Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 10. (Read 28887 times)

copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
This is a valuable lesson to actually learn that there is always a twist and turn in life, i always choose this opportunity of red market to buy more as i actually spend less and buy more and believe you me the market can never remain red permanently. I know many have lost huge sum of money but panicking doesn't actually help as it makes it worst
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
If you bought ETH at 500$, you´ll never recover your money. Never.

A huge amount of people holding the coins will lose alll their money. This market will never recover.

You have a great signature, I like it. I think the cryptocurrency market will be restored only after 1.5-2 years and the exchange rate of bitcoin we will see about 3K. Anyway, I think the more we fall, the higher we go up then.
Activity: 238
je ne pense pas qu'il vaut la peine de paniquer, car tout va bientôt monter en flèche à mon avis.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
This situation lasted for 9 months! Bitcoin may now bottom out. But as investors must wait patiently. The next take-off of Bitcoin is likely to surpass the history of 2017 at any time. I think Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
If you think that you can accept some cut loss & reinvest again to gain profit on trading when the market are still red like this then all I said that is worth too. But when you just panic selling all yours without think to trade again maybe that is not worth for you. all you do is just make some buyer happy with your deccision, think that we have to know is buyer just wanna buy with cheap price.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
Red days is regular in every field in this world. It is not always green. Lemme cite an example, at school. Sometimes your grade fails, its red. What thing you gonna do next? Ofcourse you will be better. Just like here in cryptoworld, if something fails, you don't have to panic, you must be motivated because there is a good thing to happen. You just have to wait. Red days are the days which is the best for buying and not a lucky day for selling.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There is no need to panic about red market. Its a part of market. Marker runs both sides sometime bullish and sometime bearish So one should not panic about red market. If anyone wants to plan buy any crypto currency he must do due diligence before getting into any trade. There are many coins they move both ways daily and we should analyse such coins and can earn profit out of these coins and diversification is also good to reduce the risk on the contrary we are expecting a rise anytime.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Don't panic when the market is turn to red because it can cause more dumping price of the coin. The better you gonna  when the market is red is to relax and don't sell your coins that you have.  Better to buy more bitcoin and altcoins when market turn to red.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
i have experienced more than a dozen bear markets. we don't have to panic. the bull market will be back at the end of the year. i changed ALT to BTC. I think it is the most reliable, in the bear market.

lier.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
If you bought ETH at 500$, you´ll never recover your money. Never.

A huge amount of people holding the coins will lose alll their money. This market will never recover.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Coin go to red even its losing 0.05% of its price so why you need to panic? just becouse of 0.1 or 1% lose its crypto and 2-3 hours afther you would see 1,2% green.
Activity: 350
I have long ceased to panic, I realized that it is meaningless. I will just wait for things to improve.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

BTC is falling, investors are in panic, so the market becomes red. If people would be a little bit more patient, they would get that there is no poin in panic.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
i have experienced more than a dozen bear markets. we don't have to panic. the bull market will be back at the end of the year. i changed ALT to BTC. I think it is the most reliable, in the bear market.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

I don't think i've ever panicked about the crypto market Grin have faith. If you are going to buy or sell crypto you can do it for no fees using the PlutusDEX at the moment, the exchange is only there to facilitate cryptocurrency payments so they are not charging at the moment. https://plutus.it/dex
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
2018 has been traumatic for many crypto investors. Even people who have never invested in crypto but were curious now have a negative or suspicious outlook on it. It made the mainstream news for all the wrong reasons.
Activity: 686
Panic of course not worth it. Now the market is very unstable, and it is unclear what to do next. I have all my coins lying on the long run and I'm still following the market to figure out what to do.
panic is not the solution to this problem. we must continue to think about what to do calmly. observe the development of coins owned, if it is felt that the coin does not have the potential to rise then it must be sold to minimize the risk but my advice is better to hold on until the market recovers and if the market recovers but the coin still does not rise then the only way is to sell
Activity: 154
Panic of course not worth it. Now the market is very unstable, and it is unclear what to do next. I have all my coins lying on the long run and I'm still following the market to figure out what to do.
Activity: 370
I prefer to used this opportunity to buy some good altcoins out there but beware there are still dying coins out there so you must make sure what you are going to buy because if you do maybe you will lose a lot of profits in the run as well
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Well some other people were really get panic due to the huge dip. Bitci believe that there are also people who really want us to become more panic so that they can benefit the huge dropping of the price. I believe that big whales want us to get panic so that they can buy more crypto coin in a very huge dip becaus ethe can have more advantage by buying with a very low price.
Pages:
Jump to: