reason however it also means that the support is not strong much, so we are not still ready for the next run. Particular reasons are just like starter.

The argument that starting bitcoin futures contracts on 12/17/2017 explains the ramp up to and decline from that date seems sound.  Just look at bitcoin on the 3 day scale of bitcoinwisdom.  This July pump and August dump seems clear.

Money is essentially going out rather than in.  Are miners always harvesting then immediately cashing in?  Wonder what fraction of trading that volume accounts for.

But, why would the ETF (whatever that is) cause an increase in bitcoin market cap if money is going out not in?

If the fiat financial world looks at cryptocurrency as a cash cow that can be milked with programs and schemes presently in use in the fiat financial world, then an ETF will just make matters worse.

soy39 (soy)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

First Asking this kind of questions is making itch where people needs to understand the true nature of the business of marketing the value, the price itself in the market. Also Iam not acting like I know this kind of situation before way I was a newbie to the world of business and marketing and its strategies to know how it works.

1. Know that when it comes to the fiat currency/USD value for example a human can not tell when the value is going up and down.

2. Same as I said in number 1 cryptocurrency is close to USD which many are interested so there are prices changes.

3. Here is a tip cryptocurrency is valuable and a number one source of good income for those who people who know it.

PS: The answer to your sis no one can know they can only see and know when it happened. So predictions are here because of the valie results of cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Bitcoin ETF is not the big reason for market fall there wasn't bitcoin ETF in picture since last 3 months. We are seeing bear market since January 2018, in this whole bearish trend we have barely seen the uptrend in the price of the cryptocurrency. You may have observed in this whole period whenever price of the bitcoin goes up, within 3 to 4 days we see the fall in the price. This has happened several times, I am shocked to see the technical analysis, fundamental analysis being failed. so many peoples were giving excuses of manipulation but how far we have to see manipulation?Huh IMO something is going behind the scene, I feel some group of peoples are suppressing the price of the BTC. when I was researching about this whole bearish trend I found this article https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Like long-term investment in equity investment, do not go right to the daily market price, then you should forget to buy it. as crypto investment is more long term than Stock. I think ETH will get high record price within 3-5 year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Hoping for the better future,we can do nothing more than that because we don't find any reasins why the prices were going down again after that $2000 bump maybe due to ETF's speculation but now the prices falling more than how much it was before.But we still we have some ETF applications for the approval so it maybe give good bump again soon in some days.
Activity: 299
I'm guessing that the postponement of the ETF is just a scapegoat by whalers or opportunist to sell and earn since they bought at the last low. We are going unto the latter part of the year where crypto thrives so let us see what happens.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Guessing the recovery?everyone of us can tell,maybe later or tomorrow?thats a legit guess right?

But in reality none of us can make the right time,because this will only lead people to false hope since all of people here in cryptocurrency waiting for this time to come.

Lets just wait about what will market bring,for now enjoy what is the value that market gives
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

I have also been able to gather some information that, the price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. - I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. - More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use - Venezuela issued its first oil backed cryptocurrency on Ethereum (Petro Dollar).
Activity: 98
It is almost seeming as if the fall in price of Bitcoin is affecting all other Cryptos. But, these coins are even dropping at higher percentages compared to Bitcoin. However, the base line is that, recently, the Crypto-Market is plummeting.

Maybe, we should hold the fact that the prices of Ether and other Cryptos are only dropping only because the sell volume is bigger than the buying volume.

About when the market will recover, it could be hard to say, but whenever it will be .. just buy now and Sell then.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
ETF is the reason however it also means that the support is not strong much, so we are not still ready for the next run. Particular reasons are just like starter.
Activity: 112
Why speculate, many reasons, now is not the most suitable period for the growth of the currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

It's because Bitcoin got into an overbought zone and it intends to go down naturally, and for some other alts, they follow Bitcoin and it is normal that they go down also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
The delayed ETF caused the market to go down quickly. But these days there have been many FUD on Crypto in Cointelegraph. I think it is because of these reasons that the market fell into the abyss. It is difficult for the market to recover in 2018. Investors are scared and will not be interested in investing in this time.
Activity: 218
In my opinion, whale sharks are trying to fill the market, while the market is constantly falling and to a certain extent they will rise again to their will. So, I would focus on keeping it better.
Activity: 503
I am also worried about it... 319 $ now for 1 eth, a very significant decrease, my portfolio is shrinking, all my assets are in ethereum ,, what really happened, are people panic because eth day has decreased, and many are selling at low prices? , but I will survive, I am sure that in the near future eth and other coins will rise again
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes, the market seems to very disappointing because of the successive dips we are currently facing. However, this dips is the great opportunity to buy more btc and alts at a very cheaper price than before. Consider long term investment as this is the best way to earn much promising profit once the coming bull market will take place in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: