Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that? - page 9. (Read 21221 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I was surprised open my wallets this morning and see that ethereum has lose $54 from the yesterday evening when I checked last!  I can not really tell what is happening but I think  the supplies is too high and demand is getting lower by the days.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  

I think you're right. Potentially overvalued ETH is dragging the market down.

It is possible traders and speculators favor a diminished bitcoin thinking if the price declines it will setup an easy pump in the future. Another cause could be traders dumping the holdings they accumulated to send the price higher than $7k. The potential trade war between china and the USA could influence investors into selling their holdings to reduce risk and exposure. The US economy reporting greater growth, tax revenue and job numbers than expected could also mean that investors are deciding to invest in more conventional opportunities which they view as being more reliable than crypto as well.

There are different scenarios which together could contribute to form something like a "perfect storm".

Metrics and indicators could imply that the value of bitcoin should be increasing given its user base has grown substantially over time. These decreases in price could be attributed moreso to market manipulation or media FUD than to natural market mechanics. And so it is difficult to say what forces or influences are responsible for the price movements we see.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
Well i guess as market price for crypto falls so does the clients or investors of cryptocurrency seeing this will make them also sell. Meaning the downfall of market price itself is like a domino effect that will take effect on each investors to sell their crypto to avoid much loses on their money being invested on crypto.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
Just let them sell, ETF postponement might be the biggest reason or some sort manipulation even the news are so bullish this market will do the opposite to give way for new big investors. Again, if your into long term goal this daily price action doesn't matter mostly bull market occurs during 4th quarter of the year.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: